IGNORED

TV for sale

usexpat46

A friend of mine asked me to post this as he's one of those who can't renew his retirement extension because the US Embassy no longer provides the monthly income letter.  

55"  TCL Smart TV, 1 year old for 7,500 baht.  I told him he should have let me know about 2 weeks ago as I had just bought a new TV at Big C Extra.

If seriously interested let me know and I'll give you his phone number.

A friend of mine asked me to post this as he's one of those who can't renew his retirement extension because the US Embassy no longer provides the monthly income letter.  
55"  TCL Smart TV, 1 year old for 7,500 baht.  I told him he should have let me know about 2 weeks ago as I had just bought a new TV at Big C Extra.

i assume he knows he can pay 12500 to an agent and he doesn't have to change his whole life?

1 hour ago, Scuba+ said:
2 hours ago, usexpat46 said:

i assume he knows he can pay 12500 to an agent and he doesn't have to change his whole life?

Yes hw knows, I wonder if the agents will begin charging more now since Immigration is now requiring those who do the 800K in a Thai account to return in 90 days to show that they still have at least 800 K in the account?

Yes hw knows, I wonder if the agents will begin charging more now since Immigration is now requiring those who do the 800K in a Thai account to return in 90 days to show that they still have at least 800 K in the account?
Apparently not, still 12,500

5 hours ago, usexpat46 said:

Think it varies by agent. One I spoke to a few weeks ago had one price if you had ‘money in the bank’ and a higher price if you didn’t.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Anyway, apologies, we need to get back to the item for sale.

TV looks like a really good guy to me. Hopefully, there’ll be a buyer quite quickly.

1 hour ago, Scuba+ said:
6 hours ago, usexpat46 said:

Apparently not, still 12,500

25,000 a mate was told a few days ago.

Enough on agents.

Item for sale only now please.

i have just spoken to the guy selling and it has been sold. it was a great deal

2 hours ago, jor said:

usexpat46, can you respond to my PM? 

Was going to but when I called the guy this morning he told me he sold it last night.

4 minutes ago, usexpat46 said:

Was going to but when I called the guy this morning he told me he sold it last night.

I'm not surprised. Sounded like a great deal.

• Ru4Real locked this topic

Archived