Rosslovesthailand

Thai girls who like anal

Rosslovesthailand

Just back from a 2 week stint in Thailand. Wanted to ask fellow forum members if they had any experience of anal fun with Thai ladies? From my own experience, I didn't feel confident bringing it up as a topic for discussion but curious if anyone else had experienced anal with any of the local ladies? Is it something they are willing to negotiate/discuss or is it frowned upon ?  Any hints or tips for my next trip would be appreciated.

rope-a-dope
3 hours ago, fforest said:

Next trip ladyboys is what you need...No negotiation required.....

Oh I'm not so sure about that...he might want to establish whether he is top or bottom first?

petehoax
4 minutes ago, rope-a-dope said:

Oh I'm not so sure about that...he might want to establish whether he is top or bottom first?

well, he only talked about "anal fun"... top & bottom can both be fun. (at least for some)

@OP: yes, some girls will do anal sex in thailand. some won't. there are dozens of threads on this topic including ones with long list of providers on Soi 6 or in GCs etc... i suggest you do a quick search (type "anal" in the search box on the top right of your screen) and do some reading, that will help you for sure. 

it's no problem to ask girls, no one will be offended (use "fuck ass" or "boom boom ass" instead of "anal sex", they'll probably understand it better). but most of the time it's not something that's really up for discussion or negotiation. they either offer it or they don't. some ask for a little more money, some ask for a lot more money, some don't ask for anything on top. and of course, many will simply say "no ass". 
you can also just try going down on her and starting to lick her ass and see how she reacts and do some finger probing etc... sometimes she'll be up for it. but she'll quickly let you know what's up. 

frenchmika

if u agree to pay big extra (3/4k ) they will do it for sure

but i dont think it worth it if she not ask u to fuck her ass, mean they dont want

fforest
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, petehoax said:

some ask for a little more money, some ask for a lot more money,

So would I have to pay extra to anal bareback a Hooters girl? 

Edited by fforest

bukone

If you get a llt you can get it with no extra costs, but as the song goes some girls do some girls don’t, some need a little extra money and some girls don’t  :) 

You can only ask them, yeah you will get the girls saying I not lady boy, but who cares you probably won’t see them again unless you go to there bar again.

BarfineNutella

I try and convince them all to try, but I know that if they haven’t done it before it usually takes a girl around 2 months to be anal ready.  It’s a training process from finger to plug to dick.  The furtherest you’ll get with a first timer is a finger or two.  Still fun to see if you can convince em 

talung66

get back when you have 50 posts.

Scuba+

Newbies may let you do it, they still treat you as a BF so may take it up there until they are told by other girls not to

per anum

I had an LLT who loved anal......actually, she got he to inadvertently fuck her ass.....even when licking her, she would finger her butt hole.......lovely 30 something spinner...wish I kept in Touch with her!

Dazza118
4 hours ago, fforest said:

No just the standard 1000b LT all inclusive

Buttviking

If you are willing to put some time into hunting ass, anal is readily available :D 

Captain Dave
On 21/08/2019 at 23:33, fforest said:

Only in the place itself.

Jes_92
On 21/08/2019 at 19:02, Rosslovesthailand said:

Just back from a 2 week stint in Thailand. Wanted to ask fellow forum members if they had any experience of anal fun with Thai ladies? From my own experience, I didn't feel confident bringing it up as a topic for discussion but curious if anyone else had experienced anal with any of the local ladies? Is it something they are willing to negotiate/discuss or is it frowned upon ?  Any hints or tips for my next trip would be appreciated.

Maybe use the ThaiFriendly masterindex if you don't want to bring it up with just about any girl. https://tfmi.wtf/
You can filter and check the box for #A to see if she does anal. Makes it easier to ask with the implication that she's up for it.

pattaya_bound

I don't get anal.  Did it once, it wasn't any tighter than pussy normally is.  Only now you have to worry about literal shit on your cock.  Yuck.

Scuba+
I don't get anal.  Did it once, it wasn't any tighter than pussy normally is.  Only now you have to worry about literal shit on your cock.  Yuck.
It's in the mind. If the thought doesn't turn you on then don't bother doing it

fostraswift

no good unless its bareback:Ignore1:

Buttviking

Once you fuck an ass like this, there is no going back :laugh:

20190712_004127.thumb.jpg.df6f1516e4b97950bab5584a9be6415c.jpg

Bwfc1987

In terms of P4P if you want anal, find a girl that advertise that she does anal. There is absolutely no reason to play silly games with girls who refused to do anal.

However if you want to fuck a good girl in the ass, all sorts of strategies can be at work. The success rate would be very high if you are abIe to convince the girls that you are safe and know what you are doing. But sometimes I also experience some difficulty where the girl was so nervous that her ass felt like a clenched fist so I am unable to get it in. If you can manage to relax them, everything is possible.

webDev

Not very many girls will do it. 10% to 20% at most. So if you want anal you'll have to filter a lot of girls and likely pay extra for a slim one who does it. 

revan00
Maybe use the Thaifriendly masterindex if you don't want to bring it up with just about any girl. https://tfmi.wtf/
You can filter and check the box for #A to see if she does anal. Makes it easier to ask with the implication that she's up for it.

This is a great tool for browsing TF! Wish I knew about it years ago. Question though. #A searches for anal willing girls, I’m assuming that A+ means she is while A- means she isn’t?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buttviking
6 minutes ago, revan00 said:

This is a great tool for browsing TF! Wish I knew about it years ago. Question though. #A searches for anal willing girls, I’m assuming that A+ means she is while A- means she isn’t?

A+ means she is confirmed to offer back door action.

A- means she may do, but it is not a sure bet. She may be selective, size sensitive or something. 

Also check out the reviews of the girls in the links for further info. The TFMI is just a goldmine for finding great 3 holers :D :D :D 

(Remember to add your own reviews in the future in the TFMI threads, it is a win-win for us all) 

Edited by Buttviking

karandy
On 22/08/2019 at 05:33, fforest said:

no --they do it for free as part of the service .!