Veosxj1

3some? 4some? 5some? What’s the most you’ve ever had at once??

electrixxx

Had a threesome twice and was not like I expected it to be.

First one was in Bangkok with one of the hiding in the bathroom while I did the other. The second in Pattaya.. Picked a girl from one of the beer bars, went to a Gogo where she saw a friend and asked me to BF her. All three went back to the hotel for a good time. The changing of condoms each time you changed girls interrupted the flow.

A highly entertaining and exhausting experience 

halgun

Have had a few 3somes, But have never had that "perfect" experience, sad too say!

If I could find 2 girls who want to go the whole way with kissing, cuddling, licking, lesbian interaction, fucking in all possible ways and hopefully anal would be like winning the lottery or finding the holy grale!

Something I also wish I could try is a male - female - male 3some, without any interaction between the guys, just two guys sharing one girl.

I Think it would be exciting to see the reaction of the girl being fucked by the other guy at the same time as she is sucking my dick, and later switch to me fucking and the other guy being sucked.

geoslayer1

I've had two 4somes, first one was awesome, second one could of been better but was still worth it, but I realized during the 2nd one that having 3 girls is pushing it, everyone really has to be into it, I mean REALLY into it or someone is gonna be staring at the walls or left out, now 3somes are spectacular, and if you haven't done it yet, its fucking Pattaya what are you waiting for ! tip# if your looking to do a 3some make sure you ask the first girl you picked if she's down with it, don't just expect her to want to do it, if she up for it and excited to do it have her choose the girl, letting her choose will up the great experience factor by 100%

cumflywme69

I'm looking forward to my first foursome. I will be staying at the Penthouse during my stay in November. 

It seems the best way to orchestrate this is BF one woman and have her invite her friends. Thanks for the tips!

Caselemon

Had, I think 7 girls once in Blackbeards in Dominican Republic. For those who don't know it, Blackbeards is a hotel with lots of available girls on site. A friend and I decided to get a group of 8 girls into the Jacuzzi and have some fun with them - 4 for each of us. But the girls felt the jacuzzi was too public so we decided to go to our rooms. In the meantime my friend Andrew disappeared with one of the girls, so I ended up with the other 7. At least I think it was 7. When you're lying on your back naked on the bed and girls are playing with every single part of your body, it's hard to see exactly how many there are!. Anyway I had sex with 4 of them, couldn't manage any more. Eventually the other guy sent his girl to my room to collect another 3 girls for him, but she thought it looked like a lot of fun in my room, so she stayed as well. So, maybe I actually had 8 girls. However, as I already said, I was only able to have sex with 4.

master_fuzz

First ever threesome was a complete bust. Zero interaction between the girls and it turned into a toilet 3some. Girl2 hid in the bathroom while I did it with Girl1. When done they switched. Had to coax Girl1 out of the toilet and she just sat on the edge of the bed using her phone while I banged Girl2.

Was turned off to the concept of 3somes since then. Untill I met a little minx out of windmill who convinced me to take her friend as well with a little lesbian action right there in the bar. Back in the room was incredible. Two tongues on your balls is an insane feeling and I'm sure I came close to pulling my groin muscle

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

20191008_120613.jpg

Ten_Tron
Posted (edited)

I've had maybe 30ish 3ways.  Ive had one 4way.  I'll probably eventually knock the 5way off the bucket list.

As others have said it depends almost all on the other girls chemistry and if they're really bi sexual or faking it.  Had some amazing experiences but also some duds.

I know on Wednesdays at i think Where Angels Play on Soi6 has a buy one girl get the other free deal.  Or they did a couple weeks ago... never had a 3way there so dont know how good it is.

Edited by Ten_Tron