Taa_Saparot

Bum Guns

per anum
On 17/08/2019 at 19:08, eXplosief said:

My only problem with bumguns in northern Europe is that the water is freaking cold.

Heard of this one BM who accidentally connected his bum gun to the hot water line?.......2 hours in the burn unit and a few months of aloe vera cream was required to rectify the damage done.  

LuvThaiPussy
1 hour ago, