Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

atarifun

Single or Married & Going to Pattaya (is it wrong)?

atarifun

Just Curious, 

Do Married guys who don't get enough sexual satisfaction at home go to Pattaya (Thailand) on holiday? Is it wrong?

Is this a common thing? Would Single guys look down upon them? 

Biennial
Posted (edited)

Married, and  get plenty of sexual satisfaction at home, but go to Thailand for even more, and a variety with girls half my age.

Is it wrong? Most people would say yes. Do single guys look down on me? I'm sure some of them do. Many are jealous.

Edited by Biennial

Luv2Phuket

Generally speaking, I find people who visit Thailand to be pretty accepting of others and to avoid making moral judgments.

I'm single and, frankly, couldn't give a rat's ass if the other guys in the bar are single, married, or divorced.  The only thing I care about is whether he is trying to BF the same girl as me!  55555

One of my closest friends is married, and I strive to get him laid whenever possible.  Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately, since it means we're not trygin to bang the same chick!), he's not into Asian women at all, so we're chasing entirely different women.  

Tarpon

One of the best things about Pattaya. Nobody gives a shit about what you are doing as long as you behave yourself. 

vimto66

If a person is in a sexless marriage then i suppose in some cases its understandable,  this issue comes up quite a lot and basically yes it is wrong, both men and women have affairs with some paying for sex, if it gets to the stage where you need to see sex workers its time to review things i reckon.

Jes_92

Probably an unpopular opinion here, but I think it's wrong. If you want to go to sex workers all the time then you should either ask for an open marriage or have a divorce. I don't think you can really love your wife if you betray her like that and you know how much it'll hurt when she finds out. I think trust is a very important part in a relationship. Many guys are hypocritical about this, because they'd hate it if their wives would go behind their backs. I had a girlfriend between my first and second trip and I broke up with her, because I wanted to go to Pattaya again. It hurt because I really cared about her, but I don't want to cheat. I'm not ready to settle down yet. I'm not sure if I'll ever be in the (near) future.

When I'm in Pattaya though I try not to judge and just enjoy my holiday. I won't treat guys differently if I knew, but there would be some thoughts in the back of my mind.

SiamDreamer
Posted (edited)

Half the guys I know who go to Thailand every year are married or in serious relationships back home in farangland.  The marriages/relationships do not stop them from going. I know one guy who is married who goes a few times a year). His wife in a Pinay refuses to divorce him because she is a devout catholic, and they have kids. She's put on a lot of kilos over the years.

Edited by SiamDreamer

bukone

I don’t look down on anyone, but I can see why some guys go to Pattaya and are single 555

8E62A163-9AF8-4D55-9DBD-362330BD01C4.jpeg

defyodds

i look down on married guys who go to pattaya/thailand for sex

a. for being married (sucker bet)

b. for cheating on their wives

the guys who come behind the back of their wives are pretty scummy. the ones who do it with their wifes blessing might be the biggest life winners on the planet

Jeffinak

I never lied to any of my exwives. But  I would  never have gone behind their backs  eather. Westerners  confuse  sex and love.

JamesFerris

Is this a serious question?

Fucking another person without the knowledge and consent of your partner is wrong.  Full stop.  Everyone knows this - FFS, doing so violates at least one of the Big 10.

I imagine it's quite common.

That being said, few if any people will "look down" on you for doing so in Pattaya, and why in the world would you care if they did?  

At the end of the day, you're the one who has to justify your behavior and morality to yourself.  You can't ever escape your shadow.

keepitfun

Just a bit of rooting, don’t confuse sex with love, goodness, how good a father, person, brother you are or even commitment..all of those are values based on individual experiences and culture.

personally, I’m there for the girls...not the opinions of others.

Jeffinak
2 minutes ago, keepitfun said:

Just a bit of rooting, don’t confuse sex with love, goodness, how good a father, person, brother you are or even commitment..all of those are values based on individual experiences and culture.

personally, I’m there for the girls...not the opinions of others.

