Jump to content
wanderer9577

Malaysia or Indonesia?

Recommended Posts

kalleh666

I'm a bit intrested in KL. How are the prices in general? Regarding hotels, restaurants and transportation? Compared to Pattaya right now with the strong baht...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ranovertheborder
On 29/08/2019 at 02:16, The Danimal said:

I liked Bali and Jakarta...western girl bodies/features with caramel skin...….lots of P4P and cheap food/lodging

Western girl bodies........ If its western as in UK they are all fat 555

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Danimal
2 hours ago, Ranovertheborder said:

Western girl bodies........ If its western as in UK they are all fat 555

I mean nice noses...taller..but with T&A...I find Indo chicks the most beautiful of all Asians

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wanderer9577
I am also considering an add on to my next holiday. I love Pattaya, and plan on staying most of the trip in Thailand. But, variety is the spice of life. I’m thinking Indonesia, Cambodia or Philippines- never been to any of them but leaning towards Indonesia- 
following this thread with interest 
Philippines, majority of the girls I was with were 5' or slightly shorter. All but one were LT without me asking for it. Very easy to have a conversation with since many speak English.

Cambodia, Can us US currency which is very convenient, no exchange needed. If course that makes it a little worse also because it is much easier to realize how much money you are actually spending. Women are beautiful, like they are in Thailand and Philippines. Barfines are usually $10, sometimes $15, depending on bar and time of week. Need to negotiate with the ladies, who like their Thai sisters, always start high. I have one lady I met on my first trip I always LLT for a couple of days when there. She leaves during the day to take care of whatever, giving me chances to do other BFs while she is gone.

Planning to find out about Jakarta this next time!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mmaaarrrkkk
4 hours ago, wanderer9577 said:



Planning to find out about Jakarta this next time!


 

when will this be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thewackhack25

I definitely recommend Indo. Bali is beautiful and it’s very easy to get girls. The clubs are a good choice, but frankly it’s so easy to hook up on Tinder there that you don’t even have to spend the money on drinks at a Western style chic club. ALSO, I’ve been with many more girls in Indo that didn’t expect any compensation...although more so in less touristy spots (like Yogyakarta). I take them out to dinner (or hire them as a tour guide), then we’re at it all night in my room. It’s like instant short term girlfriend. Such a thing of beauty when you compare the lengths we sometimes have to go through, and the shit we have to put up with, in America just to get a sweet little bit of tail. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
She sweeny
5 hours ago, wanderer9577 said:

Philippines, majority of the girls I was with were 5' or slightly shorter. All but one were LT without me asking for it. Very easy to have a conversation with since many speak English.

Cambodia, Can us US currency which is very convenient, no exchange needed. If course that makes it a little worse also because it is much easier to realize how much money you are actually spending. Women are beautiful, like they are in Thailand and Philippines. Barfines are usually $10, sometimes $15, depending on bar and time of week. Need to negotiate with the ladies, who like their Thai sisters, always start high. I have one lady I met on my first trip I always LLT for a couple of days when there. She leaves during the day to take care of whatever, giving me chances to do other BFs while she is gone.

Planning to find out about Jakarta this next time!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 

I’m going to spend a few days PI, fly to Jakarta, take a good week to 10 days to experience that- then on to Thailand and Cambodia. 

Did you do AC or Manila? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
She sweeny
29 minutes ago, thewackhack25 said:

less touristy spots (like Yogyakarta)

A side trip to Yogyakarta may be in order.. how did you meet the girls there? Tinder? I like the idea of a tour guide. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psychman

As is the consensus, Indonesia. In terms of hotels, it depends on budget and what you like. BATS, the Bar at the Shangrla hotel, is a great freelancer bar. That is in the an area central/south, and is a great place to stay if you want to spend some bank. The hotel mentioned before, Mercure Harmoni, is a great medium price choice. That is on the edge of Northern Jakarta, where tons of spas  area (they are great). The problem of Jakarta is moving between areas of the city-traffic is fucked! Staying north or central and going south at night, after traffic, is a good way to go.

I love Indonesian women, perhaps my favorite, physically, in the world. Communication is not so easy, but they are sweet as well (generalization, but...)

Batam is a great stop as well--ferry from Singapore or fly from Jakarta.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thewackhack25
42 minutes ago, She sweeny said:

A side trip to Yogyakarta may be in order.. how did you meet the girls there? Tinder? I like the idea of a tour guide. 

