Moonpig

Freelance vs bar girl - please help.

Moonpig

Hi all mongers, I have  never been brave enough to take a free lancer back, alway paid the bar fine as an insurance policy so to speak.

Your  experiences / advice would be most appreciated as with the exchange rate falling like a stone every Baht counts, and is there more risk of STDs.

90 days not counting.

585FC514-F98D-4725-AD84-E6BA105EF47A.jpeg

Jous

Std risk is the same. At first i was a bit afraid of taking FLs too but it’s ok. 

In fact most of FLs have been BGs before and most of BGs have been FLs. Just phases. So the girls are the same.

:Dance1:

WhiteThai

I'd worry more about Soi 6 high volume girls having a STD than FL's. 

Paradies

Only thing for me is, if you have a problem with a Bargirl, you can talk to the mamasan.

If a Freelancer steals something or any other problems are coming up, there’s no one to talk with.

With Freelancers I’m always a little more carefully, but haven’t had any big problems with both. 

J.D.Be.
Posted (edited)

Tried a mix off everything available on my first trip to Pattaya last month.

Didn't notice any big difference on the service provided in relation to where i found them.

In fact the only starfish i had was from a bar. Didn't bother to go back and complain about it, it's a big sea, plenty off fish/bars/girls...

If you're staying in a hotel i wouldn't worry about safety... every girl has to leave their id card at reception. 

Edited by J.D.Be.
typo

Justinkredible

I've used plenty of freelancers, but always from TF or tinder, never from beach road. You def save a little money with FL girls, since you don't have to buy them drinks. But they often show up and don't look as good as their photos. And I've never been ripped off or robbed, except maybe in the sense I felt I paid too much due to bad performance. Bar girls you know what you're getting, but she could still be a starfish. But I would say there's no more risk with either, it's just a trade off. Pros and cons are about equal IMO. Definitely don't be afraid to try FL, we've all done it successfully. Happy humping!

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

VeryScary

I say the freelancers I picked up were more wanting to please you. They want you to pick them up again so they try more. When I have trouble finishing they were always the ones went the extra mile. If you keep everything of value out of sight and check everything before you get the phone call from the receptionist then it should be fine.

YimSiam

I'm probably about 80-20 freelancer to affiliated ration - more flexible, more good times, and none of the rituals of buying out of the bar that can make you feel like you're picking out an item at the local department store... I exaggerate, I suppose - bars are more fun than Home Depot, most of the time.  

I've never had a problem with theft - and even if you think a bargirl you bf'd stole something, it's another story to resolve that through the mamasan.  You can complain, but... better is to take precautions, El Safe is your friend, don't leave around what you don't mind losing (or you can be an ass like me over the years, and take some perverse pleasure in having the girls demonstrate loyalty and honesty, like by giving her your ATM card and pin number and sending her off to get a certain amount of cash, or leaving your cash on the table... I've done both without incident; it's kind of like balancing a dog biscuit on your dog's nose and only letting him eat it when you say "eat!"  Except instead of a dog biscuit it's your money).

I'm of the school of thought that says disease-wise it's a coin flip - even where there's testing, and that's not everywhere, it's often as much a money-maker for the certificate issuers as it is anything else.  Never can tell, and I wouldn't say one group is more dangerous than another. 

Jesus, what's stupider: teaching a dog to balance a biscuit on its nose; giving a FL my ATM pin; or banging bareback off and on for years?  

I'm gonna go and ponder that.

YimSiam

PS: If you're talking about the ladies in that picture specifically, you've got worse problems than theft and STDs...

BlooBell

I wouldn’t worry too much about the lack of an ‘insurance policy’ in the case of FLs.

Paying a barfine means very little in that respect. Some Bars and  Mamassans are exceptions but many couldn’t give a shit what happens after you’ve paid the BF. Ultimately, once the BF is paid and you leave the bar, your ‘agreement’ is with the girl. 

