IGNORED

Caddy recommendations

Rikamaroo

I play golf on my trips to Pattaya and love the whole experience. Top quality courses and great weather. And cheap compared to Europe.

I enjoy having a caddie and always tip well even though the caddy standards vary a great deal.

Some are pretty but caddie skills are not very good and some look like my granny but do a great job with lines on the greens etc.

I dont book a caddie just take one off the rank but I would like to have regulars in future.

Looking for advice from the expat golfer or long timers on which caddies have that elusive combination of hotness and caddy skills.

I regularly play Burapha. Green Valley. Pheonix. Khao kheow. Emerald. Pattana.

Any recommendations guys? Caddy numbers and courses. Photos a bonus!

Caddy's are much like Bar workers..Few stay on One Couse for Years and Hard to find one that is Great at her Job and Hot looks to boot..Many Get married and Have Kids and stop work so it is a Coin toss..Drive up and Pick one out you may Like...She May Look Hot but can't read a Green worth a damn where an Old ugly Bird may give you the Best Reads and advice in your Life and you may play the Best Golf Ever

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

The best looking young ones tend to not be the best at caddying so you need to decide which you want. I tend to play better when i have a hot young caddy, maybe testosterone and adrenaline flowing perhaps.

I used to just get out of the bus and try and pick a hot young one.

My quality caddies are not lookers, one has big tits but that's about it

I would recommend Gif at green valley,can’t remember her number. However very good caddy. 

In all the times I have played in Thailand about 20 I haven’t had a terrible caddy. They all do what is needed. 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I fingered a hot caddie in the  buggy on 7th hole at Phoenix...paid 1000b for the priveledge. Tidy little thing she was.

I fingered a hot caddie in the  buggy on 7th hole at Phoenix...paid 1000b for the priveledge. Tidy little thing she was.
Exciting that, on the golf course, quite game some of the girls

I know some of the caddies are pretty good golfers themselves and they would be the ideal type I am looking for.

I will just have to keep trying to find one in the caddie lottery.

Fingering a caddie in the buggy. Pissed myself laughing when I read that. Legend mate.

On 20/08/2019 at 20:01, Rikamaroo said:

I play golf on my trips to Pattaya and love the whole experience. Top quality courses and great weather. And cheap compared to Europe.

I enjoy having a caddie and always tip well even though the caddy standards vary a great deal.

Some are pretty but caddie skills are not very good and some look like my granny but do a great job with lines on the greens etc.

I dont book a caddie just take one off the rank but I would like to have regulars in future.

Looking for advice from the expat golfer or long timers on which caddies have that elusive combination of hotness and caddy skills.

I regularly play Burapha. Green Valley. Pheonix. Khao kheow. Emerald. Pattana.

Any recommendations guys? Caddy numbers and courses. Photos a bonus!

When you book to play Emerald, ask for 165, name Aod.

Lots of fun, pretty good English and if you be nice and play your cards right she may even come back to your room for the night.

Don't push it, just be pleasant, chuck in a few compliments and let nature take it's course.

You won't be disappointed. I usually pay about 2000 for the night.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

THE MAIN THING IS TO KEEP THE MAIN THING THE MAIN THING

On 21/08/2019 at 00:55, Lok Jit said:

Caddy's are much like Bar workers..Few stay on One Couse for Years and Hard to find one that is Great at her Job and Hot looks to boot..Many Get married and Have Kids and stop work so it is a Coin toss..Drive up and Pick one out you may Like...She May Look Hot but can't read a Green worth a damn where an Old ugly Bird may give you the Best Reads and advice in your Life and you may play the Best Golf Ever

Not sure if you can just arrive and pick a caddie. 

In my experience, if you don't have a specific caddie booked , you just get the next one off the rank.

2 hours ago, farcanal said:

In my experience, if you don't have a specific caddie booked , you just get the next one off the rank.

There is a Line they use..Next car drives up this is your Caddy but if you Say you don't want a Man or a Teenage girl or whatever usually to please the customer they will let you Pick one out....

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

1 hour ago, Lok Jit said:

There is a Line they use..Next car drives up this is your Caddy but if you Say you don't want a Man or a Teenage girl or whatever usually to please the customer they will let you Pick one out....

Did not know that. I've done 20 golf trips to Patts so now I've got a nice selection of my favourites.

Having said that, I make sure all of my group take whatever caddie is given to them when we decide to take "pot luck" with our caddies. I totally disagree with telling a caddie "sorry, I don't want you". A mate of mine did that once and the poor girl was absolutely shattered. Probably didn't eat that day.

Sometimes if i saw a particularly hot caddie and i was in the mood i would get out of the bus and try and get them to caddy for me, most times it worked.

