gandt

YouTube Live Stream- Barfines and Powerlines

Mr_wimpy
12 minutes ago, gandt said:

Still going strong at 5:30am some 6 1/2 hours into pissup with 450 watching. Epic livestream. Just picked up a spinner on the street  heading for another bar.

Don’t get these live-streams.  The short edited videos are manageable.  Have you sat and watched a live stream for 6 hours?  Do you not have a job or something better to do with your time?

Syd Tybil
6 hours ago, joffie said:

Cowboy Ray is long gone.  There is a new one Creepy Chuck Wow Chronicles which is quite funny.  That Bender dude fled to Vietnam after his encounter with that Twang voice guy domorelife.

After having to listen live to the DoMoreLife guy vlogging in Smokin' Joe's BBQ and Robin Hood, I certainly understand the Desire to flee!

:Anger:

gandt
5 hours ago, Mr_wimpy said:

Don’t get these live-streams.  The short edited videos are manageable.  Have you sat and watched a live stream for 6 hours?  Do you not have a job or something better to do with your time?

Retired and watch a few minutes at a time while surfing the net. 

Assman80

I prefer the Creepy Chuck Wow Chronicles parody channel. He makes fun of all these guys and watches their videos so I don’t have to.

lincsfun

He's pulling in around £200 a shift in donations when he's live streaming so he must be doing something that the viewers like.

I see whilst I was having a look last night there was 2 donations of £50 wired through to him.

Good luck to him if he can earn that kind of money whilst having a night out in Pattaya.

What I will say is that I think it's only a matter of time before a farang will see their ass with one of them and give them a good hiding.

gentleman.jack.darby
13 hours ago, Mr_wimpy said:

What happened there?  Think I know who you mean

Nothing much happened in their "encounter" other than a bit of back-and-forth

It was striking to see how much bigger Twitchy is than DoMoreLife and I doubt little Jeremy would intimidate Twitchy in the least

According to Greg, he's just visiting Vietnam to see how it is and decide if it's a good choice for a "Plan B" retreat if he needs to leave Thailand and that he plans to return to Thailand

I've changed my opinion of Twitchy somewhat in recent days since it seems that he's one of the few people able to give reasonable, rational, coherent advice about living in a foreign country, e.g., he's not selling the delusion that one can live well in Thailand for USD 1,000 per month or that there's nothing to worry about regarding healthcare as one hits Medicare age or that all's good since "there's always an option"

nil

Don’t know what’s going on with this guy. He spent all night looking for someone to barfine and then wandering around the streets at 6am he bumps into his angry looking girlfriend on a motorbike and they go back to his room. Very strange. 

Edited by nil

vimto66
15 minutes ago, nil said:

Don’t know what’s going on with this guy. He spent all night looking for someone to barfine and then wandering around the streets at 6am he bumps into his angry looking girlfriend on a motorbike and they go back to his room. Very strange. 

........in pattaya, really?:P

baggy67
11 hours ago, Assman80 said:

I prefer the Creepy Chuck Wow Chronicles parody channel. He makes fun of all these guys and watches their videos so I don’t have to.

There are some funny comments left on that channel, if I happen to be in an evil frame of mind! Looking at the big money Cheap Charlie has been making (up to $1k a day apparently)  it looks to be the same 2 or 3 people donating. One guy called Lewis Cabo throws money at him constantly for seemingly no reason. So I was thinking what if this Lewis Cabo is actually Charlie's dad or a relative and he doesn't know? Charlie is just wandering about walking about in the heat for 7 hours for no reason. Some beautiful really friendly girls approach him, when out "looking for a girlfriend" and he runs away. His whole livestream thing just seems so weird. 

Mr_wimpy
7 hours ago, gentleman.jack.darby said:

Nothing much happened in their "encounter" other than a bit of back-and-forth

It was striking to see how much bigger Twitchy is than DoMoreLife and I doubt little Jeremy would intimidate Twitchy in the least

Just watched it.

So the one with the weird voice that looks like a smack head, was claiming social back home, was a Pattaya vlogger but didn’t actually live there, he lived next to Twitchy and worked at the local school.

Twitchy grassed him up to the school for being a monger and he got sacked.

Now the smackhead one has gone to the Thai police (like they’re gonna be arsed) so Twitchy has gone to Vietnam.

is that right?

BlooBell
12 hours ago, lincsfun said:

He's pulling in around £200 a shift in donations when he's live streaming so he must be doing something that the viewers like.

I see whilst I was having a look last night there was 2 donations of £50 wired through to him.

Good luck to him if he can earn that kind of money whilst having a night out in Pattaya.

What I will say is that I think it's only a matter of time before a farang will see their ass with one of them and give them a good hiding.

