Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotel of choice in Bangkok and why

tobeornottobe

Why the bloody hell does virtually everyone say "by Sheraton" when mentioning Four Points? So what? 

Why not go the whole hog, Four Points by Starwood hotels & Resorts a subsidiary of Marriott International.

:YeahThat1:  

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, slalom said:

Why the bloody hell does virtually everyone say "by Sheraton" when mentioning Four Points? So what? 

Why not go the whole hog, Four Points by Starwood hotels & Resorts a subsidiary of Marriott International.

:YeahThat1:  

Well, likely because that’s what it’s called, it’s registered name, Four Points by Sheraton.  

The rest of the ‘whole hog’ is just hog wash. 

• Like 3

I like Pachara Suites.. Location is great

• Like 2

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Four Points Soi 15 because conveniently located approx half way between Nana and Asok BTS, close to Thermae, Terminal 21, MRT etc.
Easy walk to Soi Cowboy or NEP or even QPP.
Rooms are ok, good bed and quiet if getting a room in the garden wing.
Deep bath for a bit of fun with your girl.
2 entrances, 1 from Soi 15 and the other from Soi 17 using your room key to enter the gate.

But many good hotels about, just need to find the one that suits your budget etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On8 at the bottom of the Nana station.  Also an entry from the first sub Soi on Soi 8.

middle price range, boutique, only 25 odd rooms, clean, safe, friendly staff.   And of course guest friendly.

gogo girls will walk from Nana

Edited by keepitfun
Added a bit

4 hours ago, Essexman1961 said:

Ambassador.

Good location on Soi11 near Nana.

Decent price good pool and nice and anonymous.

Caution:

I was staying at the Ambassador and took back a girl from the nearby Beer Garden. Visitor fee was 800 bahts - I was hot to trot so actually did pay it!

The Ambassador also had many guests from the great sub-continent. Regret I am incompatible with many of them.

Never stayed there again. My usual hotel is now http://www.grandpresident.com/ one hundred metres further up Soi 11. Girl friendly, good rooms and excellent breakfast.

My Ambassador experience was several years ago so things may have changed. Does anyone know from recent visit?

7 hours ago, Bonkabit said:

Caution:

I was staying at the Ambassador and took back a girl from the nearby Beer Garden. Visitor fee was 800 bahts - I was hot to trot so actually did pay it!

The Ambassador also had many guests from the great sub-continent. Regret I am incompatible with many of them.

Never stayed there again. My usual hotel is now http://www.grandpresident.com/ one hundred metres further up Soi 11. Girl friendly, good rooms and excellent breakfast.

My Ambassador experience was several years ago so things may have changed. Does anyone know from recent visit?

I was there June this year and June/July last year.

No joiner free for me and just a grin from the security guard.

Stayed at Citadines and President suites in Soi 11 as well.

Just booked my second stay at hotel Icon. On Soi 2 beside the Rajah hotel, so you can use their parking lot as a short cut to Nana. Nice lobby and infinity pool on the roof, all for 1552 baht a night.

• Like 1

Stable lodge, soi 8. Usually around 1200 a night. Comfortable bed, normal shower and decent pool at ground level. 5 minute stumble from Nana. 

1 hour ago, Essexman1961 said:

Ambassador Hotel, Sukhumvit Soi 11 - No joiner fee for me and just a grin from the security guard.

Stayed at Citadines and President suites in Soi 11 as well.

Thanks for update. Things have changed for the better.

Citadines in Soi 11 is on my 'approved' list: excellent experience over three stays.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, fostraswift said:

I like Pachara Suites.. Location is great

Stayed there last week. Location was good but hotel itself is a bit run down. Could not get a late check out so booked one night across the road at Citrus Soi 6 and this was a much better hotel

22 hours ago, slalom said:

Hyatt Regency

Why, because it's there.

I know your trying to be clever or funny with that response but the hotels your not going to are there also so it's not a valid reason 

• Like 2

Dawin on Soi 4.

S.M. Dynasty Grande Soi 4  last two times they had a deal 1500 per night.

No joiner fee for one girl but there is a fee for two or more.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Harry Brown said:

Dawin on Soi 4.

S.M. Dynasty Grande Soi 4?

Sure you don't mean S.M. Suites on soi 4 next to Dawin and Dynasty Grande on Soi 6?

6 hours ago, tobeornottobe said:

I know your trying to be clever or funny with that response but the hotels your not going to are there also so it's not a valid reason 

I told you which hotels I stay at, which I think is the question you asked, although it's not clear from your spelling. I answered perhaps 50% of your query, my choice if I want to remark further.

OK as for Hyatt, superb breakfast & pool, Although I'm doubtful if that's the response you wanted to see.  

p.s. In your response it should be "you're" in both instances.

Edited by slalom
additional text

Sofitel.

It is next to Thermae.

Middle locale for both Cowboy and Nana.

Great food choices.

Solid rooms and amenities all around.

Back entry straight into the elevators. 

Quiet overall.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Harry Brown said:

Dawin on Soi 4.

Oh to have the stamina for two or more ...

• Haha 1