Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

airborne101

The mandatory towel wrap procedure

airborne101

One of the thing that excite me the most while bringing back a chick in my room is to unwrap my gift of the day with the original packaging. After looking at a fine piece of ass in a tight dress, the idea of pulling the dress out before and revealing the pleasure curves with the skirt half way down her legs and the pulling her shirt watching her upper body in bra squeezing her tits is half the fun for me... Well maybe one quarter of the fun... But bang most time the girl goes in the shower and comes out , no Make up , messy hair and wrapped in a towel like a chicken burritos. Of course better looking like a burritos than smelling like one so shower are important. Did some of you ask the girl to dress and make up after the shower or am I the only crazy one that does that sometime when I see an opportunity ?

revan00
One of the thing that excite me the most while bringing back a chick in my room is to unwrap my gift of the day with the original packaging. After looking at a fine piece of ass in a tight dress, the idea of pulling the dress out before and revealing the pleasure curves with the skirt half way down her legs and the pulling her shirt watching her upper body in bra squeezing her tits is half the fun for me... Well maybe one quarter of the fun... But bang most time the girl goes in the shower and comes out , no Make up , messy hair and wrapped in a towel like a chicken burritos. Of course better looking like a burritos than smelling like one so shower are important. Did some of you ask the girl to dress and make up after the shower or am I the only crazy one that does that sometime when I see an opportunity ?

For the first shag, especially if it’s just a ST then I don’t bother. Now if I like the girl and she’s a blast in bed and want to keep her for a day or two, then i do insist on a shag with her mostly clothed in a tight little dress or even casual wear. For me I sometimes find a woman is more sexy with cloths partially on or even fully on when I bend her over something and have to hike the dress over her ass or drop her pants to her ankles.

Having said that though all I ever get out of that kind of situation is a quick and dirty fuck so the mood has to also be right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

airborne101

Good point, Yea on a repeat it's easier as on repeats we have some leverage assuming she enjoy the experience the first night. 

Yet if a barfine from a Gogo and pay 3-5k I think I will include as part of the interview process.

electoff

Remember the days of the old school yard. 

Scuba+

I get them to put their clothes on again. if they don't understand, use google translate.

Girls often don't understand the undress thing

Daz Manc
3 hours ago, airborne101 said:

no Make up

Really ???

Wow, that hasn't happened to me for many years, when LT was standard
In those days, I always told the girl before she went into the shower "not take off makeup" and they all understood why.

These days, with ST, the girls are careful not to mess up their makeup so they don't have to re-do it too much for the next customer.

talung66

towel huggers something that will never change.

columbus
4 hours ago, airborne101 said:

I agree with you...you read my mind. That spontaneous moment of passion tearing each others clothes off and leaving one or two half on and half off is not too common now in the short time culture but occasionally I have met girls that are into the sex and not completely focused on the money...maybe a longtime from ThaiFriendly.

per anum

Simple.......just whisper in her ear...."No wash Honey! I like fish smell!

Dr No

Never been a fan of the take off make up / shower procedure, just take a shower.

For some girls it’s like night & day how they look. When I bar fine a girl it’s because I like how she looks at that moment so please keep the make up on, I don’t need to see how plain they really look without. 

Explorer8939

So I was getting ready to leave town this morning, and my barfine had taken a shower and was wearing a towel, when it occurred to me that there was time for a quickie.

I debated the issue with myself for a few seconds, and concluded that if I didn't, I would regret it. 

So I plunged in.

KhunChang

I just undress her first and then she go shower.

So I have the undress thingie and then she's clean for the rest of the action.

Scuba+
So I was getting ready to leave town this morning, and my barfine had taken a shower and was wearing a towel, when it occurred to me that there was time for a quickie.
I debated the issue with myself for a few seconds, and concluded that if I didn't, I would regret it. 
So I plunged in.
FOMO, the cause of being jaded

Explorer8939
1 minute ago, Scuba+ said:
12 minutes ago, Explorer8939 said:
So I plunged in.

FOMO, the cause of being jaded

Yeah, the last couple of days I am fucking everything in sight.

RRosenberg

I'd often read about the towel routine and how they wrap it super tight and so on before I came to Pattaya but I can honestly say I've never ever experienced it.

Every encounter I've had, whether it's been me taking someone back to my room from xyz or if they've come to me at the room, 80% of the time, we've showered together, so we "undressed" each other and on the few occasions were I've showered alone, I've always gone first and waited for them in the bedroom meaning they'd either come to me not wearing anything, or they'd have the towel on then remove it before getting on the bed.

Also, the only time makeup has been removed is when a LT turned into a LLT and it would only be removed before going to actual bed.

Another thing I noticed as well is that all the girls slept naked - so again, I missed out on the whole towel thing there as well (not that I mind). But I'd read they wrapped it super tight when sleeping so that you couldn't "help yourself" so to speak without waking them or whatever.

Jous

I remember this TG i met in TF. She was quite shy and zero english.

She came out of shower with the towel wrap. I was waiting seated in bed. Then she approached to me opening her arms to hug me. In this moment her towel accidentally fell down and she stood during one second naked with the opened arms. In the spur of the moment i shouted Viva! (Hooray) while she was grabbing and wrapping the towel again.

We both laughed about it. Fun moments. I love Pattaya.

:Dance1:

AsianMPLover

Interesting subject.

The classic dilemma of whether to keep the original wrapping and make-up that made you discover her radiant persona in the first place, but face the body odor that comes from spending the last hours dancing senseless. Or to do the shower detour but then face her looking like a KFC Chicken Wrap.

Nowadays I am inclined to route them directly to the shower, with clear instructions to keep the fake eyelashes and make-up intact. This also saves me from witnessing the typical unmatching bra and underwear combo that for me is a big turn-off.

Having said that, I have been known to on occasion to go straight for the main course by throwing them into bed and skull fuck the living day-light of of them. One must be adaptable depending on circumstances.

airborne101

Hahah as I can see, seems it's more common than I was thinking to feel the urge to keep a girl in the original form I found them to release my mojo. 

Some suggested to undress her then take a pause for the shower and let her come out naked, not a bad idea but I still prefer to get into action as soon as I unpack those tiny pussy lips or small ass rather than interrupt the session and turning around the room naked and hard like a lion in his den while she shower and maybe have a dump.

I mean toilet usually have a water spray hose to clean her ass and pussy, good enough for me , I don't care about some semi sweaty smell between the breast. I may ask them to use the ass and pussy  cleaner with soap instead and see how that goes.