soi6falang

Do you cum in her?

Spursman
2 hours ago, Explorer8939 said:

Getting back to the issue of cumming in her, I am finding it difficult to cum while the condom is on, so I am now finishing with a HJ.

Probably too many fucks the last few days.

Bar girls need protein- better to finish in her mouth!

FarangKiNok
6 hours ago, Harry Brown said:

The hotels only pass on PP info to immigration.

I can just imagine it now;  people queuing at the lobby desk waiting for a random PP copies to be handed over.

Not correct. I have seen first hand a TG with a passport photo copy of a farang she was trying to track down. Given to her by a hotel reception. Also on FB a few weeks back another TG posted a passport pic. Not sure where she obtained this passport photo copy.

I don’t say Hilton hands these out… Other hotels probably don’t have the same complacence rules.

Dalef65
Posted (edited)
On 28/08/2019 at 20:53, FarangKiNok said:

No, not in Thailand! They hand out passport copies all the time. 

1 hour ago, FarangKiNok said:

Not correct. I have seen first hand a TG with a passport photo copy of a farang she was trying to track down. Given to her by a hotel reception. Also on FB a few weeks back another TG posted a passport pic. Not sure where she obtained this passport photo copy.

I don’t say Hilton hands these out… Other hotels probably don’t have the same complacence rules.

So "all the time" soon became one alleged instance. And one where you admit you don't know.

As for the word "complacence".....You could be referring to "complacent" or "compliance", but not so easy to determine which one because in the context of your sentence both words could fit, but they have diametrically opposite meanings.

The mind boggles.

Edited by Dalef65

Explorer8939
1 hour ago, FarangKiNok said:

Not correct. I have seen first hand a TG with a passport photo copy of a farang she was trying to track down. Given to her by a hotel reception. 

How do you know it was given to her by a hotel reception?

Mr_wimpy
43 minutes ago, Dalef65 said:

The mind boggles.

Same bloke that met You tuber Sean in Wonderland and reckons he’s minted from his videos.

Social blade estimates he makes £4 - £57 a month. 

Chinese..

91F7BBF9-6DD3-41AF-B24A-10AE982790BE.jpeg

Not_Shameful

A few years back I was living in Slovenia. My girlfriend at the time and I got talking to an American couple (tourists) and we arranged to meet them the next day at their 5 star hotel and take them to a good local restaurant.

But we had forgotten their names. 

The desk staff said they couldn't show us the guest list but they said "if we are putting guest list here so we can look at it we cannot help if you can see guest list too". Half the guests seemed to be UN staff, but we found the ones we were looking for.

The idea that your personal details would be treated with strict confidentiality seems a bit naive anywhere, let alone Thailand. 

I'm thinking luggage tags or a credit card still more likely though. 

WhiteThai
1 hour ago, Not_Shameful said:

A few years back I was living in Slovenia. My girlfriend at the time and I got talking to an American couple (tourists) and we arranged to meet them the next day at their 5 star hotel and take them to a good local restaurant.

But we had forgotten their names. 

The desk staff said they couldn't show us the guest list but they said "if we are putting guest list here so we can look at it we cannot help if you can see guest list too". Half the guests seemed to be UN staff, but we found the ones we were looking for.

The idea that your personal details would be treated with strict confidentiality seems a bit naive anywhere, let alone Thailand. 

I'm thinking luggage tags or a credit card still more likely though. 

Big difference between looking at a guest list, and getting a copy of their passport. Especially, years after the guest stayed there.

Explorer8939
2 minutes ago, WhiteThai said:

Big difference between looking at a guest list, and getting a copy of their passport. Especially, years after the guest stayed there.

The “she got a copy of the passport from a hotel where the customer stayed 4 years before” is the first  cousin of the “I must have caught it from a toilet seat” story.

Explorer8939

The lede got buried here.

The customer went with the lady for 3 days, so somehow we are treating this as if he was some sort of ex-boyfriend or close-to-being a husband. In reality, he was just a customer, no difference if it was ST or a week.

What makes this story different is that the baby mama allegedly tracked him down. How she did it is irrelevant. It could have been her Aussie husband, she might have hired a detective, or the story might be bullshit.

In theory, any bar girl could track down any customer. If so, if she gets pregnant - by anyone - she could disrupt your life. Imagine if you got a letter from a local attorney advising you that you might be the father of a bargirl’s child, on the basis of a ST on Soi 6. Imagine if your wife or girlfriend read that letter.

The specific story here has very low odds of being true, but once we start talking of low probability events, then bargirls going after ST customers for paternity enters into the mix.