Yeah...I ended up in Yogya after I prudently canceled my pre-Bali Lombok trip because of the significant earthquake activity there last year in August/September. It was a nice spot. Some beautiful old monuments at Borobudur and Prambanan. They were a bit of a drive outside of the main city (an hour or more), while there are also some touristy spots not far from city center. I got the idea for a tour guide when I saw a Tinder girl advertising that. We matched, and the rest is history. She took me to the spots I mentioned and then we fucked in my room before she smoked her obligatory cigarette and left for the evening. Tinder is where it’s at. I believe there are some bars to hit up in Yogya, but you don’t need them. Meet girls on Tinder, let them show you around and chat and eat with them, and then have your fun. Unlike in America, I matched with almost everyone, haha. I also met a fashion designer who recently broke up with her bf and needed some lovin’, and a girl in the finance industry I connected with. I would recommend staying at the Phoenix hotel. It’s an MGallery/Sofitel luxury hotel that looks like a colonialist mansion. Beautiful, but inexpensive by western standards, and I stayed in one of their nicest suites. Enjoy!!!

Edited by thewackhack25
Grammar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
She sweeny
18 minutes ago, thewackhack25 said:

It was a nice spot. Some beautiful old monuments at Borobudur and Prambanan

Yeah, I’m looking forward to seeing these- take a little day trip 

18 minutes ago, thewackhack25 said:

I would recommend staying at the Phoenix Hotel. It’s an MGallery/Sofitel luxury hotel

Thanks a lot for the great intel. I will definitely add Yogya to my itinerary. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wanderer9577
when will this be?
If everything works out, the 2nd week in October.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Indyjr
2 hours ago, thewackhack25 said:

Yeah...I ended up in Yogya after I prudently canceled my pre-Bali Lombok trip because of the significant earthquake activity there last year in August/September. It was a nice spot. Some beautiful old monuments at Borobudur and Prambanan. They were a bit of a drive outside of the main city (an hour or more), while there are also some touristy spots not far from city center. I got the idea for a tour guide when I saw a Tinder girl advertising that. We matched, and the rest is history. She took me to the spots I mentioned and then we fucked in my room before she smoked her obligatory cigarette and left for the evening. Tinder is where it’s at. I believe there are some bars to hit up in Yogya, but you don’t need them. Meet girls on Tinder, let them show you around and chat and eat with them, and then have your fun. Unlike in America, I matched with almost everyone, haha. I also met a fashion designer who recently broke up with her bf and needed some lovin’, and a girl in the finance industry I connected with. I would recommend staying at the Phoenix Hotel. It’s an MGallery/Sofitel luxury hotel that looks like a colonialist mansion. Beautiful, but inexpensive by western standards, and I stayed in one of their nicest suites. Enjoy!!!

How much for “tour guide” ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thewackhack25
4 hours ago, Indyjr said:

How much for “tour guide” ?

We agreed on a flat price of $50, for the whole day, flat fee. This included her as tour guide and driver, and the fun times we had at the end of the day when the tour was over. I paid her in USD per her request, but this worked out to around 700k Rupiah. With the tip I gave, it probably came in close to $60. A hell of a deal, I think! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tez4life

When you talk about Indonesia, which areas are we talking about for girls, lots of bars etc. Except Bali. I need to find an alternative to Pattaya for next may cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Indyjr
19 minutes ago, thewackhack25 said:

We agreed on a flat price of $50, for the whole day, flat fee. This included her as tour guide and driver, and the fun times we had at the end of the day when the tour was over. I paid her in USD per her request, but this worked out to around 700k Rupiah. With the tip I gave, it probably came in close to $60. A hell of a deal, I think! 

Thanks 

Sounds great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hioctane
When you talk about Indonesia, which areas are we talking about for girls, lots of bars etc. Except Bali. I need to find an alternative to Pattaya for next may cheers


I think everyone is referring to Jakarta. It is a different scene... mostly spas, brothel type places.

There is no alternative/substitute for Pattaya. Everything else is just a imitation and a short side trip for me.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tez4life

I'm really pleased I found this thread. I'm now giving kuta Bali some serious consideration for No1 contender. A nice little hotel on the beach. And a side trip to AC for a few days in the middle.

