wanderer9577

Malaysia or Indonesia?

wanderer9577

If and when I can come back in another trip, I was considering adding few days in Malaysia or Indonesia. Since I have never been to either one, I wanted to see which, if any, you guys have visited and liked. What place should I go and yes mongering is definitely high on the menu. Thanks for any feedback. I already know I will spend some time in Pattaya and will jump over to Angeles City for a bit. I usually hit Phnom Penh for a few days with a girl I LLT there. Thinking about adding something new this time.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

The Danimal

I liked Bali and Jakarta...western girl bodies/features with caramel skin...….lots of P4P and cheap food/lodging

per anum

Indo for sure......its not even a blink of an eye decision!

wadman

Jakarta. Kuala Lumpur hardly worth it for P4p. Other than the P4p, Jakarta is a shithole though. 

Bwfc1987
3 hours ago, per anum said:

Indo for sure......its not even a blink of an eye decision!

Totally agree. Malaysia is not a destination for P4P. Mostly the working girls come from China, Vietnam, Indonesia and Thailand. If there are locals available, the price would be exorbitant for the younger girls. And the booze in Malaysia are more expensive too. Definitely Indonesia is much better.

Explorer8939

Actually, KL is one of my favorite mongering destinations. Check into hotel, go downstairs, and fuck a PRC lady for $60, back up to your room, no problem.

wanderer9577

Thanks guys! I was leaning toward Indonesia. But since I have never been to either one I knew I had to ask. I have been looking on forums here and elsewhere for information but none really give an idea of where would be the best to visit. Now just need to check on when I can set up my vacation so I can start planning!

LRanger

Indo kills Malaysia. Absolutely no contest.

Classic hotel at 5-6pm is a great spot to start. Or Travel hotel nearby.

Grand Mercure Harmoni is in the fun area.

Another option Makati in Manila.

hioctane

I have been to Jakarta and KL and didn’t like either. There is no reasonably priced LT like Pattaya or AC. I didn’t like AC either (thought it was a shithole), but after going to these other places, I realized AC was the next best thing to Patts (mongering wise) and that is pretty sad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

renovator

KL always seems to get a bad rap,but the shear variety and price range is doable for most mongers.

From the back alleys of China Town to the freelancers at hard Rock,it's all there

And not cheap but some beautiful black African chicks about,and with the prices in Thailand with the shit exchange rates?

Imo it's a great place to play,and some of the Malay chicks are stunning.but up to you.

Explorer8939

Spas at KL hotels will cost you about 1600 baht for ST, including the room.

Almost the same price as Soi 6, but you don’t have to buy any ladydrinks. The same service will cost you double in Singapore, BTW.

mmaaarrrkkk
26 minutes ago, renovator said:

KL always seems to get a bad rap,but the shear variety and price range is doable for most mongers.

From the back alleys of China Town to the freelancers at hard Rock,it's all there

And not cheap but some beautiful black African chicks about,and with the prices in Thailand with the shit exchange rates?

Imo it's a great place to play,and some of the Malay chicks are stunning.but up to you.

Indo chicks are stunning-er

renovator
2 minutes ago, mmaaarrrkkk said:

Indo chicks are stunning-er

See you in Borneo 55555

mmaaarrrkkk
3 minutes ago, renovator said:

See you in Borneo 55555

which is also part Malaysia :)

renovator
1 minute ago, mmaaarrrkkk said:

which is also part Malaysia :)

Not the south side 5555 Indo, compromise

boingo
Not the south side 5555 Indo, compromise
Wonder if p4p will set up in the new capital?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Hansuman

A ship I was on pulled into balikpapen on borneo for resupply. My first time on the island. Went out barhopping, lots of very sweet, friendly girls, but very low key, the opposite of Pattaya. I went back to the hotel with a pleasantly plump girl. Normally not my style, but this girl just had a very sexual vibe to her that was irresistible. Had a great nighttime session with her, then early in the morning, when I'm thinking I better get back, so I should wake this girl up for a quickie, the first call to prayer of the day goes out over the loudspeakers in the area. She leaps out of bed, gets cleaned up in the bathroom quickly, then does her prayers. I thought "Damn" I missed my chance, but no. She jumped back in bed and we had another great session, then she accompanied me back to the port. One of the best mongering experiences I've had!

wanderer9577
Indo kills Malaysia. Absolutely no contest.
Classic Hotel at 5-6pm is a great spot to start. Or Travel Hotel nearby.
Grand Mercure Harmoni is in the fun area.

Another option Makati in Manila.

Thanks for the info about some of the hotels. I haven't been to Manila yet but have been to AC several times. My next trip planning to return to AC for a week and possibly down to Subic for a couple days. Just have to decide if I want to do hit Jakarta now before going to AC from BKK or after on way back.

rajs123
On 29/08/2019 at 01:48, Explorer8939 said:

Actually, KL is one of my favorite mongering destinations. Check into hotel, go downstairs, and fuck a PRC lady for $60, back up to your room, no problem.

Stop teasing us - which hotel :-)

Explorer8939
44 minutes ago, rajs123 said:

Stop teasing us - which hotel :-)

Many in Bukit Bintang. The standard is the Federal Suites. Has a good breakfast, too.

Pabibaga

Indonesia all the way. Definitely no contest.

First if p4p in Malaysia you can y count on KL elsewhere in Malaysia you would hardly find any opportunities.

Jakarta is filled of p4p opportunities clubs, bars, spas, hotels. It's just endless. Bandung is another great destination and much more enjoyable to visit. Lots of girls in the clubs and the spas.

Then of course Bali but it's more club oriented.

Also knowing that tinder is your best friend in Indonesia. 

Explorer8939
46 minutes ago, Pabibaga said:

Indonesia all the way. Definitely no contest.

First if p4p in Malaysia you can y count on KL elsewhere in Malaysia you would hardly find any opportunities.

Jakarta is filled of p4p opportunities clubs, bars, spas, hotels. It's just endless. Bandung is another great destination and much more enjoyable to visit. Lots of girls in the clubs and the spas.

Then of course Bali but it's more club oriented.

Also knowing that tinder is your best friend in Indonesia. 

Yep, I spent a night in Bandung, and found a nearby spa. Kind of like a soapy without the water.

wanderer9577

Thanks! I have added Jakarta to my schedule and looking at hotels now!

openhorizons

I have heard many negative things about Malaysia and it seems that Indonesian girls are more attractive and have bigger breasts.

But traffic might be an issue in Jakarta, I heard it's like Manila and BKK but worse...

She sweeny

I am also considering an add on to my next holiday. I love Pattaya, and plan on staying most of the trip in Thailand. But, variety is the spice of life. I’m thinking Indonesia, Cambodia or Philippines- never been to any of them but leaning towards Indonesia- 

following this thread with interest