IGNORED

Help choosing LK Metro area hotel

johnc57

Planning on being in Pattaya 10/14 - 10/18. I want to stay in the LK Meteo area (short walking distance) and I'm having difficulty identifying a hotel that has a couch or soft comfortable chair in the room. 

Because of my back, I need something more than a bed or a hard desk chair. 

Also a walk in shower would be a plus.

I'm looking in the $50 - $60 USD price range. But will pay more if the accommodation suits me.

Online hotel sites don't post many pictures if the rooms so any recommendations is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, jc

You might have a look at the Deluxe or 1 bedroom suites of the LK Residence. 

Although an already somewhat dated hotel (I believe some 10 years old), it does fit your demands. In the middle of the action around LK Metro and in your budget.

What about a Junior Suite in Vogue Hotel on Soi Lengkee. Well, it's at the end of Soi Lengkee in the second row. That makes it quiter than right at the street. A 5 minute walk to LK Metro, if you walk slowly.

Has a couch, walk-in shower and a small but nice pool. Also, the room has a seperate bedroom and 2 air conditioners. And it's under your budget.

I have stayed at LK Residence and although it is dated , the rooms are big, there are comfy chairs and couches.

walk in showers , great staff and 2 mins away from LK Metro

I would stay there again at the right price

You may also want to check on the LK Metropole.

I have stayed there with both a bathtub and walk in shower and a room with a couch.

I think all the room have a soft cushion chair in them.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

3 hours ago, LeoTex said:

You may also want to check on the LK Metropole.

I think all the room have a soft cushion chair in them.

LeoTex

Yes, They have a nice soft chair.

Bay Breeze Soi honey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

Archived