Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Crazygeorgeattacks

ST advice

Crazygeorgeattacks

Looking at change up to my BF strategy

I normally a LT man and have rarely done ST but I going to focus more on going ST next trip. Quite frankly I getting fed up with some of the results I getting and am thinking just steipping it back to bare basics

Any suggestions on how to enjoy ST more and what I need to keep in mind for getting enjoyable experience from it

Thanks guys

Ziplee

Keep in mind it's a short time. Could be 30 mins or longer. The reason I liked ST on my last trip was I could do what I want, when I want, where I want.

Baxidar ba

Find the right girl on TF, make the right connection. I’ve had 4 different girls where the average ST in my room was between 3 to 4 hours.

One even insisted I pop twice (thank you Chun). The obvious answer for you is just go Soi 6, but don’t discount TF once the girls fee on the 6 + drinks + BF is totalled up, a TF 1500 ST to your room is no more expensive. 

Tommo77

I made the transition from LT to ST a couple of years ago. For me, it is much better as it frees up my time to do other stuff (ie hunt more!!) To get the most out of it, just be nice and treat the girls well. Laugh with them, joke with them, make sure you smell good etc. Talk and listen for a bit (as you would on an LT - just less), listen to some music, have YouTube on and just relax. If you give off a good vibe, then most of the time you will probably be rewarded with a good service. One of the really great things about ST is that, if you click, it can turn into a really good LT. If you don't click, you can still release a load and you've only lost an hour or so. Win-win! 

QuotaMan

Standard advice here, read and re-read this sticky thread:

Whether short time or long time, it is all about properly vetting a girl in order to maximize your experience. You can't take a bad situation or red flags and make it better, it is simply not worth the time or effort.

I am similar to many others in having grown out of automatic long times and just doing short times. I started doing this about six years ago or so. Before I would always ask a girl for long time but not anymore. It just was not worth the potential headaches. Now I just go for short times and if the experience was great and the girl herself wants long time, then I will do long time. Otherwise no.

Jeckson25

What I will do my next trip in November is to negotiate the length of their stay. I like TF in the evenings before I go out but when you have a girl over she will drain you as fast as you can and leave immediately. I want them to stay 2 hours and pop twice. Normally it's like 30 minutes and one pop. It's all about vetting I guess so I'll make sure getting my "demands" across. 

Daz Manc

I changed to ST a few years ago in line with the girls wanting to cut and run on LTs so they could meet their mates down the disco.
Basically I find it very off putting when the girl obviously wants to get it over and done with asap.
I got fed up with the pathetic excuses of "my friend no have key to room" or "my friend have accident"  bullshit.

So I changed to ST and found that I much prefer it, you get straight into what you want and don't have to put up with having to make nonsensical half understood conversation with a girl who knows sweet FA about the world.

Also if you are feeling horny, you can just go out and find a 2nd one.

Like Tommo77 said, if you click you can either change to LT, or, as I tend to do, make the girl a regular ST (easy cos I live here )

Edited by Daz Manc

mogli33

I normally do mostly ST and I’ve very very rarely done LT…ST suits me perfectly. Just bang her, pay her and move on to the next conquest.

For me I come to Pattaya solely for sex and not to find companionship so that’s why ST is best for me.

ST for me is something purely done from a Lust perspective while as with LT your looking to find a GFE and someone to cuddle to at night etc etc there is a somewhat romantic element although in reality as everything else its just an illusion since money is the sole factor in everything. I cannot be bothered with taking a girl to dinner,clubbing,drinks, movies etc that’s not why I would come to Pattaya for…I  spend my money on myself and banging more chicks rather than an illusionary LT date.

TF is a very good option for finding ST..last 2 trips more than 50% of the chicks I banged were from TF. Just need to make sure the vetting is done properly and you make everything clear to her before she comes to your room like price, what you expect from her like kissing,BJ, anal etc etc.

ST is the best in my experience…ST just focuses on the sex and leaves the other bullshit out..ST is like a  T20 cricket match. While LT is like an One-Day match and LLT like a Test match both of which I cannot be bothered about as I just like the slam-bang variety :GrinNod1:

Edited by mogli33

RRosenberg

Keep in mind the ST/LT don't have to be the typical "black and white" option.

You can negotiate for exactly what YOU want. Recent example is I paid 5,000 baht for 5 hours with 3 shots and some other specific activity requirements.

