markado

P4P Thai Girl is the new Replicant

markado

THAI GIRLS vs BLADE RUNNER REPLICANTS
Not enough the white creams - or the maybe also garlic kebab  sauce  - they put on their skin, now they add the heavy whitening filters on photos. Is that not ugly and ridiculous ?
Thoughts ?

69628304_2936598873048110_5371702909773807616_n.jpg

69764048_2936594626381868_4170544013285261312_n.jpg

70160852_2936599623048035_8582820098933260288_n.jpg

69306082_2915117431862921_2831941288536834048_n.jpg

Capture.PNG

are-you-actually-a-replicant-2-2974-1407182204-10_dblbig.jpg

Edited by markado

RRosenberg

No problem for me I like it 55

FarangKiNok

I prefer darker skin. Issan tan. Its funny when you watch Thai TV and the commercials, the actors, look complete white (as in bleached )

Edited by FarangKiNok

markado
21 minutes ago, FarangKiNok said:

I prefer darker skin. Issan tan. Its funny when you watch Thai TV and the commercials, the actors, look complete white (as in bleached )

Remind someone telling that about Mexico, that all white skinned at TV , and send to the USA all the dark skinned 

:Laugh1:

wanderer9577

Or in this case, it could simply be the whiteness from the camera flash.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

markado

Must be the flash

Capture.PNG

Edited by markado

Call me Alfie

I loved Daryl Hannahs character in Bladerunner!....very sexy. Someone posted a photo of the girl in the first photo in another thread and she looked different, maybe she's had lots of work done. Hope none of them are Nexus 6 models haha...could get dangerous :D .

MarkKetting
13 hours ago, markado said:

Is that not ugly and ridiculous ?

Total turn off for me... they`re so beautiful at natural

Piece Corp

Replicants are OK, as long as they don’t turn into the austin powers fembots

Hansuman

I agree with FarangKiNok, just love the dark skinned girls!

Jarrod2518
14 hours ago, FarangKiNok said:

. Its funny when you watch Thai TV and the commercials, the actors, look complete white (as in bleached )

In Oz the supermarkets and Pharmacies have on display dozens of creams which promise the girls it will give then a "tanned'" look. The same creams are available in Thailand but promise a "white" look. The difference in the creams? Well cost - and they have slightly altered the colour additive of the skin cream to make it more marketable. After all if your TGF desires a whiter skin - do you think she will want to be applying a black cream?

Kickoff

Prefer lighter skin. More upset that the filters make them less representative of what they really look like. But that's what video chat is for.

paulalbert1980

I love dark skinned Thai girls. Honestly they're all I go for.

Ranovertheborder

My Mrs is dark skinned and all she ever does is try to turn her skin white 555, I'm fed up telling her I don't want her to have white skin. Oh and I would pump number 3, a virtual pump as I am married though.......... 

TommyPattaya
16 hours ago, Jarrod2518 said:

In Oz the supermarkets and Pharmacies have on display dozens of creams which promise the girls it will give then a "tanned'" look. The same creams are available in Thailand but promise a "white" look. The difference in the creams? Well cost - and they have slightly altered the colour additive of the skin cream to make it more marketable. After all if your TGF desires a whiter skin - do you think she will want to be applying a black cream?

I used to live in Korea where appearing light skinned is HUGE and cosmetics shops sell similar whitening creams. When you buy from these shops, you generally get a shitton of samples of other products along with your purchase. 

When I lived there I learned how to take care of my face because it's the only one I've got and I'm not getting any younger. The routine is simple: wash, toner, moisturizer, acute treatment (blemish cream, under eye collagen, etc.), sunblock.

Anyway, I bought a bunch of product before I moved back to the US and got a load of samples.

Now I'm as white as white can be and ALL of the samples had some sort of skin whitening formula. On what planet did the sales rep live that she thought giving me whitening samples would turn into revenue???

Shaygate

Its a sad fact that the current beauty standard for thai people includes having pale skin. If a person is dark skinned obviously from being out in the sun, its assumed they are poor and work outside, the Americans would call them Rednecks. 

If you've ever played golf in Thailand, just look at the lengths the caddys go to not to expose any skin to the sun. 

TommyPattaya
11 minutes ago, Shaygate said:

Its a sad fact that the current beauty standard for thai people includes having pale skin. If a person is dark skinned obviously from being out in the sun, its assumed they are poor and work outside, the Americans would call them Rednecks. 

If you've ever played golf in Thailand, just look at the lengths the caddys go to not to expose any skin to the sun. 

That's common for most agri-based developing countries and the opposite in developed countries with service based economies, including the US. Being tan (not farmers tan) implies wealth and time for outside leisure.

I don't think one view is more sad than the other, it's just how socioeconomic perception works.

I think the takeaway is that TGs don't care about your perception of attractive skin tones because you are not in their social circles, they care about their own perception and those of their social groups.

ZarakiIV
On 11/09/2019 at 07:41, FarangKiNok said:

The weirdest thing is everyone in the west is trying to get the ability to have that natural tan. All of the new upcoming crop of Hollywood actresses are these amorphous cannot place your ethnicity or nationality but you can tan easily , or Indian. yet in Asia they are chasing the whiter look.  The world of women's beauty has always confused me.  H

Mognam

I think most the guys here would drag there balls through 10 metres of broken glass to suck the shit off the last cock that had been up the chicks arse if it was a case of them being in their home country and they couldn't pay for it in a place like Pattaya.

I guess we can be picky in Pattaya.  :)

Kickoff
53 minutes ago, Mognam said:

I think most the guys here would drag there balls through 10 metres of broken glass to suck the shit off the last cock that had been up the chicks arse if it was a case of them being in their home country and they couldn't pay for it in a place like Pattaya.

I guess we can be picky in Pattaya.  :)

So you would do gay acts...good for you.

per anum

Having fairer skin in Africa and Asia is sadly a irremovable relic of our colonial past amped up by the media and the fashion industry! 

Skin whitening creams have massive markets in places like India and Nigeria where fairer skin has become an obsession. 

I am a victim too.....I will not Touch a woman over 50kg! Gone are the days when buxom rubenesque (full bodied) women were considered beautiful!

geoslayer1

whiteness in asian countries is a social/status issue, to many of them white means less expouser to the sun = not in the fields picking fruit