Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

webDev

Dealing with the Money Request / Hint of Financial Distress phases

WalterA
On 07/09/2019 at 13:55, webDev said:

From reading another thread it sounds like some of you guys don't ever get this from the girls. Congrats, you're doing something right and I'm curious how you maintain it.

For those of us who do, how do you deal with it in an elegant way?

What I tend to do is just ignore them. I go cold if the girl steers the Line conversation towards money problems. It sort of works in the short term but also gets a lot of girls to delete me, probably a mix of seeing reduced money potential and being offended at being ignored especially during a somewhat exposed conversation.

Not completely rational on their side as I'm still a reliable customer, but this is women we're dealing with.

If anyone has a better way of keeping them in good spirits without sending stipends please share. Or more generally if you're good at being "the non-sponsor customer that she somewhat enjoys" that would be valuable advice too.

PS: This thread isn't about relationships as that is its own thing, just regular long term girls you want to stay in contact with.

Why are you making a simple thing complicated .... it’s a business transaction, keep it at that ...

money = service

service = money

no service = no money and vice versa

Edited by WalterA

Explorer8939
24 minutes ago, Bwfc1987 said:

I would give her a wonderful deal. I would tell her that i encounter this trick a lot of times and loaning money is my expertise. The girl must reveal all her personal details and must have a guarantor. She would need to pay me back the interest every month. Either she signed the deal to have the money or say goodbye. Don't be lighthearted and give in to their demand.

As if a Bargirl would understand those requirements.....

Chicagoarc

There’s a nice lady”friend” I’ve stayed in contact with since a trip in Feb18. She asked me for some money before My last trip in Feb19. I said that if I gave her money, I couldn’t come back and see her again any time soon. She said she would rather see me. Maybe I got a bit lucky, I really don’t know. She has not ever asked for money again (yet). She haas asked when I am coming back though. On several occasions. That said, my response is usually “As soon as I can”. :Clap8:

Dalef65
6 hours ago, Bwfc1987 said:

I would give her a wonderful deal. I would tell her that i encounter this trick a lot of times and loaning money is my expertise. The girl must reveal all her personal details and must have a guarantor. She would need to pay me back the interest every month. Either she signed the deal to have the money or say goodbye. Don't be lighthearted and give in to their demand.

I don't know if this is supposed to be clever or something, but I don't see why you need to go through all this .

Just say no if you don't want to give in to someone's demands.

geoslayer1

Rule #1 Don't fall in love in Pattaya, Fall in Lust in Pattaya

Phone apps such as line and whatapp have options to use multiple accounts, so soon as you leave Thailand ... just take a screenshot of your line numbers so you can use it again when you go back,  then delete the account, its that simple, or second choice is just ignore the text or call or block it, the girls respect and understand if you ghost them they'll just text another farang that made the mistake and fell for her

Edited by geoslayer1

nzwolfgang

Cannot pay for your family’s sick buffalo because my family’s buffalo also sick krab. 

Scuba+

It's quite difficult to get them to save money in a bank, they seem to spaff it up the wall on clothes and junk food and hangers on. One girl i know has a "friend" who expects her to buy drinks in ibar.

If the subject comes up i just say I'm not an ATM

ludwighigh

Agree with some of the above that if it is taking the TG's time to stay in Touch, and you assign some entertainment value to it, then requests for money aren't completely absurd.  I also know that staying in Touch can be done via mass message and it takes seconds to do so.

You could also think of it as marketing for them, for which no direct payment is required just for messaging.  If they don't send you a message, you might completely forget about them on your next trip.  Two people I recently visited were because they sent me a recent message and a picture -- I simply would not have gone to their bar otherwise. 

gaz1889
On 7 September 2019 at 10:16, Explorer8939 said:

If you are so lonely at home that you must talk with the ladies, be prepared to send money.

i work all day at home, and don’t take my phone with me. Solves that problem.

I realise it's irrelevant to the thread subject matter but I'm curious as to what you do with your phone while you're at work all day at home? 

Explorer8939
1 hour ago, gaz1889 said:

I realise it's irrelevant to the thread subject matter but I'm curious as to what you do with your phone while you're at work all day at home? 

I have a date palm ranch, which requires a lot of work with irrigation systems, ie I get wet a lot.

Explorer8939
1 hour ago, gaz1889 said:

I didn’t realize that hotels would give their guests copies of the TM30. 

Wha happens if they register you via the Internet? They give you a screen print?

Edited by Explorer8939

Scuba+
I didn’t realize that hotels would give their guests copies of the TM30. 
Wha happens if they register you via the Internet? They give you a screen print?
My landlady takes a photo of the TM30 screen and sends it to me via Line