Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

soi6falang

Do you cum in her?

soi6falang

My friend had LLT with a Pattaya gogo girl a few years back whilst on holidays. To cut a long story short he came in her a few times and 4 years later he got a call from child support in Australia, a paternity test later he was paying child support for his child directly to the childs mother who is now an Australian permanent resident having married an Aussie. He is gobsmacked because he didn’t give her any social media contact details nor did he provide his surname and his passport was always in the safe!

KhunChang

Maybe the hotel he was staying gave his name...

Dalef65

You might have to elaborate on how that works..agreeing to a paternity test from a complete stranger..

soi6falang
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Dalef65 said:

You might have to elaborate on how that works..agreeing to a paternity test from a complete stranger..

A court ordered the test, he didn’t agree to it!

Edited by soi6falang

Dalef65
13 minutes ago, soi6falang said:

I cannot elaborate any further! Thats all we know. 

So it's fair to say some important details are missing from your friends version of events.?

Hamchang

I think I have seen this  on that TV program "When Creampies Go Wrong". 

soi6falang

His lawyer said there is a strong possibility her lawyer got his full name from the hotel they stayed in. 

Explorer8939

Fiction.

No way a bar girl could identify a customer in Australia based on one LT.

There must be more to the story.

soi6falang

I would have thought the hotel has all the information needed for a savvy lawyer to pursue. 

Explorer8939
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, soi6falang said:

I would have thought the hotel has all the information needed for a savvy lawyer to pursue. 

First off, the Bargirl would have had several, if not many, customers about the time of conception. So, the lawyer is going to bug hotels about personal information for all those customers? 

Does the hotel have actual home addresses for every guest? I never write down anything useful when I register in a hotel.

Think off all the ladies you barfined 6 or 9 months ago, and match them to the hotel you stayed in. If you stayed in one hotel the whole trip, no problem. If you changed hotel every night, not so easy.

Imagine a lawyer going to a hotel and asking for demographic info for a guy named "Kevin" or "Bennie" who stayed there in January.

I could go on, but unless the Bargirl is collecting demographic information about her customers, this is a low probability story.

Edited by Explorer8939

gaz1889

Surely the hotel is obliged to protect details of their guests?

I suppose it would be easy enough to bribe a greedy receptionist.

gaz1889
2 minutes ago, Explorer8939 said:

First off, the Bargirl would have had several, if not many, customers about the time of conception. So, the lawyer is going to bug hotels about personal information for all those customers? 

Does the hotel have actual home addresses for every guest? I never write down anything useful when I register in a hotel.

I could go on, but unless the Bargirl is collecting demographic information about her customers, this is a low probability story.

He did say it was LLT. Could have been over several days & the customer passed on more personal details than he cares to remember?

soi6falang
Posted (edited)

Explorer, You are assuming that the girl has had several guys cum in her.

The family court only needs your name to find your address. 

A lawyer will bug as many hotels as you pay for.

I believe the girl lined him up!

Edited by soi6falang

Explorer8939
Just now, gaz1889 said:

He did say it was LLT. Could have been over several days & the customer passed on more personal details than he cares to remember?

It just happens that the guy who got her pregnant gave her his home address.

soi6falang
2 minutes ago, Explorer8939 said:

It just happens that the guy who got her pregnant gave her his home address.

Im trying to have a serious discussion. If you have nothing of value to add then I think you should go away 

Explorer8939
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, soi6falang said:

Im trying to have a serious discussion. If you have nothing of value to add then I think you should go away 

I am suggesting that adding together a couple of low probability events does not increase their probability.

There is more to the story.

There is not going to be an epidemic of guys getting nailed for paternity on the basis of a barfine.

Edited by Explorer8939

blaggon

at this point i’m glad i shoot blanks :)

soi6falang

Explorer. Who said there is going to be an epedemic of guys getting nailed? I’m talking about a specific case

Explorer8939
Just now, soi6falang said:

Explorer. Who said there is going to be an epedemic of guys getting nailed? I’m talking about a specific case

If 1 lady can nail a guy for paternity on the basis of a barfine, then it would be common.

This is an urban legend.

Dalef65
16 minutes ago, soi6falang said:

He is asking some relevant questions tbh..

I don't doubt your sincerity OP, but it seems the likelihood of you being sold some kind of urban myth by this guy is quite high.

We are all trying to have a serious discussion I think.

Dalef65
33 minutes ago, soi6falang said:

Maybe, maybe not, but they won't just hand it over to a lawyer on the say so of a bargirl.

hotel chains have savvy lawyers too.

Explorer8939

If bargirls can get our personal information from a hotel, then we are liable for blackmail everytime we take a barfine back to the hotel.

sg1912
1 hour ago, soi6falang said:

My friend had LLT with a Pattaya gogo girl a few years back whilst on holidays. To cut a long story short he came in her a few times and 4 years later he got a call from child support in Australia, a paternity test later he was paying child support for his child directly to the childs mother who is now an Australian permanent resident having married an Aussie. He is gobsmacked because he didn’t give her any social media contact details nor did he provide his surname and his passport was always in the safe!

Could it just be a bit of bravado from your friend?

He might have made a story up to deflect from getting in a relationship/getting a prostitute pregnant.

soi6falang
4 minutes ago, sg1912 said:

Could it just be a bit of bravado from your friend?

He might have made a story up to deflect from getting in a relationship/getting a prostitute pregnant.

It can’t be that because he is married to a prostitute and everyone knows it. 

I have known this guy forever and he a straight shooter (pardon the pun) he was very careful with the bargirls not to give anything away in case he got pregnant 

boingo

4 years later implies significant resources have been applied to finding and securing child support from the lucky dad, Might be drawing a slightly lon bow but as she is a permanent resident in Oz perhaps her partner initiated this and getting his details from hotels Thai immigration etc would not be that hard. On the flip side think of all the poor bastards who have been paying for many years only to discover the child is not theirs.