IGNORED

At Mind Exclusive

legionofdoom

Hi guys,

Has anyone stayed at this hotel before? I’m looking to book a few nights there for early December. The rate is about $65 USD. Is that a good price for high season? I like the pics of their facilities and modern rooms. But a little concerned about the location being a little far from the action.

There are two other At Mind properties on the same soi. Anyone have any experience with those?

Thanks!

8 hours ago, legionofdoom said:

Hi guys,

Has anyone stayed at this hotel before? I’m looking to book a few nights there for early December. The rate is about $65 USD. Is that a good price for high season? I like the pics of their facilities and modern rooms. But a little concerned about the location being a little far from the action.

There are two other At Mind properties on the same soi. Anyone have any experience with those?

Thanks!

Spent 2 nights in At Mind Serviced Residence in 2015.

The condo was nice and spacious and the sauna a good bonus.

What i did not like is that the floor was not properly cleaned. My feet were disgustingly  black after few minutes in the condo.

Can't remember about the convenience of the location as a friend was driving me on his motorbike back then. As usual if you have to walk hundreds of meters in busy little roads without pavement it is probably going to be a pain to reach any place.

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/09/2019 at 05:15, legionofdoom said:

Hi guys,

Thanks!

I have several times stayed in At Mind Exclusive. It’s the. Most modern of all 3 of the sister hotels going by the At Mind label. PS The search function is your friend.

I have several times stayed in At Mind Exclusive. It’s the. Most modern of all 3 of the sister hotels going by the At Mind label. PS The search function is your friend.

Thank you Lottellee Winna. I have read a couple of your reviews and they are excellent and very helpful. I can not access the link to your review on At Mind Exclusive - not yet a regular member. Anyway I think I’ll just book the hotel for a couple nights on my trip in December. When I’m able to read your review, I’ll see if we have similar assessment on this hotel. :)

• 1 month later...

These hotels have all been renamed; Serviced Residence to Altara, Exclusive is now Arden & Premier Suites will be Astor.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

Archived