Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

wanderer9577

I-Rovers

wanderer9577

Curious, can you or have anyone barfined the ladies working at I-Rovers? Saw several last trip I wouldn't mind doing a BF for but didn't have time to try.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

sodapop curtis

Never tried though I have been to irovers a number of times, cute girls in there certainly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Insatiable

Yes, you can. I barfined 2 of them 3 weeks back. Not all go with customers but some of them do. I spent most of my evenings there eating food and playing pool. Barfine is 400 Baht and ST LT Depending on the girl. I paid 2000 for LT.  

Ziplee

Daytime, no barfines. Evenings, yes barfines.

wanderer9577
Daytime, no barfines. Evenings, yes barfines.
Thanks@Ziplee!

BlooBell

The evening girls were as nice as I’ve seen for a while in there during my June trip. 

They’re off limits for me, though. I class iRovers as my ‘local’ in Pattaya as I’m usually in a hotel close by. I watch sport there, often eat there and regularly start my nights there with a few beers. I like to keep it as a place with no past Barfine history where I can go and not get any drama.

Sticking to that rule was as difficult as it’s ever been in my June trip as there were 3 I’d have happily taken. Particularly one girl who had an amazing set of pins and was beautiful. 

I thought the barfine was more than 400 but I’ll bow to the knowledge of someone with recent experience. 

wanderer9577

I will update this thread in a couple of weeks with the barfine rate. Provided the ones I want are willing to be barfined by me that is.

Somchai1
9 hours ago, wanderer9577 said:

Curious, can you or have anyone barfined the ladies working at I-Rovers? Saw several last trip I wouldn't mind doing a BF for but didn't have time to try.

Where were you  rushing off to?

wanderer9577
Where were you  rushing off to?
I had already made plans with a friend for LT that night. I was leaving for BKK the next day.

Somchai1
9 hours ago, wanderer9577 said:

I had already made plans with a friend for LT that night. I was leaving for BKK the next day.

Roger that......

Barhop

Just love that vertical stripe uniform...can really emphasize a nice figure or great bum imho...

sodapop curtis
Just love that vertical stripe uniform...can really emphasize a nice figure or great bum imho...

Definitely know what you mean. They do have some cute girls there and they are friendly from the times I went.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SuntanFarang
16 hours ago, wanderer9577 said:

I will update this thread in a couple of weeks with the barfine rate. Provided the ones I want are willing to be barfined by me that is.

400 Sunday to Thursday, 650 Fri and Sat. Not all are barfinable. Spent 18 days with one girl on my last trip.