Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

popeyesretreat

When going BBFS do you pull out?

Kickoff

you pull in and out

Scuba+
and not using condoms doesnt ?
hhhhmmmmmmmmmm
Like i say, I'm taking PrEP, you understand what that is? you can catch gonorrhea, herpes, chlamydia, HPV, syphilis and others even with condom sex

karandy
1 hour ago, Scuba+ said:
1 hour ago, karandy said:
hhhhmmmmmmmmmm

Like i say, I'm taking PrEP, you understand what that is? 

no i do not without googling it .

Harry Brown
1 hour ago, Scuba+ said:
2 hours ago, karandy said:
hhhhmmmmmmmmmm

Like i say, I'm taking PrEP, you understand what that is? you can catch gonorrhea, herpes, chlamydia, HPV, syphilis and others even with condom sex

Maybe so but without a condom you're increasing your chances many fold. So hence the hypocritical comment.

Scuba+
Maybe so but without a condom you're increasing your chances many fold. So hence the hypocritical comment.
We all take risks, you use a condom for blowjobs? most STIs can be cured with antibiotics. HIV is serious so i take PrEP. I also get tested regularly where many guys who seem to be the older variety don't bother

sg1912
12 hours ago, popeyesretreat said:

When you do a girl BBFS and she says do not cum inside, do you pull out as she is riding you? She better give me options, like her face, her ass and back. Love trying to hit the back of their heads, been year since I could reach mow I hope to go 5 inches past her hole. When I was young I could hit it 2 or 3 times, Peter North had nothing on my stream. 

I don't all the time, sometimes the pussy is so good you just fill her up. 

It’s probably more risk than it’s worth BBing a Pattaya girl, I find I catch something off them more often than not.

Harry Brown
2 hours ago, Scuba+ said:
2 hours ago, Harry Brown said:

We all take risks, you use a condom for blowjobs? most STIs can be cured with antibiotics. HIV is serious so i take PrEP. I also get tested regularly where many guys who seem to be the older variety don't bother

I wasn't really preaching to you,  your lifestyle is your biz;  I was merely pointing out what the other guy was trying to say. 

pattaya_bound

My first trip was to Bangkok.  If I'm having trouble finishing, I'll pull out, lose the rubber, and try to rub one out onto her stomach.  Twice, when I didn't immediately pop, the girl pulled some kung fu shit, knocked me on my back and jammed me back inside her bareback.  One of those girls, I caught the feelz for.  LT'd her several nights.  Jizzed inside her every time.  Didn't ask, she never mentioned anything about it.  I think I told her I was snipped, can't remember.

Mr_wimpy
11 hours ago, karandy said:

no i do not without googling it .

PrEP stands for "Prepped Rights Ego Pretentiousness" on here mate.

Certain people like to milk BB threads.  Think it excites them to try to educate people about stuff most or should, already know about.

The normal straightforward mongers who don't BB and rely on condoms, are somehow manipulated below those who BB and take these god like pills.

eXplosief
1 hour ago, Mr_wimpy said:

Certain people like to milk BB threads.  Think it excites them to try to educate people about stuff most or should, already know about.

The normal straightforward mongers who don't BB and rely on condoms, are somehow manipulated below those who BB and take these god like pills.

You forgot to mention that if you don't take those pills, it automatically means that you never test yourself. 

Survo1000

I always pull out, it's just been a habit for me. So I try to shoot them in the face . None if then ever tried to stop me from doing it bb when I randomly do it.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

defyodds
3 hours ago, Mr_wimpy said:

calling them god pills from now on thanks

Scuba+
You forgot to mention that if you don't take those pills, it automatically means that you never test yourself. 
so you bareback and don't take PrEP, how often do you get tested?

dnaliaht

When will it be mine turn? 

Jebb

Lets not get personal guys. A couple of posts hidden.

deano4598
7 hours ago, defyodds said:

calling them god pills from now on thanks

I have called them that for quite some time. Whether I pull out or not, I usually say "Oh God Oh God Oh God"

likeaking
22 hours ago, sg1912 said:

It’s probably more risk than it’s worth BBing a Pattaya girl, I find I catch something off them more often than not.

Wow. Where do you find all these nasty girls?

sg1912
1 hour ago, likeaking said:

Wow. Where do you find all these nasty girls?

Pattaya?

Joey_J

You should wear a condom while having sex with professional, high mileage tarts in Third World countries.