IGNORED

Lady Op or not

franck069

hello I want to create a topic about some doubts about some girls if it was operated or not, in which section can I create these ads and if this is not a problem because everyone thinks it is girls then that no, I want talk about 3-4 lady's. Maybe I create topic in girls sexy lady better ?

Sorry but I have little idea what you are talking about.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

3 minutes ago, davidge said:

Sorry but I have little idea what you are talking about.

Think he means where to open a thread about post op lb who he knows that are so convincing that most of us would never know 

Ok i create in newbie advice soon. I m stay Thailand now, I have friend girl thaï talk me have fuck the ladyboy but for me is the girl but when you see her face or body maybe is a mens and have a girls very popular in this forum. But maybe is wrong I hope. 

6 minutes ago, Not_Shameful said:

Is that you Jorge?

Me ? Jorge ? No is not Jorge mdr 

58 minutes ago, franck069 said:

Ok i create in newbie advice soon. I m stay Thailand now, I have friend girl thaï talk me have fuck the ladyboy but for me is the girl but when you see her face or body maybe is a mens and have a girls very popular in this forum. But maybe is wrong I hope. 

Too late now , don't worry she can't get pregnant .did you go in the back or the front. ? 

36 minutes ago, Scuba+ said:
42 minutes ago, franck069 said:
Me ? Jorge ? No is not Jorge mdr 

Definitely Jorge

No my friend I m not Jorge. Why Jorge know all girls PO maybe? If I send a name of girls him know if she cut Mdr 

Anyway, start a thread in Newbie Advice or Barstool Banter - or in By the Fireside if you want it to be Advanced Members only.

I’ll lock this one now.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

• davidge locked this topic

Archived