Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

webDev

Gals in their 30s are so good I'm thinking of swearing off the young-uns

webDev

Seems once they're off their peak everything gets fixed:

• Smiley at the meeting, easy to talk to, if close to you they're often touchy, wanting to massage your neck or other parts
  • Sex sessions so good you have to adjust how you assign ratings if you're used to fcking 20 year olds. Every 5 years after 18, 23, 28, 33 they just keep getting better as their looks fade
  • Less retarded. Does that sound mean? Take a 19 year old glued to her phone for LT, maybe dinner before room. Then take a 35 year old and see if you don't change your stance.

I'm on Buakao and it's always the 30+ year olds who still call out for me like I'm walking around with a suitcase full of gold. 

Do any of you guys prefer them and mostly go with them? I really wish i could will myself to more often. The thing is, I also want to stuff the cute ones. You guys probably know the feeling: conquest, Lust, whatever it is. Probably the dumbest feeling in existence because those sessions aren't memorable and don't leave me satiated like the 30 year olds do.

Jous

Great LTs with girls in their early 30s. But I found 25yo girls with same attitude.

Youngers (19-25) are better for ST. Some of them after a couple of ST improve their attitude.

:Dance1:

Howdo

Late 20s early 30s for me all the time now. I find they are easier to get along with than the younger girls and they also more entusiastic and experienced in the bed. I am finding the younger girls not interested in me as I am too old. I am only in my early 40s and in good shape. 

likeaking

I mostly go with the over 30s, even 40s, for a good service but it's great to find a young beauty that gives good service. Unfortunately, once their hand is in my shorts, vetting goes out the window.

rise.above

I'm 30 and used to go with 20 somethings but on my last trip met the sexiest early 30s lady oozing with gfe. Best experience I ever had in Patts. Will definitely be spending alot more time with her when I get back.

kalleh666

I'm in  my mid thirties and I never take ladies younger than me for LLT. Everything is much easier with these older ladies and most of them know exactly what to do in bed. BUT for ST I prefer a young one :)

RDoof

I can only speak to ladies in the States and Canada but I tend to have a better connection with those who are in their 30's.  While it's nice to be with a banging hot girl in her 20's, there's no substitute for the mental part of a sexual encounter.  Can't wait to see if this applies to Thai ladies!

Joey_J

A 34 year old woman is naturally sex obsessed in the same way a 15 year old boy is.

Same same the world over.

Average age of my very best experiences in Pattaya: ~31 years old

FB_IMG_1567872859109.jpg

Edited by Joey_J

Jous

30s are the new 20s :Grin3:

:Dance1:

FREDDYs
3 hours ago, webDev said:

I'm on Buakao and it's always the 30+ year olds who still call out for me like I'm walking around with a suitcase full of gold. 

Makes me feel great when the women call me out regardless of what they are after.

delbhoy
2 hours ago, Joey_J said:

A 34 year old woman is naturally sex obsessed in the same way a 15 year old boy is.

Same same the world over.

Average age of my very best experiences in Pattaya: ~31 years old

FB_IMG_1567872859109.jpg

That reminds me i  need to buy dental floss 555

RRosenberg

I refuse to go with anyone older than me, so it's going to be a good few years before I am able to test out your theory. Luckily that gives me plenty of time to fully review the younger market so I can give a fair comparison 555

PR1977

Had a go of a 49 year old on my last trip. She was very enthusiastic and in good shape.

But yes I enjoy the 30 somethings more than the younger ones

QuotaMan

I've had incredible short times/long times from a variety of ages. A 22 year old gogo girl from the former Spanky's agogo gave me an exceptional long time seven years ago. I have a lot of mid 20's that gave great ST/LT's as well. Oldest I ever shagged in Thailand was 32. It's not that I really pick a girl based on age, but I pick from whatever is available in a gogo that has interest in me, and that's usually been women in their mid 20's. 

It is my opinion that many Thai women do not seem to age well at all. They are incredibly hot from their early 20's and still look amazing to their early 30's, and then it's all downhill from there. The 40 year old ladies that contacted me on Thai Cupid look way older than even I do. I do realize this isn't always the case, but just to my eyes.