Not short time but not really a long time either in the traditional sense, yet I got EXACTLY what I was looking for without all the associated BS of a long time and without the "in and out" mentality of a short time. 

Old Scratch
14 minutes ago, mogli33 said:

ST for me is something purely done from a Lust perspective while as with LT your looking to find a GFE and someone to cuddle to at night etc etc

Doesn't have to be.  It's not as feasible now but there was a time when I could either ST a gogo girl for 1500 + 600 barfine...or LT her for 2000 + 600 barfine.  And I would get 3 pops on a LT, to boot.

The price per pop isn't quite as different nowadays, with some girls wanting to limit to two pops and more of a 3k/5k structure.  But even now, LT is more sex per baht, from a gogo perspective.

The time in between pops could be romantic.  Or she could message sponsors on her phone.  Either way, all good, as long as she's ready to go when I want.

Edited by Old Scratch

LeoTex

I'm the LT type.

Not sure what you mean by 'enjoying ST more'.

Being a favorite of LT, I still like a ST just about every day of some sort.

My favorite ST's are from the massage shops on Soi Honey and Soi Chaiyapoon.

I do this in my hotel room and find that most of the sessions last about an hour.

What few ST's I have had at night were LT's not going as planned.

The last being a TG from Lisa Bar next to the Craft Cottage Restaurant on LK. This started out as a LT that she agreed on, however after round 1, she gets a text message from one of her friends at the bar saying her customer from the previous night was there asking for her. She told me that she wanted to go back to the bar. I said OK you can leave. She then held out her hand for money. I put a 500 baht in her hand and she said more. I then told that I would walk her back to the bar and give her 500 baht more when we got there. She said 500 is OK and left.

LeoTex

billybog

last 2 trips..st only. I enjoy MY time...with st, I can arrange everything to my schedule..also eliminates the BS that is always involved (90% of the time). 

per anum

I too do the LT.....sure you have the hit and miss but my LTs are 30+ years old so the misses are rare!

I did the St game when I was in my 20s and 30s, however, now as I travel deeper into my 40s, the old boy will not perform to strict timelines like a circus monkey!

BarfineNutella

I do LT and find it a lot more fulfilling than short time.  I like drama though, and a lot of a good LT is creating a ‘story’ in the girl’s head so by the time it comes to the bang, they either hate you or love you —either works :D

Tried the short time thing and I don’t really get it.    

What’s the point of banging one girl after the other?  

It’s like having a platter of food and eating a teaspoon from each bowl . . . 

Versus 

Choosing the bowl you like the most and finishing it, right down to the last lick. 

Then again, I’m the type to find something I enjoy and keep going back for it.  Heck, once I found the breakfast at I-Rovers I went back for that beauty every single day. 

Sure, you might get to try more samples with short time, but has anyone ever really been satisfied with a sample? 

By increasing the number of girls you meet, you also increase your odds of bad encounters or starfish. 

With LT you can build comfort and even attraction, so by the time you smash, she likes you and trusts that you aren’t going to do anything shady. 

The sex is also better in LT, from what I’ve experienced anyway. 

Convince me how short time is better - besides the cost. 

Hamchang

ST in your hotel room can often be extended. LEtting a girl know this is not a bad thing as if they want to stay longer they will make the effort.  

Shaygate

Short times can be a very hit or miss thing. I've had sessions that were fantastic with fantasys fulfilled and me walking out weak at the knees. But I've aldo had sessions where its been a disaster and i would have been better just having a wank. 

To get the most out of a ST is still to take time to vet the girl, see if there is a basic connection between you. 

zeke

On my trip last week spent the first few days in BKK. Did a couple of Oil Massages (thanks Ying at Tulip for a full PSE). Took a girl from Morning Night for an intended ST but soon converted to LT as she ticked all boxes. Down to Pattaya  - all ST and back to BKK for the last two days, another go with Ying and then LT with the original girl from Morning Night so I would say ST and if the experience is good try to convert to LT.

genieboi

Im actually an inbetweener. Sometimes I want ST wham bam thank you maam and sometimes I want LT in the room to kind of have more of a date feel and winning by having sex. 

ST will obv be easier to do and from what I read from your post in having disappointments recently with LT, try some girls ST and if it ticks try them LT. yes they might not be the same from ST to LT but in a place like Pattaya or thailand in general its like playing roulette. Gamble on a bunch of numbers and sooner or later unless you are SOL you will get a winnwr