I was a wonderful  father, raised  children that I did not sire. Never cheated, lied or stole. Those are for weak people. Also don't give a fuck  for the opinions of  others.

youngexpat

I just got divorced and so I'm taking the opportunity to get back to pattaya. 

for me at least,  i consider cheating on a spouse an act of the mind not a physical act.  So banging your secretary is cheating, but going for a rub and tug is not cheating as it's just a service with zero emotional component.

Pattaya with an LLT kind of blurs the line between the 2.

Daz Manc

Hellfire.jpg

WalterA
8 hours ago, atarifun said:

Just Curious, 

Do Married guys who don't get enough sexual satisfaction at home go to Pattaya (Thailand) on holiday? Is it wrong?

If you are not harming others, nothing is wrong in this world. Do whatever you want, nobody gives a shit here ... it’s not PC world ....

Your question is silly anyhow, sounds like something from a university study .... nobody knows and cares if you are single or married .... it’s not tattooed on your forehead, correct? 

sodapop curtis

It is what it is, single and never married, don’t pass judgements on anyone cause I’m sure we all have dirt on us somehow...and besides I’m too busy enjoying some of the best times of my life to ask another fella if he’s married and cheating on his lady back home...I will ask if he wants a round on me however

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bfinkay
Just Curious, 

Leave that shit at the door when you enter Pattaya dude not sure why you'd care, people there should more interested looking down on a cum guzzling TG while she is taking either a piece of you / hundred million of your babies.

Survo1000

I don't think it's wrong, but don't be surprised when your significant other gets pissed if she finds out.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Queef_Sniffer

If a wife was taking care of business back home, her husband wouldn’t need to go to pattaya. 

Colin back in Pattaya
Posted (edited)

Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism and maybe other religions all believe that perfection is unobtainable on earth.

Christianity and Buddhism both say,  judge not that ye be not judged. The Buddhist explanation being that you can't know all the factors in someone else's choice of actions, and therefore cannot make a properly informed judgement.

Either way, it's not for me to criticise people for enjoying a little horizontal gymnastics.

Edited by Colin back in Pattaya
Forgot a sentence

per anum
15 hours ago, atarifun said:

Just Curious, 

Yes I do and its certainly not wrong.......its the wife's fiduciary duty to satisfy you Wee Willy 100%........it I don't get it at home I outsource. Same concept as with meals! 

Biennial
10 hours ago, per anum said:

Yes I do and its certainly not wrong.......its the wife's fiduciary duty to satisfy you Wee Willy 100%........it I don't get it at home I outsource. Same concept as with meals! 

Agreed. But can any wife fully satisfy our Willies as much as the girls in Thailand? For  (close to) 100% satisfaction, I think you need both.

Boyan Bobcat

First of all, from a societal majority viewpoint, marriage is a holy / love filled commitment between man & woman that should remain monogamous throughout its duration. From the religious viewpoint, marriage is a holy commitment between man & woman but monogamy and love may not necessarily be the foundation it is built upon. I say that because some religions allow the male spouse to have multiple marriages as long as the spouses are treated financially equal.  Also from the religious seats sexual activity between non-married persons is a sin as well!

Secondly, since sexual activities are supposed to be restricted to occur between a husband and a wife only (as per both societal majority and religious views/tenants). Based on that premise,  it is safe to conclude that regardless of marital status (single, married, divorced) anyone who freely participates in the fornication/prostitution/etc industry (provider/client) in Pattaya & anywhere else in the world can be classified as sinful, wrong, etc! Basically if you are boinking anyone who is not legally your spouse or you are boinking anyone while in a non-marital status then you are clearly in the bound for damnation category.  

In then end, IMHO, it is not anyone's place to judge another's actions unless that other person's actions infringe upon said person's own life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness. To put it bluntly, I (regardless of my marital status), will not be judged by anyone who puts their pants on the same way I put my pants on that is 1 leg at a time, for my participation in P4P in Pattaya or anywhere else!

per anum
7 hours ago, Biennial said:

Agreed. But can any wife fully satisfy our Willies as much as the girls in Thailand? For  (close to) 100% satisfaction, I think you need both.

Been married 21 years, my needs are rather diminished now......a couple of times a week would be dandy.......if that is not possible..........P4P it is!