Taa_Saparot

Bum Guns

Taa_Saparot
1 minute ago, LuvThaiPussy said:

Don't "think too mutt"! 

But best to give it a clean regularly.

southsidebruce

best to lick the bum gun sprayer and paying particular attention to the little holes that the water sprays through - lick it good, get your teeth on it, too - like you are nooogy_ing on a pork chop bone... that way, it is more sanitary before you spray it into the hole where the Sun don't shine very often... when I go back to the States, I have to buy and use wet naps... if I try to just use plain old toilet paper, my CornHolio gets all messed up... after using bum guns for awhile (and not using them before when I lived in Bangkok for 4.5 years) here in Pattaya - smearing shit around with toilet paper seems so freakN 3rd world - might as well use your fingers to do that as they do in some countries... you can check your prostate gland for cancer while you are at it...

jpmelville
On 19/08/2019 at 01:55, Scuba+ said:
On 18/08/2019 at 19:08, Hamchang said:
Bidets are or were very popular in Europe. They are going out of fashion though and I bet the bog role industry has been pushing this. 

I've always thought Bidets were rubbish, water flow too low. A gun would be better, but true about any spashage on the carpet, would it dry, would it stain after a short time.

I did not know that in UK you have toilet bowl in your living room. Carpet... Really? 

Here in Finland bum gun is pretty much standard feature but it's connected to the toilet sink. Down side you have to open the tap first before using but plus side is that you can alter the temperature. 

Last weekend I went to Sweden and their toilets not have a bum gun. My ass did not like it. Unciviliced country...

benny31

Make me laugh :GrinNod1:623918087_BUMGUN.jpg.0d92319b7b69ce95cc5d05e21136b0dd.jpg

Hamchang
2 hours ago, jpmelville said:

I did not know that in UK you have toilet bowl in your living room. Carpet... Really? 

Indeed - in many UK houses there is a habit of having carpet in bathrooms. Why I have no idea. 

hioctane
Indeed - in many UK houses there is a habit of having carpet in bathrooms. Why I have no idea. 

I had carpet in the bathroom in my house in the US when I was a kid. Not a good idea. Carpet would get damp.. and with kids they are still lerwning to aim... even as a drunk adult!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LuvThaiPussy
11 hours ago, hioctane said:

I had carpet in the bathroom in my house in the US when I was a kid. Not a good idea. Carpet would get damp.. and with kids they are still lerwning to aim... even as a drunk adult!

Carpet in a bathroom? :WTF1:

hioctane
Carpet in a bathroom? :WTF1:

I guess the thinking is that the floor gets cold in the winter.

LuvThaiPussy
1 minute ago, hioctane said:

I guess the thinking is that the floor gets cold in the winter.

Wear slippers or socks. Carpet in a bathroom is disgusting and full of who know whatd

whitespider

Iam probably typical. When I first experienced them I thought wtf and stuck to what I knew - good old paper. That lasted maybe 2 months.

After so many years I would now be lost without one.

I went back to see my Mam in the UK about 5 years ago, first trip home for many many years. I was completely lost without a bum gun - quite literally using up a quarter of a loo roll every trip. Ended up getting it down to about 10% plus a shower.

You literally get to a stage where you just cannot fathom how people can live without them.

Barhop
2 hours ago, whitespider said:

Iam probably typical. When I first experienced them I thought wtf and stuck to what I knew - good old paper. That lasted maybe 2 months.

I went back to see my Mam in the UK about 5 years ago, first trip home for many many years. I was completely lost without a bum gun - quite literally using up a quarter of a loo roll every trip. Ended up getting it down to about 10% plus a shower.

You literally get to a stage where you just cannot fathom how people can live without them.

That's when I installed one at my Oz home.

geezerrb

Have to admit my parents thought for a while  carpeting the bathroom and toilet was the way to go, the favourite floor covering was "Flotex".

In the UK the preferred even now is for most "laminated wood" although there is definitely a trend to "wet rooms" but in a lot of new builds this is becoming a nightmare as they are so badly built it can become a waterfall downstairs.

Got to admit I find "bum guns" difficult, especially getting the pressure right and when you have, often the BF from last night has changed the pressure that you almost get an "enema" the next time you use it!

LuvThaiPussy
31 minutes ago, geezerrb said:

Have to admit my parents thought for a while  carpeting the bathroom and toilet was the way to go, the favourite floor covering was "Flotex".

In the UK the preferred even now is for most "laminated wood" although there is definitely a trend to "wet rooms" but in a lot of new builds this is becoming a nightmare as they are so badly built it can become a waterfall downstairs.

Got to admit I find "bum guns" difficult, especially getting the pressure right and when you have, often the BF from last night has changed the pressure that you almost get an "enema" the next time you use it!

Bring on the pressure. Love it! Not sure if thats telling me something though. :Ignore1:

elvis2002

I installed one in my house in Ireland. Got it from Amazon. Only issue is the water is freezing most of the time.

hioctane
I installed one in my house in Ireland. Got it from Amazon. Only issue is the water is freezing most of the time.

They have heated ones that either connect to hot water line or electric ones that need an outlet but not many have those next to their toilet.

whitespider

Reminds me of a funny

Had a mate in Ban Chang, not an old boy maybe late 40's

Sadly he was a hemorrhoid suffer :) 

He recounted a very funny story of a trip to Bangkok hotel with super-charged pressure. It was hilarious at the time although doubt he found it so.

geezerrb
46 minutes ago, LuvThaiPussy said:

Bring on the pressure. Love it! Not sure if thats telling me something though. :Ignore1:

Santaclauz
I feel his pain  . I want one in my house but there not officially allowed in the U.K. 

You can buy a bidet and have it Plummed .... retro fit to European toilets

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

neo1011
1 hour ago, Santaclauz said:

You can buy a bidet and have it Plummed .... retro fit to European toilets

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes you can. As the tap for the bidet is above the rim. The Asian shower type is designed to be placed in the bowl below the rim. Officially that’s the issue, tho apart from new builds no one will ever find an issue with fitting one 

forcebwithu
20 hours ago, whitespider said:

Same with me. On my visits home I use the shower after busting a grumpy. No longer feel clean enough using just TP.

Greedydunlop
On 17/08/2019 at 11:21, neo1011 said:

I feel his pain :D . I want one in my house but there not officially allowed in the U.K. 

Got one fitted in my house,have I comitted a criminal offense?

Greedydunlop
On 07/09/2019 at 06:52, whitespider said:

But her one in thailand take it over and plumb it in for her,use a lever stop cock  cost about a fiver from tool station,they don,t like the  UK mains pressure,fitted one 15 years ago and have 3 spare ones

BKKBunny
Mr_wimpy
2 hours ago, Greedydunlop said:

Got one fitted in my house,have I comitted a criminal offense?

Some good info on this thread about them.  Hope it helps :)