Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Explorer8939

Brown Widows

Explorer8939

I hear about Thai ladies who hook a Farang, clean them out of their money, and then dump them. My question is whether you have heard of a lady who has done this a few times, a "brown widow", as opposed to a black widow who kills husbands.

deano4598
1 hour ago, Explorer8939 said:

I hear about Thai ladies who hook a Farang, clean them out of their money, and then dump them. My question is whether you have heard of a lady who has done this a few times, a "brown widow", as opposed to a black widow who kills husbands.

Did you just make that up? "Brown widow"??? Never heard the expression before, why do you ask anyway?

Explorer8939
1 minute ago, deano4598 said:

Did you just make that up? "Brown widow"??? Never heard the expression before, why do you ask anyway?

I read about a lady who opened a bar after having cleaned out a husband. I was wondering if there are Thai ladies who do that repeatedly, you would think they could make a lot of money that way.

bangna

Sounds like a scam to me :Whistle:

rogersugar
4 hours ago, Explorer8939 said:

I read about a lady who opened a bar after having cleaned out a husband.

I read about one too - but I think the only things she ever opened were her legs.

Zsa Zsa Gabor

vimto66

Its a legit question, im quite sure there are/have been some Thai ladies who have done this, dont know on how big a scale but its quite feasable.

Explorer8939

We will know soon enough, if anyone posts any stories.

Lok Jit

Rather Common here especially in Pattaya..If another Farang with More Money shows Interest she is out the Door in a Flash...Many follow the Money trail...

Greedydunlop
1 minute ago, Lok Jit said:

Rather Common here especially in Pattaya..If another Farang with More Money shows Interest she is out the Door in a Flash...Many follow the Money trail...

No,really?

Daz Manc

I know of one who has a youngish French boyfriend and when he went back home, the girl found a middle aged German guy who fell for her and asked her to marry him, the girl said yes, but my mum wants a million baht dowry.
The German guy paid it and they got married as soon as possible and he gave her lots of gold as well.
A few months later her French boyfriend came back and the girl met him at the airport (the French guy already knew everything that had happened) the girl got on the phone to her German husband on a video call and showed where she was and who she was with and said goodbye, thanks for the cool million.

True story, I know the girl well, I used to do her a couple of years ago,  I have no doubt that she would do similar again at any opportunity.

Next sucker please.

Pinoydave

My wife knew a Thai girl who spent money like water..... after a short while her young husband took an overdose.... then it was found he was up to his neck in debt..... rumour has it her second husband also committed suicide..... We hear she is now onto a third young husband and still spending shed loads of money

Dalef65

The problem with these kind of stories is they are unverifiable.

Truth merges into half truths. Opinions become facts. Reality gets embellished. Speculation leads to rumours. And before you know it, a mundane story of two adults that decided to split up becomes the entertainment of an internet forum.

LeoTex
2 hours ago, Explorer8939 said:

We will know soon enough, if anyone posts any stories.

Based on all the threads you have started about TG's and how they work their sponsors, all their request for money through social media. Plus how they keep their communications open with previous clients such as yourself, you have many stories to share with us.

LeoTex 

rob63
20 minutes ago, LeoTex said:

Based on all the threads you have started about TG's and how they work their sponsors, all their request for money through social media. Plus how they keep their communications open with previous clients such as yourself, you have many stories to share with us.

LeoTex 

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....don't encourage him!!!!

LeoTex
1 minute ago, rob63 said:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....don't encourage him!!!!

Sorry (very sorry).

What was I thinking?

LeoTex

runner
53 minutes ago, LeoTex said:

LeoTex 

Another slow news day for him.b

Showerbeersx

I thought this was going to be about spiders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LeoTex
2 minutes ago, runner said:

Another slow news day for him.b

You would think he would need something to do while they re-fueled the space ship.

LeoTex

per anum

There should be some forum where such blood suckers can be openly named. Where dumb arsed suckers can be warned (doubt it will do any good though).

petermik

I find it hard to believe any thai lady would try to scam a farang........:WhoSaw1:

PR1977

I was expecting this thread to be about older ladies who enjoyed anal

LeoTex
7 hours ago, petermik said:

I find it hard to believe any thai lady would try to scam a farang........:WhoSaw1:

Not really that hard to believe.

What is totally hard to believe that any Thai lady would try to put one over on 'explorer8939'

As he has posted on many threads that he has started, he seen and heard it all.

LeoTex

Explorer8939
5 hours ago, LeoTex said:

Not really that hard to believe.

What is totally hard to believe that any Thai lady would try to put one over on 'explorer8939'

As he has posted on many threads that he has started, he seen and heard it all.

LeoTex

Precisely the opposite: I start a new thread when I run into a new scam.

thisisdre

I recently met some older gentleman at the pokie lounge lol

he told me his ex wife (Thai) took $800k  from him and is now in thailand with her Thai bf. 

Nice guy, but you could see his pain.. 

:Dunno1:

WalterA
On 08/09/2019 at 11:38, Explorer8939 said:

There are a million and one stories about bar ladies and the like taking guys to the cleaners .... I could write a 500 page novel about this .... the problem is not the lady, the problem are the guys ....

A. Lack of basic common sense, especially when they set foot in LOS ....

B. Gluten for punishments .... it’s not the one time with the same lady, it’s again and again and again ..... (see point A.) ... if someone rips you off, taken there is a tsunami of available pussy here, why would you keep on getting ripped by the same person .... answer, you are a gluten for punishment ....

C. Loneliness / desperation .... guys don’t see any pussy back home / get no love or affection, even if they are relatively successful or good looking .... when they land in LOS , literally the first girl that smiles at them, they get attached to her , no matter what a using bitch she is ....

D. Think with you dick and not your head ...

My advice, I should really get a fee for my good advice .... pump and dump .... there are some decent ladies out there , but in the meantime don’t get suckered in ..... use your common sense