GeordieM

I normally pick up freelancers in the clubs , never had a problem with any ive had some stop with me for weeks it’s all about vetting the girl beforehand but still in Touch with a few who I hope to see on my next trip 

talung66

if you a big on the grog and get a freelancer long time at night from a night club you will need to make valuables secure in room before you go out and only have enough cash on you to last the night as what left might get taken ( so make sure it is either put away when home or it be minimal)and if there is not enough for her she will stay  or wake you up for her service fee before she leaves instead of doing a runner.

unless  your hotel give a call to your room before she goes.

Daz Manc

There is No difference AT ALL 

IMO

It's the same girls just on a different day / week / stage of their Pattaya working life.

Scuba+

I've used plenty of freelancers, but always from TF or tinder, never from beach road.

Beach road girls are also on ThaiFriendly and in the discos and also switch to agogos.

If in an agogo and you take your rose tinted beer goggles off in most cases they are similar quality as freelancers, beach road girls, massage girls and bar girls

youngexpat

I'm an LLT chaser so freelancers are far more preferable since the barfine saving adds up and they are available to travel with no work obligations.

march2014

First time I took a freelancer from beach road, I was wankered and she chose me from the end of Walking Street. Beautiful she was. Got back to room, and she had no condom. I had ran out, so ploughed on anyway . Spent the rest of the night researching aids on the net. Worst night ever, although it was my first time in patts. But have used freelancers again since in BKK and patts. Never had a problem. Just outline exactly what you expect from the session, agree a price, and off you go. Obviously lock all your shit up in the safe as soon as she goes in the bog. No point taking risks

Sent from my FLA-LX2 using Tapatalk

per anum

As bars continue to squeeze patrons, freelancers will soon become more the norm than the exception......I personally find it too daunting to pick up freelancers from beach road, id rather use TF or pick up from places like Bamboo.....nightclubs are too nocturnal for an old bugger like me. 

sam7004

i see girls at the beach road till late evening & the same girls i see at insomnia & disco bars at ws late night

only change that they hike their rate at disco bars

Ziplee
15 hours ago, Moonpig said:

585FC514-F98D-4725-AD84-E6BA105EF47A.jpeg

I would say 2 of these FL are ladyboys

Scuba+
I would say 2 of these FL are ladyboys
I'd say none, 1 from Kazakhstan

eXplosief
14 hours ago, YimSiam said:

Jesus, what's stupider: teaching a dog to balance a biscuit on its nose; giving a FL my ATM pin; or banging bareback off and on for years?  

I would think bareback the dog while it balances a cookie on its nose on and off for years would be the riskiest. 

deano4598
15 hours ago, Paradies said:

With Freelancers I’m always a little more carefully, but haven’t had any big problems with both. 

As said above, mamasans rarely become involved in poor service claims and do not care if she's a starfish.

If you leave stuff out and it gets stolen you have yourself to blame.

Choose a freelancer carefully, get good at vetting and sussing her vibe, be nice and treat her right and you will rarely have problems. I have taken many FLs and never lost so much as the loose change for the Baht Buses.

STD risk exactly the same or slightly less with FLs. 

Timtong
14 hours ago, BlooBell said:

I wouldn’t worry too much about the lack of an ‘insurance policy’ in the case of FLs.

Paying a barfine means very little in that respect. Some Bars and  Mamassans are exceptions but many couldn’t give a shit what happens after you’ve paid the BF. Ultimately, once the BF is paid and you leave the bar, your ‘agreement’ is with the girl. 

totally agree with this BF dont mean shit 

some FL hang out too in different bars and u may pay barfine and never see her again in that bar and mamasan have no idea about that girl.

complain about bad service/sex? lol

maybe if something lost in room can try go back bar but the bar is not  responsible in anyway what happens between you and girl after you go.

for me freelancers worked out good so far.. sometime bad sex but it happens pay and  move on. the TF thread is been big help to choose.

Imlooking4fun

I take girls from all over ( except gogos). Bar bars bamboo or Thai Friendly just make sure everything locked away. On my lst trip my pal advised me to send girl to shower lst whilst she is in there Stash away any valuable items in safe 

wanderer9577

Have picked up a number of freelancers from Beach Road, TF and one or two clubs. Haven't has a problem with any of them yet and they were all more ready to please than many others.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk