SureShot

Ben Thanh Tower - Girl Friendly?

SureShot

Hey guys, 

Total long shot, but figured i'd ask anyways... I'm thinking of getting an airbnb in the Ben Thanh Tower my next trip. 
Just curious if anybody has stayed there, and if so... is it girl friendly?
I'd assume it should be okay, but i'd like to confirm that security won't deny a lady coming into the building with me in the evening. 
I had issues my last trip at a regular hotel, so i'm trying to avoid that, this time. 

bfinkay

Always stay Airbnb for this reason, don't worry about it haven't stayed in Ben Thanh Tower but stayed in many other similar ones never had an issue.

Only time I've been questioned is when the girls come on their own but when I came down to meet them it was never a problem.

Even had girls turn upon bikes with a dude dressed like Pro's and they got off the bike and called me down in full view of security (and every other fucker that was having a look) and didn't even get questioned.

Security dudes are cooler than hotel staff they know what we are doing and are probably thinking good on ya.

Gone are the days of having to find guest friendly hotels, thankyou Airbnb.

SureShot

awesome. exactly what I figured. I think i'll be a lot more productive this time around without all that hassle :P thanks man!

old geeza

dose Vietnam have any drama with short term air bnb rentals like Thailand

SureShot

not that I've ever heard. I stayed in one in hoi an last trip, didn't have any issue

bfinkay
dose Vietnam have any drama with short term air bnb rentals like Thailand
None at all I always stay Airbnb never had a problem

SureShot
On 04/09/2019 at 07:26, bfinkay said:

None at all I always stay Airbnb never had a problem

Not sure if Benh Tanh is gonna work out for me. can't seem to find any units with a balcony, which is major for me, with the view from there. 
Do you happen to have some suggestions at all that are closeish to Bui Vien?  (Balcony or not, doesn't matter, location is more key than balcony)

Edited by SureShot