I do find women that are older and keep in great shape and appearance to be sexually attractive. They have that maturity vibe and probably done with their wild partying days so that is appealing to me. There are so many hot Ukranian and Russian women in their mid 30's to early 40's that contact me on various dating websites. If I was so inclined I'd love to hook up with them as steady partners.

duffMaster

25-35 is my preferred range, but went with a 38 year old and a 48 year old with a  fantastic body the last trip. ...both cool ladies that i truly liked, fun to hang out with and both crackers in bed.  This kind of connection would be almost impossible to find with 20 year old girls for me these days, being 53 soon 54. 

per anum

I came to this realization several years ago. Sure you have a few ravages of time (mainly stretchmarks) but Thai women tend to age very well and a 30 to 40 year old woman, keen on maintaining herself is actually in full bloom! 

I will take a youngster only of she is farm-fresh (before she gets hit by the pandemic), otherwise, it is only after her NBA draft value has crashed and burned!

ThaiGirlLover

30-40 years old for me. 

Chicagoarc
11 hours ago, rise.above said:

I'm 30 and used to go with 20 somethings but on my last trip met the sexiest early 30s lady oozing with gfe. Best experience I ever had in Patts. Will definitely be spending alot more time with her when I get back.

I’m in my mid 40’s, and met a little spinner in BKK on my last trip that was 30. Spent  a few days together. She was spectacular in just about every way. Been in Touch with her since my trip in Feb, and hope to see her again for a few days on my next trip. It was an insane few days for me because it sort of became the trip I would envision in my head. The girl would just keep going for HOURS until I literally couldn’t perform anymore. She was almost offended at times that she could entice me into another round. She was the best part of my trip, and hopefully will be again, but I still can’t wait to try out a few of the younger crowd again. And again, and again...:GrinNod1:

Scuba+

I like banging the farm fresh young ones, but they aren't skilled at all, but innocence is a big part of it. It's a pity their blowjob skills are crap.

Go into the mid twenties and they get better, one I'm going to see later from last week had immediate good blowjob skills, good attitude and was enthusiastic about licking my whole crack and balls. Even sucked my cock for 10 minutes after i shot my load up her pussy

oldmaterb

Generally I don't really care their age if I'm going ST, I just want bang for my buck and age doesn't matter at all to me

If it's a LT, I've found the younger girls (under 30) are generally better if I want to go out partying that night as well as they are always up for it and generally I'm more then happy with a lackluster effort  (to an extent) in the loom if we have fun whilst we're out.  Older birds definitely have the skills and know how to rock your world and good for a much more relaxed time out and about as well, and I've had a few who definitely seemed to enjoy having a younger guy's arm to hang off haha :D

petermik

Grab a granny for me...cheap as chips is how I like em....and at my age it`s all I can get  :Laugh1:

they don`t tell....they don`t swell AND their as grateful as hell :ThumbUp6:

stlar
Seems once they're off their peak everything gets fixed:
  • Smiley at the meeting, easy to talk to, if close to you they're often touchy, wanting to massage your neck or other parts
  • Sex sessions so good you have to adjust how you assign ratings if you're used to fcking 20 year olds. Every 5 years after 18, 23, 28, 33 they just keep getting better as their looks fade
  • Less retarded. Does that sound mean? Take a 19 year old glued to her phone for LT, maybe dinner before room. Then take a 35 year old and see if you don't change your stance.
Do any of you guys prefer them and mostly go with them? I really wish i could will myself to more often. The thing is, I also want to stuff the cute ones. You guys probably know the feeling: conquest, lust, whatever it is. Probably the dumbest feeling in existence because those sessions aren't memorable and don't leave me satiated like the 30 year olds do.
I'm on the beach road....under 25s...usually insist on condom..for bj..
which is a deal killer....i tell me boomboom condom but no condom bj...i end up with older ones...27-34yr old.. .anyone else have this problem??

Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk

Scuba+
I'm on the beach road....under 25s...usually insist on condom..for bj..
which is a deal killer....i tell me boomboom condom but no condom bj...i end up with older ones...27-34yr old.. .anyone else have this problem??

Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk

Yes some of the long termer younger girls are asking for condom everything. Just move on and find one who does BJ no condom

frenchteam

Nah.....looks are what I’m after.

im 39 and most of my girls are 20 or under. I’ve had 3 30 yr olds in the last couple of years but they were exceptions 

Itsgazza

Been here 2 weeks..going home tomorrow:Cry3:

I am 60 years old so i have zero interest in having boom boom with 20 to 30 year olds...they are far too young for me..

I have had short times with 30/40 somethings and it just feels right to me..

Final LT with a horny little 33 year old tonight...done her ST already so i know it will be good