That's the draw back of him doing this live, of openly revealing his identity and of him not posting vids from the safety of his home country.

The danger is that makes himself a (live) target and attracts drama even if he doesn't necessarily piss someone off.

I doubt it will end well.

gandt
7 hours ago, nil said:

Thing is that was a typical bar hopping nite out for me when I would vacation there. I needed to change that up living there. The Hangover movie in Bangkok was seen as something epic but was "same old" for old Thailand hands. Every day and nite an adventure. 

golden_boy
23 hours ago, Mr_wimpy said:

What happened there?  Think I know who you mean

He did not 'flee'. He said about 6 months ago he was planning on going to Danang. He had also mentioned it regularly almost every livestream for the last few months.

It just so happened he went to meet 'clodfelter' live during a cheap charlie live stream whilst charlie was live in rayong at a mall with clodfelter.

Transpires it was somekind of 'set up' by charlie. Luring clodfelter to a shopping mall meet.

4 days prior to this charlie was with greg on Walking Street. Was all a stitch up of clodfelter.

Mr_wimpy
13 minutes ago, golden_boy said:

He did not 'flee'. He said about 6 months ago he was planning on going to Danang. He had also mentioned it regularly almost every livestream for the last few months.

It just so happened he went to meet 'clodfelter' live during a cheap charlie live stream whilst charlie was live in rayong at a mall with clodfelter.

Transpires it was somekind of 'set up' by charlie. Luring clodfelter to a shopping mall meet.

4 days prior to this charlie was with greg on Walking Street. Was all a stitch up of clodfelter.

Who is Clodfelter?

golden_boy
5 minutes ago, Mr_wimpy said:

Who is Clodfelter?

His channel used to be called 'jeremy clodfelter'. Looks like a meth head with missing teeth. 

Mr_wimpy
3 minutes ago, golden_boy said:

His channel used to be called 'jeremy clodfelter'. Looks like a meth head with missing teeth. 

Still no wiser.  Who the fuck is he?

can you just spell it out.

Gaztop08
9 minutes ago, Mr_wimpy said:

Still no wiser.  Who the fuck is he?

can you just spell it out.

Mr_wimpy
16 minutes ago, Gaztop08 said:

Thanks.

So Jeremy Clodfelter is Domorelife.  

Think certain people are trying to confuse stuff on purpose.

Harry Brown
2 hours ago, Mr_wimpy said:

Thanks.

So Jeremy Clodfelter is Domorelife.  

Think certain people are trying to confuse stuff on purpose.

You have to live the life to understand, which equates to no real life. :)

Queef_Sniffer
On 06/09/2019 at 18:50, Gaztop08 said:

This looks like the livestream you are talking about?

Video is private. Got an updated link?

mgthom75
On 09/09/2019 at 17:38, gandt said:

Still going strong at 5:30am some 6 1/2 hours into pissup with 450 watching. Epic livestream. Just picked up a spinner on the street  heading for another bar.

I started watching it and couldn't turn it off!  

BlooBell
7 hours ago, golden_boy said:

There are grown men, FFS.

It's fucking tragic.

rupdawg
11 hours ago, baggy67 said:

There are some funny comments left on that channel, if I happen to be in an evil frame of mind! Looking at the big money Cheap Charlie has been making (up to $1k a day apparently)  it looks to be the same 2 or 3 people donating. One guy called Lewis Cabo throws money at him constantly for seemingly no reason. So I was thinking what if this Lewis Cabo is actually Charlie's dad or a relative and he doesn't know? Charlie is just wandering about walking about in the heat for 7 hours for no reason. Some beautiful really friendly girls approach him, when out "looking for a girlfriend" and he runs away. His whole livestream thing just seems so weird. 

These 2 or 3 guys sound more like sugar daddy’s, Charlie really does seem to be uncomfortable around girls so I don’t if there is something more to that.

If Charlie were to walk around wearing a rainbow shirt his donations might double again.

piloter

Things evolve and now vlogging has evolved into live streams and I'm not a big fan.   Before the vlogger had to actually do work: come up with idea, do some filming, do editing and finally release.   This is not each to do a few times a week and if they earned ad revenue from it they deserved it.

With live streams they just point the camera a themselves for hours and people inexplicably send them money and serious money at that.   No work required and the amount they get donated swamps what they can get  from people watching ads.  No wonder they stop making videos and just do live streams.

YouTube has created a monster.. and it's time to limit the amount of live streaming and put these guys back to work.

Gaztop08
8 hours ago, Queef_Sniffer said:

Video is private. Got an updated link?

I’ve just had a look at his listed videos and it looks like that is one of the videos he has removed.Over the last week or so he had been doing quite a few live-streams of a couple of hours or more.But it looks like he has deleted a few of them from public view.