soi6falang

Do you cum in her?

Kahoy

A German friend of mine told me the girl doesn't even have to go to Germany. All she needs to do is file the complaint and they guy will be forced to undertake a paternity test. If it turns out to be his the court will then order him to pay maintenance.

Explorer8939
3 minutes ago, Kahoy said:

A German friend of mine told me the girl doesn't even have to go to Germany. All she needs to do is file the complaint and they guy will be forced to undertake a paternity test. If it turns out to be his the court will then order him to pay maintenance.

I know bargirls who have had kids by EU Nationals, and don’t bother to file complaints with the Embassy.

randy4me

Im guessing her new Aussie husband had a hand in this somehow in tracking him down. If she knew his real name all you have to do is do a search for the name on Facebook or whatever. If she can positively ID him along with the name then there you go.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Kahoy
29 minutes ago, Explorer8939 said:

I know bargirls who have had kids by EU Nationals, and don’t bother to file complaints with the Embassy.

It's been a few years since he told me this but I don't think she could file with the embassy. I think it had to be their equivalent of the family law court.

I had a Filipina girl once accuse me of making her pregnant but she didn't want any support because she was worried I would take custody of the kid. If I was Filipino and in the Philippines I could easily have done so since I was in a better position to support the child and her circumstances, being a prostitute and all. She is still on my FB friends list but never contacts me. Everything is not always as it first seems.

chris2004

Stick with ladyboys, problem sorted.

Justaguy1954

Actually finding the guy and hitting him with the paternity suit wouldn't be that hard to do. It just takes money and determination. 

All she would have needed was a lawyer in Thailand and a lawyer in Australia, along with someone to pay the bill (the new husband??).  The Thai Lawyer could have chased down his identity through the hotel and immigration based on what she knew about the father. As long as he is being paid, he will search for the identity. 

When the father is identified, the information is passed to the Australian lawyer who takes it to an Australian court and gets an order for the DNA test. If paternity is proven, it is up to the Australian civil courts. 

This would have cost someone a shit load of money, so they must have really wanted the father bad. Embassies are not going to get involved in this. This is all civil court in two countries and all billable hours, and the primary reason it doesn't happen very often at all.

Kahoy

There is another possibility. It may be that the father did an Ancestry DNA test and the kid had one when he got to Australia. Depending on the permissions, it may have revealed the relationship.

randy4me
There is another possibility. It may be that the father did an Ancestry DNA test and the kid had one when he got to Australia. Depending on the permissions, it may have revealed the relationship.
That is an extreme longshot.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Kahoy
Just now, randy4me said:

That is an extreme longshot.

A lot of people are paying Ancestry for these tests and the cops in the US have caught more than a few cold case rapists this way.

Nando9999
17 hours ago, Explorer8939 said:

Fiction.

No way a bar girl could identify a customer in Australia based on one LT.

There must be more to the story.

I had a girl I didn’t even take back to the room send me messages on Facebook after I ditched her in JP bar, fucked if I know how she knew my name, my profile picture wasn’t even of me, she must have seen me using Facebook or When I got the message I spied on her friends list and saw a couple of freelancers I’d taken previously, but even they didn’t know my full name and they weren’t anywhere to be seen or I’d have been all over them that night.

But otherwise yes, I certainly do cum in them and I really do hope my sperm have my navigational skills.

WhiteThai

All this B.S. could have been avoided, if guys would stop bringing BG's to their home country. When will they ever learn?

boingo

Well at least we don't have to supply a DNA sample on arrival.............yet!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

duffMaster

I would never BB a hooker due to the obvious health risks, I’m also not really interested in making some girl pregnant who actually would be nutty enough ( yep there are those around) to go ahead with a pregnancy from a customer.  I have met some real winners over the years, one actually stole my cum filled condom and threatened me 5555.

While I do think that guys should take responsibility for their offspring , the chances that someone actually tracking you down and making you pay, they do have to live in your country ( if its enough with any EU country as a EU citizen im  not sure about) and it has to be DNA test proving it’s yours before the law can twist your arm and force you to pay. It’s  not a likely scenario, but plausible if you are very unlucky...at the end of the day its your own fault, blame the dude in the mirror. 

bkkjunkie
12 minutes ago, duffMaster said:

I would never BB a hooker due to the obvious health risks, I’m also not really interested in making some girl pregnant who actually would be nutty enough ( yep there are those around) to go ahead with a pregnancy from a customer.  I have met some real winners over the years, one actually stole my cum filled condom and threatened me 5555.

While I do think that guys should take responsibility for their offspring , the chances that someone actually tracking you down and making you pay, they do have to live in your country ( if its enough with any EU country as a EU citizen im  not sure about) and it has to be DNA test proving it’s yours before the law can twist your arm and force you to pay. It’s  not a likely scenario, but plausible if you are very unlucky...at the end of the day its your own fault, blame the dude in the mirror. 

they dont need live in your country -

you can arrange that from

Thailand - 

dm92

I’ve gone to a bar then later received a friend request on social media without giving my name out or anything, how? I used a credit card- if he used a credit card at her bar or at a bar where she knows people, it’s just that easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

duffMaster
3 minutes ago, bkkjunkie said:

they dont need live in your country -

you can arrange that from

Thailand - 

Depends on your countries law ...but they have to be a resident for they to be able to go after you for child support under that countries law... at least where I come from. 

bkkjunkie
4 minutes ago, duffMaster said:

Depends on your countries law ...but they have to be a resident for they to be able to go after you for child support under that countries law... at least where I come from. 

sure - but for Europe - pretty easy - 

duffMaster
12 minutes ago, bkkjunkie said:

sure - but for Europe - pretty easy - 

They still have to get their asses to EU and become a resident first... not that easy.

markytee
20 hours ago, soi6falang said:

It can’t be that because he is married to a prostitute and everyone knows it. 

I have known this guy forever and he a straight shooter (pardon the pun) he was very careful with the bargirls not to give anything away in case he got pregnant 

Couldn't have been too careful, he barebacked a prostitute. 

CamelToe

ST a girl from Soi6,later in the day I had a friend request from her on FB.I had given her my nickname only and the only info she had of me was my ph no....ive got no idea how she did it  

Explorer8939
17 minutes ago, CamelToe said:

ST a girl from Soi6,later in the day I had a friend request from her on FB.I had given her my nickname only and the only info she had of me was my ph no....ive got no idea how she did it  

Phone number search on FB.

gamer2323

Something smells fishy.  My job is done here.

TonyTwo

I have been hearing this BS story in various forms for 19 years.

Osprayer25

Just as others have stated your buddy is definitely leaving out information of this story. He had to give more information than he let on...

Dalef65
14 hours ago, CamelToe said:

Puts your phone number into her contact list. Contacts sync with FB.

Pretty common actually.