One caddy even picked me once, she asked the granny on my bag to switch with her as she 20yo was looking for a husband

6 hours ago, farcanal said:

When you book to play Emerald, ask for 165, name Aod.

Lots of fun, pretty good English and if you be nice and play your cards right she may even come back to your room for the night.

Don't push it, just be pleasant, chuck in a few compliments and let nature take it's course.

You won't be disappointed. I usually pay about 2000 for the night.

Thanks for the tip. I am always very pleasant with the caddies. Usually give them a good tip and a little gift from home.

Any pictures of her please. 

9 hours ago, Rikamaroo said:

Thanks for the tip. I am always very pleasant with the caddies. Usually give them a good tip and a little gift from home.

Any pictures of her please. 

PM sent

At Green Valley, "Rose", #29 IIRC. Very popular and often booked so you'd have to call ahead to see if she's available.

Cute as a button and a VERY good caddie. Once the 2 of you vibe you'll knock it a long putt and she'll tell you "Accident". LMAO

As far as apre' golf I have no idea but I don't know of anybody who's "taken her home".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"When somebody shows you who they are, believe them" - Maya Angelou

3 hours ago, sulu said:

At Green Valley, "Rose", #29 IIRC. Very popular and often booked so you'd have to call ahead to see if she's available.

Cute as a button and a VERY good caddie. Once the 2 of you vibe you'll knock it a long putt and she'll tell you "Accident". LMAO

As far as apre' golf I have no idea but I don't know of anybody who's "taken her home".

Caddie number 441 at Rayong Green Valley (Name Noi) plays off an 8 handicap, also very pretty and is an exceptional caddie. Also says "accident" if I hit the middle of the fairway.

Pissed myself laughing a couple of weeks ago when we were all hanging around waiting for the group in front to get out of range, when, out of the blue she says "well, c'mon, hit the fucking ball"

She said I could have her if I marry her.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, sulu said:

Cheers Sulu. I will ask for her.

2 hours ago, farcanal said:

Caddie number 441 at Rayong Green Valley (Name Noi) plays off an 8 handicap, also very pretty and is an exceptional caddie. Also says "accident" if I hit the middle of the fairway.

Pissed myself laughing a couple of weeks ago when we were all hanging around waiting for the group in front to get out of range, when, out of the blue she says "well, c'mon, hit the fucking ball"

She said I could have her if I marry her.

555. Sounds like a great companion for the day. I will check her out too.

This is top info guys thanks very much.

5 hours ago, sulu said:

Excellent caddy.  So far as I'm aware not happening after golf though I hear many have tried.  I believe she also has a sister looks very similar to her but she ay not caddy any longer.

1 hour ago, Rikamaroo said:

555. Sounds like a great companion for the day. I will check her out too.

This is top info guys thanks very much.

Ask for Nois sister as well. Number 56, name Put. Sexy as fuck.

7 hours ago, fatjack1 said:

Excellent caddy.  So far as I'm aware not happening after golf though I hear many have tried.  I believe she also has a sister looks very similar to her but she ay not caddy any longer.

LOL. Not myself but I'm sure many have tried.

Rose' sister's name is "Ti". I haven't been there since March of '18 but Ti hasn't caddied at Green Valley since probably around '15 (best guess). Not sure what other work she took up.

But I don't remember them looking very much alike. Different body types. Rose is quite short and just the slightest bit "round" (in a VERY good way). Ti was considerably taller and thinner.

I remember being surprised they were sisters.

"When somebody shows you who they are, believe them" - Maya Angelou

18 minutes ago, sulu said:

LOL. Not myself but I'm sure many have tried.

Rose' sister's name is "Ti". I haven't been there since March of '18 but Ti hasn't caddied at Green Valley since probably around '15 (best guess). Not sure what other work she took up.

But I don't remember them looking very much alike. Different body types. Rose is quite short and just the slightest bit "round" (in a VERY good way). Ti was considerably taller and thinner.

I remember being surprised they were sisters.

Maybe I have another caddy mixed up with Ti.  But maybe not.  I do drink.  LOL.

As for Rose, yes round.  Nicely.

Best caddy in Pattaya (IMHO) is a dude, name ‘Boy’. Single figure golfer himself, brilliant caddy is/was at Burapha.

On 26/08/2019 at 05:31, Lok Jit said:

I quietly tell the caddie master no men and no old ladies . It is , after all , a charity program so we should be able to choose which charity we prefer . I golf to enjoy the day and not be saddled  with an unappealing companion . Short of making caddies optional they should staff golf courses like any other entertainment venue and  filter out the uncomely .

• Like 2