Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Balamory

Rugby World Cup jerseys.

Balamory

I’m heading to Patts at the end of the month for a 2 week trip,I haven’t been there for 2 years,im happily settled in the UK with my beautiful girlfriend who I love,I would love to go to Japan for the rugby,but it’s mega expensive,and I don’t really know my way around,my mate lives in Jomtiem I spent a lot of time with him a few years ago,and it really appeals to me watching the rugby in a bar at the correct time ( as opposed to the UK time difference), I have managed ( at a great cost ) to bribe her to let me go,and I’m looking forward to returning to my old stamping ground ,I remember a few years ago buying a few replica British Lions rugby jersey from a guy who had a shop at the far end of Soi buakhao ,they were fairly cheap and of great quality,my question is does anybody know the shop ?, is he still in buisness ?or are there replicate RWC jerseys available elsewhere ? the replica jerseys in the UK are bloody extortionate,so I would settle for a cheap knock off ! ,I’m guessing most of the bars will be showing the matches live,any info on rugby jerseys,or Rugby World Cup in general would be appreciated,many thanks in advance! 

fopey1969

Try the candy shop opposite soi 13/3 on second road very good quality football and rugby shirts

Balamory

I think that’s the shop I was thinking of !, nice one mate,cheers ! 

FREDDYs

Just realized I am passing though Tokyo during the rugby world cup.  should be good fun. I can see a pick up game of rugby starting at shibuya crossing 

moza7

You can usually get them for free, just wait for a pissed up tattooed Brit to take his jersey off and put it on the bar stool before he gets into a fight. Bingo, free top

Balamory
1 hour ago, moza7 said:

You can usually get them for free, just wait for a pissed up tattooed Brit to take his jersey off and put it on the bar stool before he gets into a fight. Bingo, free top

Hmmm ! That’s a strange reply! we are talking rugby here mind !a gentleman’s game ! :)

moza7
1 minute ago, Balamory said:

Hmmm ! That’s a strange reply! we are talking rugby here mind !a gentleman’s game ! :)

The game played in heaven 

gentleenforcer
15 minutes ago, Balamory said:

Rugby Union is a thugs game played by gentlemen, Rugby League is a gentlemans game played by thugs. I have played both games and still love both games.

beercans

Hope you don't want a England rugby jersey that will show everyone in pattaya your a loser .get a real shirt all blacks then everyone will know your a winner 

Ps if England play aussie i go for England  

Balamory
9 hours ago, gentleenforcer said:

Rugby Union is a thugs game played by gentlemen, Rugby League is a gentlemans game played by thugs. I have played both games and still love both games.

Same,same ! 

Balamory
8 hours ago, beercans said:

Hope you don't want a England rugby jersey that will show everyone in pattaya your a loser .get a real shirt all blacks then everyone will know your a winner 

Pattaya is full of losers anyway :DI definitely don’t want an England jersey ! 

BlooBell
8 hours ago, beercans said:

I’ll be wearing my England ODI Cricket shirt proudly in Feb. For winners only. :)

beercans

Realy took a kiwi to help your draw the game and they felt sorry for england not having any world championships so they gave it to you. 

BlooBell
9 minutes ago, beercans said:

Realy took a kiwi to help your draw the game and they felt sorry for england not having any world championships so they gave it to you. 

Yeah, it was great. I thoroughly enjoyed it. 

Cheers

beercans
15 hours ago, BlooBell said:

Yeah, it was great. I thoroughly enjoyed it. 

Cheers

Yes was good game and even better the underarm blowing sandpaper useing aussie did not win the game .

beercans

Come on world cup for rugby 

New zealand v south africa final 

New zealand win by 3 points 

moza7
On 12/09/2019 at 08:31, beercans said:

Lol, that’s so cute, Our little brothers want to see us lose