webDev

Has anyone ever hesitated when using a towel at a lower end joint

webDev
Posted (edited)

The place that always gives me pause is Paradise massage on Honey. They give you a dry towel that's a little too small and send you off to a thai style shower area where there's always awkwardness as another guy enters/exits. Then the other dude comments that they saw you in there or the shower consists of a hose to their girl. The girl gives a dismissive "ya no big deal" answer causing further awkwardness all around.

Doesn't seem like the most hygiene focused place. On the other hand there's always a couple girls who look like gogo material there -- slim body, dyed hair and sometimes fake tits -- for 1,200 baht. So I keep bearing it.

I hear cheap ST rooms often have suspect towels as well. I haven't used them much 

Anyone have a story of seeing a towel obviously not fully sanitized of the previous user? Did you request another and did the Thais accommodate without raising a fuss?

Edited by webDev

KentuckyWildcat

I've noticed that a lot of towels at lower end massage shops don't smell quite right. Like they didn't use soap when they washed them.. or used way, way to little soap to save money or whatever.

Harry Brown

probably hung over the railing to dry and then re-folded for the next guy lol?

webDev
6 minutes ago, KentuckyWildcat said:

I've noticed that a lot of towels at lower end massage shops don't smell quite right. Like they didn't use soap when they washed them.. or used way, way to little soap to save money or whatever.

I have also noticed this. Oh boy. Now I'm scared

SteveM
10 minutes ago, Harry Brown said:

probably hung over the railing to dry and then re-folded for the next guy lol?

For sure along with the condom, everyone cutting costs...

kingofsurf
Just now, webDev said:

I have also noticed this. Oh boy. Now I'm scared

No worries, man. I don't think you can catch Gonorrhea or HIV virus from towels.

I recall an Indian BM was more bothered by unclean bedsheets in seedy massage parlors. He wondered if it would be OK to bring his own towel, so he could lie on it during massages.

The PA trolls had fun responding to that.

buzzkillaton

I just tell them i just showered when i go in those dingy massage places. Never had a complaint!

LeoTex

Not the main reason I take the massage shop back to the hotel, but one of them.

I think we should be worried about what has been 'deposited' on the bed before us.

LeoTex

Machinations

I've been to a lot of seedy places so I built an immunity. Chinese ladies from massage shops almost always use the same towel I've used to dry themselves. I find it funny that I wipe my cock with it and they use it after 555

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Crash
For sure along with the condom, everyone cutting costs...

I dislike using used condoms.

per anum

Next time you go....take your towel, luffa and aromatic body cream from "Bath and Body works"

mmaaarrrkkk
Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, webDev said:

The place that always gives me pause is Paradise Massage on Honey. They give you a dry towel girl that's a little too small and send you off to a thai style shower area where there's always awkwardness as another guy enters/exits. Then the other dude comments that they saw you in there or the shower consists of a hose to their girl. The girl gives a dismissive "ya no big deal" answer causing further awkwardness all around.

Doesn't seem like the most hygiene focused place. On the other hand there's always a couple girls who look like gogo material there -- slim body, dyed hair and sometimes fake tits -- for 1,200 baht. So I keep bearing it.

I hear cheap ST rooms often have suspect towels girls as well. I haven't used them much 

Anyone have a story of seeing a towel girl obviously not fully sanitized of the previous user? Did you request another and did the Thais accommodate without raising a fuss? 

replace towels with girls on the original post and see how it looks

Edited by mmaaarrrkkk

likeaking

After barebacking a Thai hooker, a dirty towel pretty far down my list of concerns, if I had any.

benny31

:GrinNod1:

TOWEL55555.jpg.35b56ee0bdc9e6ea0a4787987cb6a801.jpg

Dr No
18 hours ago, LeoTex said:

I think we should be worried about what has been 'deposited' on the bed before us.

Come on mate, isn’t that all part of the wonderful sexiness that is Pattaya? 

So many old timers pine for the good olde days, surely those days include seedy massage shops and all they entail. 

Scuba+

They all use worn out reused towels, I've never had a shower in these places, i decline, i say I've just had one.

I went in a seedy massage shops toilet the other day and there was shit on the floor, lady kept saying it's cat it's cat. Still a bit of doubt in my mind

eXplosief
2 minutes ago, Scuba+ said:

They all use worn out reused towels, I've never had a shower in these places, i decline, i say I've just had one.

I went in a seedy massage shops toilet the other day and there was shit on the floor, lady kept saying it's cat it's cat. Still a bit of doubt in my mind

So was "Cat" a 3 holer?

bangna

I just wipe my dick on the curtain :)

Buttviking

Now I wonder if Douglas Adams meant to prepare the reader for Pattaya as well as interstellar travel..

Bilderesultat for hitchhiker towel

sadisfied

Got a bout of conjunctivitis after my Feb trip and still thinking that less than clean towels had something to do with it

bedbath

After blowjob, ball job, rim job and cum in mouth at a Soi 6 establishment, and the shower afterward the girl wanted her towel. She making sure that we did not use the same towel. The towels were clean before use. I assumed she must have caught something by using someone else's towel before.

mrfixer

Some places are filthy and a lot of the girls don't care. The towels are contaminated with massage oil and it never gets properly washed out. Mattress covers not changed for days or even weeks. Amazing how few infections there are really....

keepitfun
On 21/08/2019 at 17:32, benny31 said:

:GrinNod1:

TOWEL55555.jpg.35b56ee0bdc9e6ea0a4787987cb6a801.jpg

Yep nothing wrong with walking along Soi Honey with your flip flops, and towel over the shoulder.

Just remember to take the blow up unicorn to completely fool the vloggers trying to catch you getting a sneaky massage rather than going to the beach for a refreshing swim.

Scuba+
Got a bout of conjunctivitis after my Feb trip and still thinking that less than clean towels had something to do with it
If i had those symptoms my first thought would be Chlamydia

Jes_92

Speaking about hygiene, I've had a girl on Soi 6 tell me she has a room somewhere else to sleep because she gets a rash from the bed. Not the best thing to tell me before having sex. Took a while to get me back in the mood 555 :LMFO: