IGNORED

Xmas Best hotels booked up.

gitteyman

Just spent  4/5 hours . Trying to find  a hotel for xmas. with a maximum budget  off 1500bt    D hotel full.. both flipper hotels full.sleep with me full. In fact all my choice hotels are full    I have managed to get a superior room. At the Scenery hotel . from 10/ 12 to 28/12. After that i am out on the street. Looking on the bright side. I am going to wait until I am on the ground . and find something new . as i tend to stay in the same hotels .                    Good luck to anyone .Seeking a hotel at xmas..

That is the reason I book my December hotels when I'm there for my June/July trip. Once I waited until I was there at the end of September and found just like you have, all my choices were booked for my December holiday.

I for one wouldn't wait until I'm 'on the ground' for that time of the years.

I would at least have my first few night booked.

Nothing worse IMHO is arriving and then have to start looking for a place to stay.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

1 hour ago, LeoTex said:

That is the reason I book my December hotels when I'm there for my June/July trip. Once I waited until I was there at the end of September and found just like you have, all my choices were booked for my December holiday.

I for one wouldn't wait until I'm 'on the ground' for that time of the years.

I would at least have my first few night booked.

Nothing worse IMHO is arriving and then have to start looking for a place to stay.

LeoTex

This is my first time in 10 or so years since .I have done xmas. mostly go end of January . I have the Scenery booked for the first 18 days . Then i will so what's about . and yes . you do need to book early as possible ..

22 minutes ago, gitteyman said:

This is my first time in 10 or so years since .I have done xmas. mostly go end of January . I have the Scenery booked for the first 18 days . Then i will so what's about . and yes . you do need to book early as possible ..

I only had 7 of my 10 days booked at the Areca Lodge a several Christmases back because of being fully booked. They put me on a 'wait' list and notified me that someone was checking out early. I had to change rooms but was better than changing hotels.

I have done Christmas every year since 2001 as well as New Years several of those years. My second best time to go after Songkran each year. No comments from the water naysayers, please.

Hopefully that will work out for you, if you like your stay at the Scenery.

LeoTex 

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

D Xpress and D Apartment both still have rooms available over Xmas if you contact them directly....

If you have been looking at Agoda I wouldn't go by what you see on there.Just looked at March hotel £112 per night, in a months time it will be £35pn. I bet all those hotels listed have rooms left.

Archived