Jump to content
talung66

When did all this ST from agogo bars become the norm ??

Recommended Posts

dingbat22
4 hours ago, h.harris said:

Really ??? you are going to lie to a TG in order to keep her LT against her will ? Sad !!!!

 

She is free to fuck off any time she likes, but only gets paid the ST rate if she fucks off early, if she wants the LT then I own her pussy for the agreed time period. As the girls say in Thailand "up to you" Like any Job if one clocks off early pay is docked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dingbat22
6 hours ago, talung66 said:

 

Your response

 is a new common thing now days that everyone now seem to put up with or more likely has to deal with these days and think about in the vetting process.

All I can say is I am relieved ago go girls are now just eye candy for me

? Hmm Atm closed before 10 am 

No its the time when MY dosh become available on my account to withdraw

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NorCalKid
27 minutes ago, dingbat22 said:

She is free to fuck off any time she likes, but only gets paid the ST rate if she fucks off early, if she wants the LT then I own her pussy for the agreed time period. As the girls say in Thailand "up to you" Like any Job if one clocks off early pay is docked

Agreed,  the problem I see is with 1500-2k BF your still in say 4k+ when you really wanted LT. 

It's one thing writing off a 300b BB BF.   It's another thing spending 4000 baht and still not getting what you wanted or what she agreed too. 

I think this is my biggest issue w the GOGOs.  If a FLer agrees to say 4k LT and leave early and you pay 2k OK,  makes sense.   But in the go-go if doesn't work like that.   Your still stuck paying like 75 percent of what you agreed LT and getting an unwanted ST. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
per anum

What the hell? LT is 5 hours? This has happened to me once long ago but never since. I BF from beer bars and the girls yet tend to consider an LT till sunrise and 2nd pop. 

If a 5 hour LT becomes standard, I would just go to Soi Honey after my nights drinking, do a quick massage and shag for 1,300 baht and be on my merry way!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kenshinsh
12 hours ago, NorCalKid said:

Agreed,  the problem I see is with 1500-2k BF your still in say 4k+ when you really wanted LT. 

It's one thing writing off a 300b BB BF.   It's another thing spending 4000 baht and still not getting what you wanted or what she agreed too. 

I think this is my biggest issue w the GOGOs.  If a FLer agrees to say 4k LT and leave early and you pay 2k OK,  makes sense.   But in the go-go if doesn't work like that.   Your still stuck paying like 75 percent of what you agreed LT and getting an unwanted ST. 

Depends on your MO, even for a st girl usually stay around until 7-8 am ( i party till very late), all that i'd be missing is the the fuck when i wake up in the afternoon, easily remedied by a trip to Soi 6 and it wouldn't cost that much more if any compared to the difference you paid for in st vs lt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
talung66
7 hours ago, per anum said:

What the hell? LT is 5 hours? This has happened to me once long ago but never since. I BF from beer bars and the girls yet tend to consider an LT till sunrise and 2nd pop. 

If a 5 hour LT becomes standard, I would just go to Soi Honey after my nights drinking, do a quick massage and shag for 1,300 baht and be on my merry way!

it just an agogo bar thing for now from reading other threads 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Not_Shameful

I still get plenty of takers for LT in low season. Maybe 1 in 3 will do a runner, in which case simply pay half. And get a rub and tug to take the edge off next morning. All good. 

Plenty of girls are low on cash and 4K or 5K for a LT is a windfall. The hottest girls are always busy, of course. 

Of course if you treat them right you might find that they WANT to spend more time with you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joey_J

Goodbye, Pattaya...hello Angeles and Ho Chi Min.

Sent from my Atari 5200 using Tapatalk Pro Elite 4.0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dingbat22
On 01/09/2019 at 21:44, NorCalKid said:

Agreed,  the problem I see is with 1500-2k BF your still in say 4k+ when you really wanted LT. 

It's one thing writing off a 300b BB BF.   It's another thing spending 4000 baht and still not getting what you wanted or what she agreed too. 

I think this is my biggest issue w the GOGOs.  If a FLer agrees to say 4k LT and leave early and you pay 2k OK,  makes sense.   But in the go-go if doesn't work like that.   Your still stuck paying like 75 percent of what you agreed LT and getting an unwanted ST. 

However if you got the girl originally on a ST, done the deed and she agrees to hang around till 10 or 11 am for the extra dosh for a LT extension on the understanding thats ones dosh only becomes available at the ATM at a given time, she got two choices 1) take the agreed st and fuck off 2) hang around till at least 10am waiting for the punter's LT dosh to become available at the ATM, In the mean time the punter makes sure he gets his LT value for money deal...... Its what I do, to avoid the runners

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dingbat22
On 02/09/2019 at 11:01, Not_Shameful said:

I still get plenty of takers for LT in low season. Maybe 1 in 3 will do a runner, in which case simply pay half. And get a rub and tug to take the edge off next morning. All good. 

