Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

MunterHunter

Female taxi driver on TF

MunterHunter

I was on TF and was chatting to a female cab driver. After exchanging messages she seemed up for extras to. I never bothered to ask for her line ID then when i looked for her profile a week later she has vanished. Any of you guys has a spin with this can driver?

vimto66
2 hours ago, MunterHunter said:

I was on TF and was chatting to a female cab driver. After exchanging messages she seemed up for extras to. I never bothered to ask for her line ID then when i looked for her profile a week later she has vanished. Any of you guys has a spin with this can driver?

Im sure there was something on here only recently about a girl who drove a taxi, but was up for extras or at least used to be, cant pinpoint the thread though soz.

Pinoydave

I made contact with one..... sent a few messsages..... told her I was arriving in a month.... I fully intended to book her..... about a week later she blocked me on Line....

Santana187
56 minutes ago, vimto66 said:

Im sure there was something on here only recently about a girl who drove a taxi, but was up for extras or at least used to be, cant pinpoint the thread though soz.

Same thing I thought of lol, It was posted earlier this week, don't remember where too though

MunterHunter

She looked not bad. I was looking forward to getting her to help me carry my bags to my room and have some fun. 

per anum

So, you want to shag a hooker in the backseat of a car?

Didn't you get laid in High school?

Poontwang

I know 2 that are up for extras, but they are not willing to do anything outside of the hotel now. I don't know what changed (more CCTV, police actually paying attention) but no more halfway to swampy bj's. 

Itson

Anybody know the name of the taxi driver ?? 

benp240
On 09/09/2019 at 17:04, Poontwang said:

I know 2 that are up for extras, but they are not willing to do anything outside of the hotel now. I don't know what changed (more CCTV, police actually paying attention) but no more halfway to swampy bj's. 

Any chance you could share or pm the girls contacts?

Jes_92
On 08/09/2019 at 11:37, MunterHunter said:

That's hot. I'd never dare to ask my taxi driver if I didn't know for sure though.

MunterHunter
1 hour ago, FREDDYs said:

No

bkkjunkie
1 hour ago, MunterHunter said:

No

this?

6FBE5F52-9F9F-4905-B97C-89149D27121F.jpeg

L.O.S Lyle

Nam's Taxi has all female drivers, but as horny as I am, I hear  "Never shit where you eat". I stick to just using the ladies for their taxi service and paying them a good tip. Are extras available? I will never know;)

MunterHunter
18 hours ago, bkkjunkie said:

this?

6FBE5F52-9F9F-4905-B97C-89149D27121F.jpeg

No but she will do 

camhole
10 hours ago, L.O.S Lyle said:

Nam's Taxi has all female drivers, but as horny as I am, I hear  "Never shit where you eat". I stick to just using the ladies for their taxi service and paying them a good tip. Are extras available? I will never know;)

I had a male driver the first time I used them. Cool dude. Good driver and we had some laughs while he tried to teach me some Thai words. 

x_rodman_x
16 hours ago, MunterHunter said:

No but she will do 

Mhhh could you tell me more? Thank you

Itson

Any answer on who the taxi driver is yet ? 

swedan
11 hours ago, Itson said:

Any answer on who the taxi driver is yet ? 

I have seen at least 5-10 women in TF say they are taxi drivers, all of them a little bit older lady's, 35+.

I never contacted anyone of them,  can't say what services they providing.

Maybe I will ask some of them before my next trip, but it's 4 months left....

Slugger

On my last trip in July a real super hot girl was picking me up from TJ at the airport. I was together with 3 friends who come for first time so I was not in mood for any contact details, but I´m sure she´s in the game and I will book same pick up for my next trip to Pattaya when I travel alone.

x_rodman_x
3 hours ago, Slugger said:

On my last trip in July a real super hot girl was picking me up from TJ at the airport...... but I´m sure she´s in the game

Excuse me, what's TJ stand for? How are you sure she's game? 

geoslayer1

if you want to fuck on the way to your hotel bro just go all the way.... Devil's Den Bus, you get to pick 2 girls, they wait for you at the airport, even hold a sign with your name on it, bus has everything, even booze and refreshments, 1 and a half of pure debauchery

Slugger
On 14/09/2019 at 15:01, x_rodman_x said:

Excuse me, what's TJ stand for? How are you sure she's game? 

I  think it was TJ o mayber TT Taxi service. My friend from Bkk booked for us. I will def check it out  again for my next trip . After a few trips you can smell it long way. The way she act, dress and the fact  that she smoke in car tells a lot about the girl.

If I was alone in car I would have had more time to talk to her, but I´m pretty sure that she will not say no to some extra tip.

thinkingallowed
10 minutes ago, Slugger said:

If I was alone in car I would have had more time to talk to her, but I´m pretty sure that she will not say no to some extra tip.

In a taxi from the airport to Pattaya you usually have about one and a half hours to talk. Are you saying that you are very shy or your fellow traveller talks too much.

Slugger
11 minutes ago, thinkingallowed said:

In a taxi from the airport to Pattaya you usually have about one and a half hours to talk. Are you saying that you are very shy or your fellow traveller talks too much.

I´m not shy and yes they talked too much. I wrote before that I was not in good pick up mode because I have friens with me who visit Thailand for the first time. I have to make sure they come to the hotel and can check in, get some food and find some girls by the own first.

Not a good start to arrange a date with the taxi driver when you suppose to be the tour manager for at least a few days.

Next time for sure if I get the chance again!