So lads. What's the girl scene in Kuta. Plenty in the bars? Plenty on to tinder? And important what's the average cost of a freelancer ST and LT? I can relay the info to my travel buddy and try convince him then. Because if it means 2 full weeks in Phil's I don't think I'm gonna bother. 

I'd appreciate all your help on these thankyou

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wanderer9577

It's a go! I was granted my vacation request. Working two jobs, it isn't always easy having vacation time line up between the two. Barring something major happening, I will be shooting my way overseas on 9/25 from JFK. My trip to Jakarta will only be for 2 -3 days, Oct 7-10, since it is more of a scouting trip to see how it is and if I want to spend longer next time. Looking forward to it. Just need to settle on the hotel since I have already booked the flight to Jakarta from Manila. Need to book another flight at the end of my exploratory stay back to BKK. Considered hopping to Cambodia, Phnom Penh, but decided I will fly my favorite little Cambodian girl over to Bangkok instead for a couple of days before sending her back home.

So a few more questions about Jakarta.

1- I know they have their own currency, but one of the comments above said the girl asked for USD instead. For those of you who have already been there, does this happen occasionally? Just want to work out how much USD I may need.

2- One of the comments mentioned Travellers and another hotel that I can't remember the name of right now and can't look back to see it without closing my reply. For these two hotels, it sounds as if there are women / freelancers / massage girls already in the hotel somewhere and we just need to find them. Am i understanding this correctly or are these girls/places simply close by?

Thanks again for everyone who provided information! The count down begins.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hioctane

1 - I always paid in IDR for everything.

2 - There are many entertainment complexes where the spa/massage/KTV are all in the same building on different floors. From my understanding, the rooms are more expensive and not as nice. Don’t quote me on that. We stayed at the Harris Vertu which was really nice.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mmaaarrrkkk
On ‎04‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 20:08, wanderer9577 said:



1- I know they have their own currency, but one of the comments above said the girl asked for USD instead. For those of you who have already been there, does this happen occasionally? Just want to work out how much USD I may need.

You are americian? If yes , does it matter? Just give her the equivalent in usd if that's what makes her happy , you might even get a better rate from the girl than the money exchange booths!


2- One of the comments mentioned Travellers and another hotel that I can't remember the name of right now and can't look back to see it without closing my reply. For these two hotels, it sounds as if there are women / freelancers / massage girls already in the hotel somewhere and we just need to find them. Am i understanding this correctly or are these girls/places simply close by?

Google map them! ........... and Hotel Travel IS NOT the same as Travellers Hotel
 

 

Edited by mmaaarrrkkk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edith

If you are coming for girls, then i will recommend Jakarta. 

Like other BM mentioned, you can go to travel hotel or classic hotel for a cheap boom boom. There are also bars like starmoon and alike at the same area or block M (mainly for japanese) 

Bandung is my second favorite p4p destination after Pattaya but the places i went is not for Farang. 

Other place besides bangkok and pattaya, maybe you can consider chiang mai but if you want different nationalities then maybe you can consider Philippine 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wanderer9577
If you are coming for girls, then i will recommend Jakarta. 
Like other BM mentioned, you can go to travel hotel or classic hotel for a cheap boom boom. There are also bars like starmoon and alike at the same area or block M (mainly for japanese) 
Bandung is my second favorite p4p destination after Pattaya but the places i went is not for Farang. 
Other place besides bangkok and pattaya, maybe you can consider chiang mai but if you want different nationalities then maybe you can consider Philippine 
Yeah, it will be mainly for the girls since I wont have much time there for much sightseeing. If i like it, I will come back for a longer stay. Have googled both classic hotel and travel so have more understanding of what is there. Can't wait to get there now.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WalterA
On 29/08/2019 at 08:09, wanderer9577 said:

 

If and when I can come back in another trip, I was considering adding few days in Malaysia or Indonesia. Since I have never been to either one, I wanted to see which, if any, you guys have visited and liked. What place should I go and yes mongering is definitely high on the menu. Thanks for any feedback. I already know I will spend some time in Pattaya and will jump over to Angeles City for a bit. I usually hit Phnom Penh for a few days with a girl I LLT there. Thinking about adding something new this time.

 

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

 

 

 

Easy ... neither ... not even for free

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wanderer9577
Easy ... neither ... not even for free
Why not? Interested in why you wouldn't recommend either one.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.