popeyesretreat

When going BBFS do you pull out?

popeyesretreat

When you do a girl BBFS and she says do not cum inside, do you pull out as she is riding you? She better give me options, like her face, her ass and back. Love trying to hit the back of their heads, been year since I could reach mow I hope to go 5 inches past her hole. When I was young I could hit it 2 or 3 times, Peter North had nothing on my stream. 

I don't all the time, sometimes the pussy is so good you just fill her up. 

Kahoy

Damn, it's Monday already?

webDev
Posted (edited)

Do they ever flip out on you for jizzing inside them? I imagine some would be angry and maybe demand something for the unexpected injection.

My favorite is to take them missionary, yank the condom and make a mad dash up to their face to give them a few sprays. The slutty ones will take it and think its funny. The less amused ones will become even less amused

Edited by webDev

BarfineNutella

The only thing I pull out of are parking spaces and screaming midgets 

Baxidar ba

I’m all for fun & adventure but BB’ing a Thomas Moore? A girl who’s probably seen more cock ends than weekends? No way Pedro!  Plenty to do in Patts for the extreme guy. 

How about BB’ing your chosen strumpet whilst riding (drunk) her Yamaha fino at break neck speeds down Soi 6, with a fag in your hand during songkran. 

Alternatively just go & yell homophobic abuse at Sharky if he doesn’t respond steal his man bag.  The following chase should be as you daredevils say “awesome dude” just make sure you’re  not caught. 

Ru4Real
5 minutes ago, Baxidar ba said:

How about BB’ing your chosen strumpet whilst riding (drunk) her Yamaha fino at break neck speeds down soi 6, with a fag in your hand during songkran. 

So that was you I saw looking incredulous as I rode past  :Whistle:

petehoax
1 hour ago, popeyesretreat said:

When you do a girl BBFS and she says do not cum inside

if a girl tells you to not cum inside her and you still do (on purpose), you're absolute scum. 

Nando9999

none have asked me to pull out, they have all been willing to take the load inside them.

There are probably a few cute round eyed Thais starting to run around the sticks sharing half my genes these days.

WalterA

I’ve never ever heard a Thai girl say that in the plus 15 years I’ve been coming here ..... where did you see that, in a movie?

bukone
3 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

How about BB’ing your chosen strumpet whilst riding (drunk) his Yamaha fino at break neck speeds down soi 6/1 with a fag hand in hand during songkran. 

I corrected a few things to make it more interesting 555

Explorer8939

I have been looking forward to a BB thread since the last one, which was ...... yesterday.

Scuba+
none have asked me to pull out, they have all been willing to take the load inside them.
There are probably a few cute round eyed Thais starting to run around the sticks sharing half my genes these days.
They ask me to pull out and i do and shoot on their chest, with girlfriends from the west I've shot on their face but you get past that stage.

Remember many aren't on the pill.

If you do inadvertently shoot inside give them the morning after pill, 39 baht from Fascino. 2 tablets taken the same time67a5413e0d4ac3ee7b46e4bcac339cf9.jpg

buzzkillaton

Great thread idea! 

I only pull out if she tells me too. Otherwise im all in! 

karandy
5 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

I’m all for fun & adventure but BB’ing a Thomas Moore? A girl who’s probably seen more cock ends than weekends? No way Pedro!  Plenty to do in Patts for the extreme guy. 

How about BB’ing your chosen strumpet whilst riding (drunk) her Yamaha fino at break neck speeds down soi 6, with a fag in your hand during songkran. 

Alternatively just go & yell homophobic abuse at Sharky if he doesn’t respond steal his man bag.  The following chase should be as you daredevils say “awesome dude” just make sure you’re  not caught. 

do you think that barebacking is a bad idea then ?

Kahoy
1 minute ago, karandy said:

do you think that barebacking is a bad idea then ?

no

karandy
1 hour ago, Explorer8939 said:

I have been looking forward to a BB thread since the last one, which was ...... yesterday.

it appears that you were looking forward to it  so much that you couldnt wait to jump in and contribute to it like me 

Scuba+
no
It's amazing how many old fellas don't use condoms or get tested

Kahoy
6 minutes ago, Scuba+ said:
43 minutes ago, Kahoy said:
no

It's amazing how many old fellas don't use condoms or get tested

It was a wind up, just as Karandy's post was.

Scuba+
Doesn't change the point that It's amazing how many old fellas don't use condoms or get tested

Kahoy
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Scuba+ said:
8 minutes ago, Kahoy said:

Doesn't change the point that It's amazing how many old fellas don't use condoms or get tested

dunno, I don't keep track. They probably figure that at this stage in their life they'll die of something other than HIV anyway.

Edited by Kahoy

karandy
11 minutes ago, Scuba+ said:
18 minutes ago, Kahoy said:

says he that admits to barebacking  frequently .

i always use condoms,but never been tested

per anum
1 hour ago, Kahoy said:

dunno, I don't keep track. They probably figure that at this stage in their life they'll die of something other than HIV anyway.

Now-a-days, nobody really dies of HIV (AIDS)......they die from neglect of the disease. 

Scuba+
says he that admits to barebacking  frequently .
i always use condoms,but never been tested
I use PrEP which isn't quite the same. Loads of STIs can be caught with a condom so regular testing should still be done

Scuba+
yeah that kind of selfish attitude spreads it about

karandy
2 minutes ago, Scuba+ said:
1 hour ago, Kahoy said:

yeah that kind of selfish attitude spreads it about

and not using condoms doesnt ?

hhhhmmmmmmmmmm