Harry Brown

July 2020

ElDiablo

Still holding my July trip :Bow2:

Soon2Thai
12 hours ago, ElDiablo said:

Still holding my July trip :Bow2:

I'm looking at all dates at the moment, it's all so tiresome lol. Out of all the dates I am kind of banking on July, it seems like things will hopefully die down a little bit by then but who knows, it's all a mess.

Dr No
On 24/03/2020 at 08:43, davidge said:

Waiting until I get flight refund before cancelling but clear July trip won’t happen. Maybe Xmas.

Yeah I’m pretty sure I’ll be cancelling my planned July trip. Probably going to aim for September, possibly October, which sucks. 

ElDiablo
I'm looking at all dates at the moment, it's all so tiresome lol. Out of all the dates I am kind of banking on July, it seems like things will hopefully die down a little bit by then but who knows, it's all a mess.

Yeah fingers crossed, more than 100 days from now, but clearly we don’t know what’s going to happen, if the girls are back and WS/soi6 etc.. start reopening slowly then that’s the only thing that matter.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Robbie Jones
16 hours ago, Soon2Thai said:

If you are looking and not booked I would wait until it is definitely cleared. I booked and paid in November 2019 so I had no idea of what the future held. At the moment I am Ok financially but a lot can happen in 4 months so I am in a wait and see pattern.

I am praying all will be good.

Robbie

Soon2Thai
1 hour ago, Robbie Jones said:

If you are looking and not booked I would wait until it is definitely cleared. I booked and paid in November 2019 so I had no idea of what the future held. At the moment I am Ok financially but a lot can happen in 4 months so I am in a wait and see pattern.

I am praying all will be good.

Robbie

Yeah I am not booked, I was going to book a last minute for May but obviously things got worse pretty quickly so now May is a no go, July is more or less a hopeful option but yeah it's all up in the air in the minute, hope your trip goes ahead fine....

billbill

Im supposed to fly out from the USA in mid June- Mid July   not really thinking that it will happen..reservations were made through Korean Airlines... just hoping they will cancel and provide me a refund... worried they will say that the flight is still a go and expect me to be onboard

Robbie Jones

I got an email from the third party provider I bought the tickets from saying that they can either, refund, re-book or keep my booking. I read the fine print and to re-book will cost me $350 AUD in fees, to refund I will receive about $50AUD again due to fees. So keeping my booking at this stage is my option. The hotel is non-refundable but pay at the hotel so I will contact them and see what they can do but my experience with Asian hotels in the past is not good regarding this so I may cancel my card if I make my decision not to go. I will make the call start of June to see where everything sits as I can not do 14 days isolation on return. My bro @TimboJoneshas checked out the airlines stance on re-booking and he is thinking it will better to deal with them direct.

So we can all only wait and pray for July and hope that in 3 months all is back in order as much as can be. I would love to be in the first wave of guys hitting Pattaya when it re-opens as I am thinking we will be much welcomed visitors.

All the best

Robbie