IGNORED

Patts at new year 2020

Jon69

Anyone know what to expect this year at new years eve in pattaya (never been at new year?)

Have an interest in visiting bamboo bar then ... worth it or not?

Thanks 

Don’t plan on going anywhere that isn’t a short walk from your accommodation.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Yep, only way to get forward is by foot or by motorbiketaxi.

Too much people around there, don’t be to late at your bar, maybe you’ll miss a seat.:D

I was there 3 times over Christmas and New Years Eve, for me it’s to much trouble, I don’t like that, low season is much better, but my company closes over Christmas, so, my options are, I can stay at home or have some fun in Pattaya.

Even if it’s full, it’s always better than home...

I’ll be there also this year.

I was there for new years 2018/2019 and it was an experience not to be forgotten.

If your sole purpose of travel is mongering, then avoid the holidays at all costs. But if you're looking for the whole vacation package, I'd say you won't regret being there. I sure enjoyed the change of nightly routine.

Drunken's farang trip report (sort of) Memoirs of last 12 months

On 18/08/2019 at 20:52, Paradies said:

Yep, only way to get forward is by foot or by motorbiketaxi.

Too much people around there, don’t be to late at your bar, maybe you’ll miss a seat.:D

I was there 3 times over Christmas and New Years Eve, for me it’s to much trouble, I don’t like that, low season is much better, but my company closes over Christmas, so, my options are, I can stay at home or have some fun in Pattaya.

Even if it’s full, it’s always better than home...

I’ll be there also this year.

I'm retired this year and will be there for my first time from 4-11-19 to the 8-3-20.

So the first time to enjoy christmas and new years Eve in my live.

I think i will enjoy a lot.Cheers.Hope all others will do so.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

For me ... more the general experience of a new year ... never done in Patts before ... usually bkk.

Also had a query from isaan gfs cousin ... if I would show her the scene   :-)

I've been going to Pattaya for every new year since 2005 and I have had many great experiances on New Years Eve. From my experiance its better to stay in one area on NYE.  In the past I've started the night in Soi 7 and Soi 8 and then headed to WS and found the Beach Road to be Gridlocked.  It's easier to walk to WS then try and get on the back of a baht bus.  And the motor cycle taxi's tend to charge a lot more on NYE so I don't bother using them.  Having said that it is NYE so I can understand them asking for more.                                                             So nowadays I stay in one area to enjoy New Years Eve

Archived