tps

I’m interested in VT 5D. I noticed there is a VT office near the 7-11 when I stayed there last month, but didn’t stop in. Anyone know if that would be the place to get listings for which units are up for sale and their asking prices, and if they have an up-to-date website? Or, any other useful websites with listings for VT 5D (or 5C) ?

davidge
16 minutes ago, tps said:

I’m interested in VT 5D. I noticed there is a VT office near the 7-11 when I stayed there last month, but didn’t stop in. Anyone know if that would be the place to get listings for which units are up for sale and their asking prices, and if they have an up-to-date website? Or, any other useful websites with listings for VT 5D (or 5C) ?

That is the official developers office for the ViewTalay group. I’m pretty sure they still have unsold (shell) properties in VT5C&D - though don’t know if still available under the foreign quota. They have many, many shell units in VT7, including foreign quota. They are unwilling to give  much of a discount though.

I’ve seen condos in VT5D listed with numerous agents. Asking prices have varied between 2 and 2.8 million for a 48sqm studio. Usually around 2.4. There are agents inside VT5D on the ground floor so they’d be as good a place to start as any. If you’re on Facebook there are a couple of property groups there used by a lot of agents.

bkkjunkie

5d pretty noisy - next to road - 5c better - and pattaya side - jomtien side too hot - 

JAI DEE MAK

I have 2 in VT5C not for sale for rent.

I can do a very good deal as the pool is out of action for aprox 4 months.

Take a look at my website.

JDM

yahderhey

I stopped in that office a few years ago. They only had Thai name empty shells available the price IIRC was 2 or 3 million Baht. You could buy finished units for that. When I stayed there I liked the D building better, less walk to the road and still a short walk to the beach.

rondon

I have 3 apartments available at view Talay 5 what is your budget?

Thanks Ron