IGNORED

BMW 525i 1997 For Sale

TheOnlyThaiCarBroker

A newly renovated 1997 BMW 525i... The owner has done a great job on the car. It's got a new paint job (metallic grey), 17" black BMW wheels, black leather interior, electric seats, locks and windows, automatic gears, air-con, led tinted head and tail lights, led fog lights, Pioneer premium sound system with Bluetooth and USB, 10 speakers with amplifier, New brakes, radiator, suspension upgrade, wheel bearings and LPG system.... 306,000 KM with a 149,999 Baht asking price and it runs like a dream... awesome car for the price... If you are interested in buying this car you can email me at [email protected] for further details -  https://youtu.be/arot6VpxuG0 :ThumbUp6: 

21919.jpg

21920.jpg

21935.jpg

21913.jpg

21912.jpg

21911.jpg

21910.jpg

21909.jpg

46 minutes ago, dh842 said:

Is the owner Thai or farang?

I believe farang, but please confirm using the contact email in the description.  Thanks

3 hours ago, Stian said:

This is a e34 chassis and not e39 as stated in youtube headline.

Please confirm if you are interested using the email in the description.  Thank you for your interest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 03/09/2019 at 22:17, dh842 said:

Is the owner Thai or farang?

Confirmed - In Thai name and transfer document copies already done and signed

Archived