Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Tweet tweet nest

Hi guys.

arriving at the end of September for 8 nights.

been looking at tweet tweet nest soi 7 which looks ok and in a great area.

All pics online show the lighting and rooms very dark.

Anyone stayed here that can give me more info. Do any rooms have a balcony.

Haven`t stayed there myself but yes some of the rooms (or all of them for all i know) have a balcony.

I like the look of the place myself but i got put off because of it dosnt have a pool, i realise this isnt important to everyone though.The rooms do look nice although like you mention they do look a bit dark.

I’ve stayed here on three occasions and was generally happy. The lighting is a bit dark (and purple, which is kind of weird), but I didn’t think it was a big deal. On the plus side, the bed is big and comfortable, good shower, and balcony. I’ll probably stay there again in the future 

I just came back from there last week. I typically like Boutique hotels. This one is funky, but I can't recommend it. Room was actually quite large for a cheap room and was very clean. Room looked more modern than the rest of the hotel. The poor marks are staff and key policy.

First off, staff flat out told me that I shouldn't bring back any girls younger than 21 at check in. That is a really awkward introduction to a new hotel. I typically don't go for girls that young anyway, but way to make a bad first impression at check in. 

Secondly, they have this crazy policy of taking your room key whenever you leave the hotel. This sucks for multiple reasons. The first is that they control your coming and going, and what I suspected to be a problem immediately presented itself. Right after check in, I brought my bags to the room and remembered that I needed a toothbrush. Came back down, handed them the key, went to 7-11, was back in 5 minutes and then had to wait to talk to someone while they were checking in other people. I sat there for like 5 minutes before I could even get my key back. Usually this isn't an issue, but I just came off a long flight and just wanted to wash up. Secondly, upon returning, if the person at the desk doesn't recognize you, guess how you get your key? Just say a room number. They don't even bother to confirm your identity. TiT on that one sooooo much. 

Lastly, and this isn't necessarily the hotel, but my room on the second residential floor was loud as hell until like 3am. Such is life though with a hotel on a busy Soi, so no marks off for that one from me. Just something to be aware of. 

Also forgot to mention that while the staff introduction was kind of awkward, the staff in general were polite. Not exactly cordial, but polite enough. However, one of the two male staff members--the older one--was a real piece of work. Would never smile. Would barely talk at all. Mostly just grunts that you were expected to understand. He'd treat the barfines like lesser human beings too, of which most commented about in the room. 

This one guy alone would be reason enough not to stay there. I'm not some whiny tourist who demands a lot either. I understand TiT in many situations and just roll with it. I'm also not looking for service staff to be kissing my feet or anything. This is a boutique hotel, which are typically more budget friendly, so the no-frills is something I was expecting. But this guy's attitude was horrible. 

Archived