gandt

YouTube Live Stream- Barfines and Powerlines

gandt

I sometimes watch live streams from Pattaya on YouTube to see how the current situation is.  Problem is most of the guys doing them or either imbeciles or pricks.  Today, a guy who usually just does walk around or  voyeur type content did a live stream.  Young English guy from Yorkshire, age 28, named Tom. He's a very likeable guy with good smarts and humour  It was the best Lifestream by far I've seen from Pattaya.   None of the drama or nonsense  you usually see on these. Not sure if it was because he had a few beers in him  or what but he was witty as hell.  He keeps this up he will be a huge Pattaya  YouTube star in no time. Search for Barfines and Powerlines on YouTube to check it out. 

bukone

There’s multiple YouTuber threads, couldn’t you just have posted in them ? 

sodapop curtis

Hopefully the livestream is posted. I had already subscribed to his channel so it’d be interesting to see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gaztop08

This looks like the livestream you are talking about?

gandt
15 minutes ago, Gaztop08 said:

This looks like the livestream you are talking about?

Yup, that's it.  He said he was going to go out again during Pattaya afternoon time. Refreshing to see a guy just out having fun without all the drama.  I think he will be a natural at this. 

Mr_wimpy

Hi Tom :hello09:

rupdawg

This guy is good to watch I wish there were more like him in pattaya, some of the other cringeworthy youtubers in pattaya I wouldn’t let my kids around

gshock

I agree the guy comes across as a decent regular guy who enjoys his time in Pattaya and has no major agendas he's trying to force onto you. Living the dream but living like a local a bit cheap charlie. I wish i could do that.

per anum

Sorry but Vloggers deserve to die a fiery death! Just wait till there is a video of you on Youtube with your tongue reaching for a hookers tonsils while inside a bar and perhaps you will agree with me!

davidge

If I ever get sad enough to watch these twats, I’ll end it all.

sodapop curtis
Sorry but Vloggers deserve to die a fiery death! Just wait till there is a video of you on Youtube with your tongue reaching for a hookers tonsils while inside a bar and perhaps you will agree with me!

Nope not me, I’m sharing it at work and for all to see...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gandt
4 hours ago, gshock said:

I agree the guy comes across as a decent regular guy who enjoys his time in Pattaya and has no major agendas he's trying to force onto you. Living the dream but living like a local a bit cheap charlie. I wish i could do that.

Word is getting around. Last nite he had about 115 viewers and he is on again now with 365. He is drinking at Corner Bar Soi 6.

golden_boy
6 hours ago, gshock said:

Hardly living like a local. The was recently vlogging a 3000 baht steak meal he had.

Mr_wimpy
7 hours ago, gandt said:

Word is getting around. Last nite he had about 115 viewers and he is on again now with 365. He is drinking at Corner Bar Soi 6.

Wow :rolleyes:

rupdawg

He did another live stream later in the night got over 500, video Is gone through

vimto66

He currently lives in Pattaya and think hes from Huddersfield, i only know cos on one of his vids he was wearing a Hudds town shirt......so i like the bloke even though i`ve never met him!:D

lincsfun

He's the best by far.

gandt
15 hours ago, rupdawg said:

He did another live stream later in the night got over 500, video Is gone through

Seems it was deleted because of music copyright.  To me this is nonsense. If you walk by a bar and pickup a few seconds of background music the music companies want a piece of the action.  Greedy bastards.  Back in the 80s and 90s they were charging $20 for a CD that only had one decent song on it? I'm happy that  Pirate Bay and others screwed them over. 

malone

little off topic:

any of you know the youtube channel "thai parody vlogger" or "hans thai vlogger"?

he examined/made fun of other thai vloggers, i.e. that greg bender dude.

his channel got banned, and now i wonder if he has got a new one, so if anybody knows, pls let me know...cheers

Edited by malone

golden_boy
4 minutes ago, malone said:

little off topic:

any of you know the youtube channel "thai parody vlogger" or "hans thai vlogger"?

he examined/made fun of other thai vloggers, i.e. that greg bender dude.

his channel got banned, and now i wonder if he has got a new one, so if anybody knows, pls let me know...cheers

He released one called 'eric moto' but that channel also went about 3 weeks ago.

Madzar

Watched a few of his vlogs not bad goid content and interesting. I don't like him talking too much prefer subtitles but can live with it.

The only thing I find terrible is at times he can't hold a camera straight it's like watching blair witch project all over again

malone
38 minutes ago, golden_boy said:

He released one called 'eric moto' but that channel also went about 3 weeks ago.

i c, thanks...

he just released one last video ab. 14h ago stating that he calls it quits.
ah well... it was funny and exposing.

b.t.w. anybody remember "a cowboy in thailand"?, seemed like a nice guy but disappeared suddenly. wonder what happened to him...

golden_boy
5 hours ago, malone said:

i c, thanks...

he just released one last video ab. 14h ago stating that he calls it quits.
ah well... it was funny and exposing.

b.t.w. anybody remember "a cowboy in thailand"?, seemed like a nice guy but disappeared suddenly. wonder what happened to him...

Last i heard of him was about 3 years ago. Cowboy ray think his channel was. 

gandt

Still going strong at 5:30am some 6 1/2 hours into pissup with 450 watching. Epic livestream. Just picked up a spinner on the street  heading for another bar.

Mr_wimpy
2 hours ago, joffie said:

That Bender dude fled to Vietnam after his encounter with that Twang voice guy domorelife.

What happened there?  Think I know who you mean