IGNORED

Low Season June

Jagaar

So have booked my airfares for the second week of June.

Looking for advice from the frequent travellers.

Am I better to book Accommodation now ( something that I could cancel without cost latter) or just wait for better deals closer to my arrival date.

Not sure on hotel as yet, have a few in mind including 247, LK Mettropole, Centara Pattaya,  March,  Page10,  See Me spring, The Stay, Centara Azure

and View Talay 6. Realise there is wide range in costs across the hotels listed. Looking for comfortable large bed, (queen/king) decent size room,  near Baht bus route (so the ladies don't have to walk more than a few minutes) and under 10 minutes to the beach, oh and No Smoking rooms (dont want much do I?)

Any advice appreciated

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

35 minutes ago, Jagaar said:

So have booked my airfares for the second week of June.

Looking for advice from the frequent travellers.

Am I better to book Accommodation now ( something that I could cancel without cost latter) or just wait for better deals closer to my arrival date.

Not sure on hotel as yet, have a few in mind including 247, LK Mettropole, Centara Pattaya,  March,  Page10,  See Me spring, The Stay, Centara Azure

and View Talay 6. Realise there is wide range in costs across the hotels listed. Looking for comfortable large bed, (queen/king) decent size room,  near Baht bus route (so the ladies don't have to walk more than a few minutes) and under 10 minutes to the beach, oh and No Smoking rooms (dont want much do I?)

Any advice appreciated

Have just spent two 30 day trips over June/July/August at the English Rose guest house.  Perfect for me and I have given Alan, Mak and their staff plugs in the past.  Maybe another option for you to have a look at...

Been to Pattaya last 3 Junes...

This year I stayed in D hotel, booked on a pay later free cancellation deal via Agoda. Cost around 1K a night, significantly less than the walk in rate there.

D hotel is right on the Soi Buakhao baht bus route, big, clean rooms with comfy Queen bed and good facilities too.

Already booked same type of deal on Agoda for next June but this time at Sleep With Me, where I'm getting deluxe room there for about 1,100 a night. 

Of the hotels you mentioned the stay and Page 10 are both in a great location (soi10), i`d choose one of those two, as well as been situated pretty central they are really good hotels.

16 hours ago, vimto66 said:

Of the hotels you mentioned the stay and Page 10 are both in a great location (soi10), i`d choose one of those two, as well as been situated pretty central they are really good hotels.

From reading other threads,  Page 10 I believe has been renovated recently too. 

22 hours ago, Jagaar said:

From reading other threads,  Page 10 I believe has been renovated recently too. 

Yes thats correct, it was showing wear and tear, afterall its a very popular hotel, the room i had was nice no complaints.

7 minutes ago, vimto66 said:

Yes thats correct, it was showing wear and tear, afterall its a very popular hotel, the room i had was nice no complaints.

What was the mattress like?

Just now, Jagaar said:

What was the mattress like?

It was fine for me, but cant honestly remember if it was hard or soft, if it was either extremely hard or extremely soft i`d surely of remembered the fact, in a nutshell the bed was comfortable and big (i stayed in a `grande deluxe room). 

On 06/09/2019 at 15:39, Jagaar said:

Any advice appreciated

For me it's either D hotel or Adelphi or sleep with me.

2 hours ago, apu nahasapeemapetilon said:

For me it's either D hotel or Adelphi or sleep with me.

I`ll have either of the hotels thanks.:wink:

Thanks for the advice and suggestions

Archived