Brianmills808

I suspect that the current husband was behind all this. And there is definitely some details missing. Even if the hotel provided the guest’s information, how does the court/investigator/lawyer know that the name that the room was under is the same dude who creampied her

Explorer8939
8 minutes ago, Brianmills808 said:

I suspect that the current husband was behind all this. And there is definitely some details missing. Even if the hotel provided the guest’s information, how does the court/investigator/lawyer know that the name that the room was under is the same dude who creampied her

Earlier on, someone suggested that the Bargirl could have identified the customer by viewing passport photos held by the hotel for 4 years.

Other than that, the Bargirl would have to remember the guy's room number from 4 years earlier. I don't remember my room number at the hotel last week.

The weak link in all this is that the Aussie husband would have to depend on the memory of the Bargirl.

Brianmills808
3 minutes ago, Explorer8939 said:

Earlier on, someone suggested that the Bargirl could have identified the customer by viewing passport photos held by the hotel for 4 years.

Other than that, the Bargirl would have to remember the guy's room number from 4 years earlier. I don't remember my room number at the hotel last week.

The weak link in all this is that the Aussie husband would have to depend on the memory of the Bargirl.

Maybe the OP is actually just making this up to scare us because he’s tired of us all mongers creampieing his chick

Dcbadboy

I think we need a poll on this one.

1. True story

2. Maybe the OP is actually just making this up to scare us because he’s tired of us all mongers creampieing his chick .

Explorer8939

There are many downsides to BB sex, but the least to worry about is getting a paternity suit from a barfine 4 years later.

openhorizons

This claim requires a lot more evidence. 

Because this bar girl sounds like she's a better detective than Sherlock Holmes himself.

Danolo
On 29/08/2019 at 00:48, karandy said:

well you got  3 of the 4 letters correct ,555

Huh?  cult

Oh l = n

I'm  a bit slow today Andy.

joeyb
On 29/08/2019 at 05:45, UncleSugar said:

Luggage ID tags?

A long time ago I had a GG girl take pics of my luggage ID tags.  She started sending me actual cards thru the postal system to my home address in the US.  

After the first card arrived, I contacted her since I had no clue how she found me. She sent me a pic of my luggage tag. 

Not saying that happened to the OP’s friend. Also seems like there might be a bit of missing info.

Needless to say, if you keep up to date  lost luggage ID tags on your suitcase, then it’s a lot easier to find you than some might think.

A GG girl? Gogo girl? Why the hell would she want to send a random customer cards?

UncleSugar
4 hours ago, joeyb said:

A GG girl? Gogo girl? Why the hell would she want to send a random customer cards?

Yes, a GoGo girl  from Happys on WS.  The answer to your question is probably marketing herself for a repeat customer. 

It was 2005 and pre smart phone or Facebook times. Pattaya was a very different animal back then.  I have no clue how often she did it. My guess would be quite a few as she did have a stable of repeat customers. 

I saw her over 4 different trips and she made an excellent LLT. Her English was good enough to fill the role as tour guide and regular bed warmer. We went to Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Krabi, Ko Samui and Phuket. She clearly had been to all of them before. However she was talented and new how to work the “Fantasy” of it all for her customer.

I’m currently here for two months on trip 25+ something. For me she was in the top 5 of all the girls I’ve taken. Again, I think it was probably her way of distinguishing herself from the competition of the day.

Back to the thread’s topic though. I’ve spent quite a bit of time here and have seen some absolutely crazy and weird stuff the girls will do in relation to their customers. 

So, anything is possible. Having said that and reading thru parts of this thread again. There is some serious holes to the validity of what happend. 

Edited by UncleSugar

Joey_J
On 24/08/2019 at 07:05, gaz1889 said:

Surely the hotel is obliged to protect details of their guests?

I suppose it would be easy enough to bribe a greedy receptionist.

A simple promise of a lump sum bit of the winnings would do it. The average wage of a hotel receptionist can't be more than 20,000 baht per month.

Houten Kop
On ‎02‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 23:28, Dcbadboy said:

I think we need a poll on this one.

1. True story

2. Maybe the OP is actually just making this up to scare us because he’s tired of us all mongers creampieing his chick .

Perhaps the OP and his friend are the same person.

Explorer8939

I asked a Bargirl friend about this story, and her opinion was there was no way that a hotel would give an outsider information about guests. I didn't tell her that this allegedly happened 4 years after the guest stayed in the hotel, since that would be too crazy for her to consider.