gandt

YouTube Live Stream- Barfines and Powerlines

golden_boy
6 hours ago, BlooBell said:

There are grown men, FFS.

It's fucking tragic.

Its beyond tragic!!!

Some Thai vloggers are worth a watch. They all cannot be tarred with the same brush as some of the halfwits.

jt83

You’d smash his missus though wouldnt ya?

neilri2001

I liked some of his upcountry ones and thought that they were a bit different to the norm. Can't say that i'm overly taken by the Pattaya ones mind

gentleman.jack.darby
18 hours ago, Mr_wimpy said:

Just watched it.

So the one with the weird voice that looks like a smack head, was claiming social back home, was a Pattaya vlogger but didn’t actually live there, he lived next to Twitchy and worked at the local school.

Twitchy grassed him up to the school for being a monger and he got sacked.

Now the smackhead one has gone to the Thai police (like they’re gonna be arsed) so Twitchy has gone to Vietnam.

is that right?

Not as Twitchy told it and little Jeremy seems to have a history of being frugal with the facts and acting, in my view, strangely in mundane situations

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "claiming social back home", but if that means receiving government welfare benefits from the State, then it's my understanding that little Jeremy was or is receiving benefits for something or other; on occasion in his early vlogs he would make reference to his "ROI" which most folks would understand to mean "Return on Investment", but it was clear from the fact that he never gave even a brief description of what was his "investment" and his "frugal" lifestyle that the general understanding of "ROI" didn't apply

I don't pay a lot of attention to little Jeremy anymore since it seems to me that he's trying to use his channel to sell a delusion to the less skeptical among us and he's never really come out and set the record straight on that rumour.

It is my understanding that little Jeremy was "commuting" via scooter from Rayong to Pattaya on the weekends to make videos for his channel and he didn't seem to be quick to dispel the idea that a casual viewer might get that he was living in Pattaya; I can see why he would do that because it seems like he's living close to the bone as an English teacher and let's face it, for the present, Pattaya sells on YouTube

As Twitchy told it, there were others who wanted little Jeremy out of the school and, although Twitchy has a giant ego, he didn't try to take complete credit for little Jeremy's departure; he said that he was only part of a team. I tend to believe that Twitchy, with the help of others, likely made folks at the school aware of little Jeremy's YT antics and that was the straw that broke the camel's back. It's one thing for an English teacher to have a less-than-exemplary personal life and another to broadcast it for profit on YT

So I think giving Twitchy all the credit (or blame, depending on how one looks at it) for grassing him up is simply too much.

I first started watching little Jeremy when he was in the PI; at the time I thought he was in over his head and he did manage to get tangled up with a couple of less than exemplary expats which led to his move to Thailand.

One common thread that seems to run through little Jeremy's expat career is that he always seems to be running to the authorities to file writs and depositions and other such boring legal things in situations from which most folks would simply walk away with a handshake and a smile or perhaps some small financial "donation"

Twitchy seems to be pretty open about most of his personal life and seems to answer most questions people put to him, so I tend to believe him when he says he's just on a scouting mission to  Vietnam; I think he is fairly smart and seems to be able to read the writing on the wall that Thailand doesn't seem to be as welcoming as it once was, so having a Plan B fallback base seems the smart thing to do

jollygumpster

he is on now and getting a fair few donations, good luck to him. 

i dont understand why people would give him money but plenty are.

Mr_wimpy

Not sure why he’s become popular all of a sudden.

just another prick with a camera.

tuned in when he’s walking past bars and calling all the girls that work there starfishes and mocking them on his live stream.  He ain’t brad Pitt himself with his sexy spectacles and man tits.

All the people saying he’s a breath of fresh air?  

Honestly don’t understand :wacko:

joel1699

This Twitchy guy sounds like a right grass!

joel1699
On 10/09/2019 at 23:21, golden_boy said:

He did not 'flee'. He said about 6 months ago he was planning on going to Danang. He had also mentioned it regularly almost every livestream for the last few months.

It just so happened he went to meet 'clodfelter' live during a cheap charlie live stream whilst charlie was live in rayong at a mall with clodfelter.

Transpires it was somekind of 'set up' by charlie. Luring clodfelter to a shopping mall meet.

4 days prior to this charlie was with greg on Walking Street. Was all a stitch up of clodfelter.

What was the intended outcome of said meet?

what a bunch of little bitches

jt83

This dude does 8 hr streams - who the hell watches that!

golden_boy
11 minutes ago, joel1699 said:

What was the intended outcome of said meet?

what a bunch of little bitches

Greg turned up, but basically they both spoke off camera, so nobody really knows what was said between the two.

joel1699

The soap opera continues!