Plenty of girls are low on cash and 4K or 5K for a LT is a windfall. The hottest girls are always busy, of course. 

Of course if you treat them right you might find that they WANT to spend more time with you. 

You must still be a very young handsom guy then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Old Scratch

ST isn't really the standard in AC. It's just that LT is no longer the standard, either, as it was not that long ago. It's very much a "Have to ask/negotiate" thing now. Also, ST in AC is not ST in Patts. ST in AC rarely means one hour and usually just means she isn't sleeping over.  Oh, don't get me wrong, AC is heading down the same track as Patts.  It's just 5 years behind...but definitely moving that direction.

As for what others are saying "Why would a girl want to sleep next to a snoring farang?", those reasons were always there and don't do anything to demonstrate what has actually changed.  It's not like farang just became boring or started snoring louder in the last few years.

Ultimately, it's that they have more choices now.  More internet sponsors, more social media bringing buyer/seller together and more availability of 3/3/3.

Edited by Old Scratch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ben nevis

I think if you know a girl for some years she will go with you LT,other than that you are right they only want ST.The days are gone when they stayed with you all night.Only seem to do that now is if you stay with them for 2-3 days,even them some do not want that either.May be they are happy just jetting drinks off customers,yes things have changed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jes_92
On 02/09/2019 at 12:01, Not_Shameful said:

I still get plenty of takers for LT in low season. Maybe 1 in 3 will do a runner, in which case simply pay half. And get a rub and tug to take the edge off next morning. All good. 

Plenty of girls are low on cash and 4K or 5K for a LT is a windfall. The hottest girls are always busy, of course. 

Of course if you treat them right you might find that they WANT to spend more time with you. 

Yeah same. Maybe I got really lucky so far, but fortunately every gogo girl I asked was up for LT. I had one girl stay until 2 pm after we got back late from the club and we were awoken by the cleaners :D The GFE still exists. But I have to admit that I haven't barfined all that many girls from gogo's. Too expensive for me and luckily I'm not that picky, so I'll always find a beer bar girl I like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
golden_boy
On 01/09/2019 at 13:01, bobSL1 said:

The quicker the better for the girls then onto the next punter... don't believe me , just ask em.

Ok I will spell it out they make more money from multiple short times. All about the money.

Before it was a gfe , now its just business.

The GFE for an ago go has completely gone. I think the vast majority would now agree with this fact. It still (to a small extent) survives from a 35+ year old from the likes of bamboo.

But, for todays social media/smart phone/party hungry drama queens, it has ling since gone. Can you even imagine a gogo queen eager to stay extra at a punters condo, clean the room in the morning. Mop the brow of the punter. Trying to give as great an experience as possible, in the desperate hope he will allow her to stay with him.

The brutal truth is, a lot of the girls earn more than some of the paying customer. They have a better room in some instances. They are no longer as desperate for cash as their predecessors of yester year.

Picture a scenario where they would turn off their smart phone for hours, in order to give the ultimate GFE. Laughable to even picture that scenario.

Ive only been coming to patts since june of 2015 but ST in gogos was around then. Must be quite painful for the older expats who have witnessed the change from the 80s 90s and early 2000s ... to the modern day mercenarys that would laugh in the face of an expat if he was to offer her 2000 LT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Not_Shameful
8 hours ago, dingbat22 said:

You must still be a very young handsom guy then

Old-ish and fat and anything but handsome. 

I go out late to the gogos. After midnight on a weeknight towards the end of low low season, walking into a gogo with 30 girls and maybe one or 2 drunk customers showing no sign of barfining anyone, LT is certainly on the table. 

Last trip (one week), I barfined girls who agreed LT 4 times. One did a runner. When it's that quiet they don't just want a customer for the night, they want you to repeat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
buzzkillaton

Tons of girls still do LT. If I'm out gogo hopping with my buddies and I go to Pin Up or another gogo and ask a girl " you LT me and my buddies are gogo hopping and then hitting the disco you stay till afternoon" Its almost always a yes in Pattaya. I think where SOME  girls dont want to LT is if LT is going to be some dude taking her home to bang her out 10 times from 11-11 (though some girls would be fine with this to haha).

Obv you get the occasional only ST girls and esp at Palace(IME) or any BKK gogos it seem to be more ST or if you get the LT its not actually a real LT its the 6AM thing. I know some guys are going to Palace and having LTs till the afternoon it just hasnt happened for me or any of my buddies =).

