Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Harley Davidson for sale.

davethailand

For Sale, 2001 Low Rider.

Professionally rebuilt 2 years ago by East Coast Choppers in Jomtien including a full engine rebuild with new pistons, crankshaft etc etc.

1450 cc Twin Cam Motor, thunder header pipe.

Parts of the bike have been powder coated by Richco in Chiang Mai and the motor has had a complete repaint.

Progressive suspension rear shocks, good tyres.

PM for more info, not my bike but its at my house.

bike004-1.jpg

bike002.jpg

:GoldenSmile1:

• 2 months later...

I've just been informed that the owner will take lower offers on this as he wants to get rid of it, also there is a showbike for sale which had around 1.5 mill put into it, the pair can be had for around 1.1 mill bht or of course they can be sold separately, I know its a bad time to buy but as said they are up for very cheap money.

:D

would you be interested in renting ?

any pics of the other bike?

17022006181.jpg

17022006183.jpg

17022006185.jpg

Edited by davethailand

Sale only i'm afraid. :GoldenSmile1:

Hi Dave

I have seen the custom in Chris's shop its a nice bike

I am interested in the Dyna but not at original price. I need a donor bike for a malaysian custom I want to bring in

If your mate is interested I have cash but he will have to come down from his original 650k a long way

I'm offshore for next couple of weeks so cannot ring, but if he wants to do a deal maybe can PM me his email or find out his bottom line?

Obviously as it will be a donor bike paperwork has to be all legal

Cash is available immediately if we can do a deal

Cheers mate

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

Hi Dave

I have seen the custom in Chris's shop its a nice bike

I am interested in the Dyna but not at original price. I need a donor bike for a malaysian custom I want to bring in

If your mate is interested I have cash but he will have to come down from his original 650k a long way

I'm offshore for next couple of weeks so cannot ring, but if he wants to do a deal maybe can PM me his email or find out his bottom line?

Obviously as it will be a donor bike paperwork has to be all legal

Cash is available immediately if we can do a deal

Cheers mate

PM me your offer mate. :GoldenSmile1:

PM me your offer mate. :GoldenSmile1:

Sent you an offer on other site mate

Cheers

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

So that's it, I was thinking it was some other custom! Looks good.

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

• 2 weeks later...

How much for the custom chopper? I might have over looked the listing.

How much for the custom chopper? I might have over looked the listing.

Its open to offers, it needs minor engine work but the bike, body etc is immaculate. :P

they look nice! I found a nice looking bike yesterday, now i just got to save!

• 3 weeks later...

WoW the custom bike looks insane!

What are it's specs?

Am I worthy of being a Soi Prisoner you tell me?

Zero to Hero

WoW the custom bike looks insane!

What are it's specs?

its a 90 I believe, all fabrication done by East Coast Choppers in Jomtien, it has OMP brakes and forward controls, new switches and levers etc.

Wheels are from Ricks in Germany with 280 tyre at the rear, it has a BDL open belt drive and the paint was done by a guy called Daryl Pinney who painted bikes for Don Johnson & Sylvester Stallone amongst others back in the states.

The motor is original although it has had new valves etc etc.

It has too many details to list too be honest, it has to been seen in the flesh as it were.

:wacko:

• 4 weeks later...

The Fatboy is sold also.

:Grin_Jump1:

Edited by davethailand