Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

malone

rent apartment ho chi minh for 1 month 280$ possible?

malone

hi.

does anybody have any knowledge if there are cheap apartments available for rent for 1 month in saigon?

from my online research so far in da nang it should not be a problem, but couldn't find anything remotely for saigon.
if anybody has an idea link or contact... would be much appreciated. ;)

Scuba+

What are the Da Nang places like for that price?

malone
11 minutes ago, Scuba+ said:

What are the Da Nang places like for that price?

just what i found by searching two minutes.
they may be long term rentals though, but i'm sure you can find rentals for one month only

https://dananglandlord.com/property/studio-apartment-near-big-c-supermarket-a338

https://www.expat.com/en/housing/asia/vietnam/da-nang/40-flats-for-rent/606500-fully-furnished-apartment-only-300m-walking-to-bea.html

malone

b.t.w. ... could ask the same question for phnom penh, philipines, myanmar, penang... planning upcoming winter trip ya know ...;)

talung66
18 hours ago, malone said:

Surly same as thailand that will be long term short term will be higher think you need to do better research 

i can get a condo in pattaya for 12k year contract the same condo will be 20k for 1 month and even 25k in december and january 

Edited by talung66

KhunChang

It seems that Vietnam has the same system as in Thailand where commiting for one year is generally required.

Have to say that I miss the French system for renting. There if you don't like the appartment because of unexpected problems (noise, neighbours etc..) you can be gone anytime after 3 months notice.

taylor1975
5 minutes ago, talung66 said:

still waiting in condo for less than 20k in december 

The base is usually about that, even via airbnb with their 20% commision or whatever it is.

I got one for 16k in december when the on site rental agency was operating. 

talung66
Just now, taylor1975 said:

The base is usually about that, even via airbnb with their 20% commision or whatever it is.

I got one for 16k in december when the on site rental agency was operating

Yes thanks taylor for your input  i am all over condo prices in pattaya if you read back on replies i specifically said over 35 sqm so the op would not have the ability to add the base as a under 20k one as that  will be 29 sqm.

Yes it is possible to find something i was only trying to point out price fluctuations for yearly contract to monthly one in high season thanks again. 

RFTH is no longer running as well as you know with your reply 

taylor1975
10 minutes ago, talung66 said:

Yes thanks taylor for your input  i am all over condo prices in pattaya if you read back on replies i specifically said over 35 sqm so the op would not have the ability to add the base as a under 20k one as that  will be 29 sqm.

Yes it is possible to find something i was only trying to point out price fluctuations for yearly contract to monthly one in high season thanks again. 

RFTH is no longer running as well as you know with your reply 

Fair enough, didn't know there was a criteria. Yep thats for the small ones.

OP is looking for HCM, not sure how pattaya got involved though. 

kingofsurf
14 minutes ago, malone said:

true, crossing 3rd rd. isn't a fun thing to do and you better pay attention.
but it usually doens't take more than 15 seconds until i find a way to cross, so it doesn't bother me all that much

but.. you gotta be careful...

Funny, I was just thinking about my "good old days" in 2012-2013, when I lived on "the other side" of 3rd road.

I later moved to R-Con Residence on Buakhao Road, for a few months.

Wow, so convenient: all the cheap eating places and beer bars only a 5-minute bike ride away -- or when I'm feeling lazy, hop on a Songthaew ride for 10 baht.

So, about 3rd Road -- maybe they could install traffic lights, with pedestrian buttons, for people  to cross safely,

Nah, never happen -- after all, This is Thailand.

Living on the Edge!

Edited by kingofsurf

Luv2Phuket
11 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

OP is looking for HCM, not sure how pattaya got involved though. 

The off-topic discussion has been hidden.

Let's try to keep it on subject moving forward.

JoseThailand

Why not use Airbnb? I think it's the best option to rent an apartment for one month. If you don't need a top location like District 1, you can find pretty cheap deals.