IGNORED

Baywalk Residence VS D-Hotel

filipef

I know there are some experts on Baywalk and some experts on D-Hotel. I wonder there are who can compare...

For late Nov, i can choose from Baywalk (superior room, 39 m2, for 1289 THB with BF) or from D-Hotel (standard (32m2) for 1182THB and Deluxe (42 m2) for 1443THB. both room only).

Any opinions?

• 3 weeks later...

Only difference on the Delux room and std room at D-Hotel is what you can see from the balcony.

One has street view while the other has building view. Room is same size. I was there checking it out last year its not worth spending nearly 300 bath more per night in my opinion.

I love Bare Breasts and Cunt In Pattaya - ℹ️ 😍 🥧

1 hour ago, newbee09 said:

Only difference on the Delux room and std room at D-Hotel is what you can see from the balcony.

One has street view while the other has building view. Room is same size. I was there checking it out last year its not worth spending nearly 300 bath more per night in my opinion.

oh! In the site, it says there's a 10m2 difference... Thanks for the tip.

Anyway, Baywalk Residence doesn't reply to my emails, asking for more informations, so probably i wont stay there.

Yes and its true if you measured but the way they designed the rooms you cant see or feel the difference in size really its like 30 cm extra from the end of the bed to the wall thats it.

I even asked the receptionist about it because we looked at std. room and walked straight to the deluxe room and she said its bigger but you cannot really see it the difference is as she said the view.

I love Bare Breasts and Cunt In Pattaya - ℹ️ 😍 🥧

As I understand it from their website there are three types of room at the D HOTEL; Standard, Superior and Delux.  The Superior rooms are at the front and have the open view.  The standard and Delux rooms are at the back so don't have the open view.  The Delux room has the addition of a bathtub.

Baywalk has gotten dated.  The last time I was there we had a leaky ceiling, ants on the counters, worn and torn furniture, and other aging effects in the rooms.

11 hours ago, Frosty said:

Baywalk has gotten dated.  The last time I was there we had a leaky ceiling, ants on the counters, worn and torn furniture, and other aging effects in the rooms.

When was that?

It was 3-years ago I was last staying there.  And 2-years ago I was there.  But I've also had friends within the last year stay there and it hasn't improved.  Maybe you'll get lucky and get a better room.

• 4 weeks later...

I`ve never stayed in D-hotel but i did stay in Baywalk residence in march and it was great, very nice rooms a very good breakfast area with a seaview

they also have a gym but i never used it getting enough work out with the girls :GrinNod1:

Archived