Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Sign in to follow this  
djidji

Glasses

djidji

Hi guys

can anyone direct me to the best price quality ( service ) shop for prescription glasses....

i see streets here where they have sometime 4/5/6 shops all with constant sales.

thanks

talung66

I think it a monopoly of top charoen 

udontony

Euro Optics on second road almost opposite Avani hotel and Royal Garden Mall.   Run by the owner, a doctor in optometry, speaks perfect English and is very proffesional.   I have been going there for years, cheaper than the big chain opticians and much better service.

Sid Levine

I recommend Pattaya Optical (on the north side of Pattaya Klang, about 20 meters east of 2nd Road).  Top-notch service.  Cheers.

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Owndays offers great service and a cheaper price than any other place IME.

mrfixer

Don't know where the OP is from but a UK sight test is far more thorough than you'll get in opticians in Thailand.

Couple of years ago had some from Euro Optics. Not especially cheap and the frame fell apart after 6 months. Latest pair from Pattaya Optical 18 months ago. Price and quality ok.

Lok Jit

Glasses are Not cheap in LOS...I tried several places and finally settle on the Small shops inside Tesco Lotus..Better quality Lens and Frames for your Money

fatfrank
5 hours ago, mrfixer said:

Don't know where the OP is from but a UK sight test is far more thorough than you'll get in opticians in Thailand.

Couple of years ago had some from Euro Optics. Not especially cheap and the frame fell apart after 6 months. Latest pair from Pattaya Optical 18 months ago. Price and quality ok.

And free for the over 60s (first freebie coming up).