I tell them up front how long I want them to stay and what were going to be doing. That way if they pull some BS in the morning I can cut there pay. When i used to not specify details i was way more likely to get screwed somewhere along the line. 

Edited by buzzkillaton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
misteregg

Girls have never liked long time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
praf974
14 hours ago, golden_boy said:

The GFE for an ago go has completely gone. I think the vast majority would now agree with this fact. It still (to a small extent) survives from a 35+ year old from the likes of bamboo.

But, for todays social media/smart phone/party hungry drama queens, it has ling since gone. Can you even imagine a gogo queen eager to stay extra at a punters condo, clean the room in the morning. Mop the brow of the punter. Trying to give as great an experience as possible, in the desperate hope he will allow her to stay with him.

The brutal truth is, a lot of the girls earn more than some of the paying customer. They have a better room in some instances. They are no longer as desperate for cash as their predecessors of yester year.

Picture a scenario where they would turn off their smart phone for hours, in order to give the ultimate GFE. Laughable to even picture that scenario.

Ive only been coming to patts since june of 2015 but ST in gogos was around then. Must be quite painful for the older expats who have witnessed the change from the 80s 90s and early 2000s ... to the modern day mercenarys that would laugh in the face of an expat if he was to offer her 2000 LT.

it is a bit sad those times are over .. but on the flipside there is less drama, was a time when if you barfined a girl it was presumed LT not ST and often hard to get them to leave plus they would sometimes turn up at the hotel un-anounced on subsequent days!!  Normally longtime for me meant 2 or 3 days .. I don't hear much about the 3 day rule these days but generally it was wise to move on after about 3 days so things didn't get too serious (for her or you).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
talung66
14 hours ago, golden_boy said:

clean the room in the morning. Mop the brow of the punter.

picked up in red car first time in years i got one like the early 2000 .semi LT great cook got her around last week and started to clean the bathroom. tomorrow she is coming to cut my hair 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
David Patt

If a girl asks for a 4 or 5h LT you can considerer that someone waits for her later (tomboy or boyfriend) and she will not be interested by more. You can easily accept or refuse as its specified before the bf

But most of my bfs not have any problems to stay with me till afternoon. You must tell clearly what you want before to pay the bar and she has to agree with it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Loranga
On 9/1/2019 at 12:13 PM, talung66 said:

Not that i  BF from an agogo anymore but more and more threads seam  to mention  ST in agogo bar like its normal and hearing similar for AC. i am also reading that it means 2 to 3 hours and LT is 5 

To me is just another thing on the list of getting fucked over in pattaya 

Yes i am using the term back in the day. ( that would never have happened ) 

 

This problem does not depend on which GOGO you visit.
They differ well in terms of the requirements women have to achieve their quota each month.
At some GOGO they have to have 5 lady drinks every night or 50 lady drinks in 10 days and are not so keen on going too early in the evening with a customer. If they have not received any lady drink in two days then they do not want to leave the place and if they do they may want to return to the place after they lose money on LT and choose ST instead.
At other GOGO they have to have 8 barfine in a month and these are more maid to join customers at LT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
golden_boy
4 hours ago, talung66 said:

picked up in red car first time in years i got one like the early 2000 .semi LT great cook got her around last week and started to clean the bathroom. tomorrow she is coming to cut my hair 

A lot of the bamboo ladies end up at red car. So, yes. The old way of GFE is possible in the likes of bamboo/red cR. But its more a rarity now, than the norm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QuotaMan

I don't think it's a new thing, a lot of gogo girls even when I was in Pattaya years ago preferred short time to long time. I stopped asking for long times years ago and stick to short times in places like Soi 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
talung66
5 hours ago, golden_boy said:

A lot of the bamboo ladies end up at red car. So, yes. The old way of GFE is possible in the likes of bamboo/red cR. But its more a rarity now, than the norm.

yes bamboo has price it self out beer wise for the long term monger 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
golden_boy
2 minutes ago, talung66 said:

yes bamboo has price it self out beer wise for the long term monger 

For a long term monger on a very tight budget. Possibly a place for 1 drink. Scope out a few ladies and get some line IDs.

I personally like the place, and though I agree with you, the drinks are on the high side, I do tend to have 2-3 drinks in there, sometimes more. Id say when in town I visit there approx twice a week. Sometimes more. 

Im normally in town for months at a time, so lost count of amount of visits there over the last 4 years, but ive certainly had some very tasty ladies from there. 

As mentioned, its one of the last remaining places to find a genuine GFE (though thats still a rarity) and added to the fact it would be a 35ish age bracket.

If the bamboo was to close, the GFE hunting would become 'almost' obsolete. 

Yes, success from red car could be found once in a blue moon ... possibly marine disco. But again a very rare comodity nowadays. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.