Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Isan Flowers - (Save Money at our) new Flower Shop & Website

simonb

Hi All

My girlfriend and I recently opened a new Florist Shop & Internet Order Website - www.isanflowers.com. My Thai girlfriend is the Shop Manager (a very experienced florist) & I manage our website from the UK.

We have great value prices - both in our Flower Shop AND on our Website!

- so you don't have to pay very high, inflated internet prices for flowers and flower delivery that many of the national and international networks charge you ...! :GoldenSmile1:

* We are a family-run Flower Shop (just off Soi Buakoaw in the Centre of Pattaya - map), not just a Website! (Come & Visit Us!)

* Customer Service is our priority

* Thai-British Management

* Experienced, Friendly Staff

* High Quality Products

* Honest Prices

* Reliable, Low-Cost Delivery to many areas of Pattaya, 7 Days a Week - including (when possible) Delivery Photo & SMS text Delivery Confirmation message to your mobile phone ....

We will save you money and give you good service for Valentine's Day and All Year Round. :001_Sawasdee:

Our Products & Services include a great product range of gifts like ...

- beautiful Roses, Lilies, Carnations, Chrysanthemums, Orchids, Gerberas, etc

- super-soft & cute Soft Toys (Teddy Bears, etc)

- Chocolates

- & other fun things like Floating (Helium-filled) Balloons, although we don't sell those balloons on the website yet.

- We can, of course, do Custom Orders. We also provide flowers for Weddings, Funerals, etc.

Our website (www.isanflowers.com) prices are only a little higher than the local Pattaya prices in our actual flower shop - to pay for PayPal & Web costs. Paying by PayPal is safe & secure and no personal details are stored by us. (NOTE: PayPal billing has to be in US$ because PayPal don't fully support Thai Baht billing and the prices are shown in US$ by default ... but there is a Currency Selector function to display approximate prices in Thai Baht)

- Don't have a PayPal account? You can pay by non-PayPal methods too (e.g. Credit/Debit Card payment via PayPal's website, Thai Bank Transfer, Cash deposit ATMs in Thailand, Foreign Bank Transfer, Payson for Swedish customers, etc)

- Also on the Website is Advice, a handy Thai Calendar, subscription to our Newsletter & lots more

Have a look the site - see what you think of it. In fact, PM me with what you think of it, any product/service suggestions you have, etc ... if you have time.

If you're lucky enough to be in Pattaya - come and visit our Florist Shop or order flowers on our website from the comfort of your computer, for delivery or collection.

If you're not in Pattaya - use our website to order flowers & gifts for delivery in Pattaya.

Hope you give us the chance to serve you as our valued customers.

Warm Regards

simonb

Isan_Flowers_shop_small.jpg

Pattaya_Flower_Shop_doorway_view_small.jpg

Isan Flowers - Pattaya's Flower, Balloon & Gift Service - Please Tell Your Friends

Back in December I had an occasion to use Isan Florist. I'm in the US and got on-line and ordered flowers and a Teddy Bear. I can truthfully say that the service was excellent. Simon even e-mailed me a picture of the delivery. I highly recommend their service.

Looks good

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Just registered , like to send my girlfriend working at Butcher's Arms Pub a little present.....

• 2 weeks later...

I had occasion to use this service last week and I can say that it was professional from start to finish.

Simon, Rin and the team did a great job and provided excellent service.

It's so refreshing to see a well run outfit in Pattaya.

Rikster

10% discount given to all Pattaya Addicts Privilege card holders.

I have just used this service for Valentine's Day.

I had the flowers delivered to an internet cafe, where I could see my girl's reaction

on a webcam.

Everything Isan Flowers did, was just PERFECT!! :)

Would highly recommend this service, and the look on my girl's face, when she received

the flowers was priceless.

Thanks to Simon and Rin.

Will be using their service again- without a doubt.

• 1 year later...

Just used their service last week in Pattaya..Five Star All the Way....Do look for cheaper price and quality and did that for hours online from US. They have the best price and teh qulity of flowers is top class. They also arranged a delivery in Pukhat for me as well this week..Pictures in both cases was added bonus...I wil use them again..Thank You Isaan Flowers

I will definitely use your services for my teelak for her birthday.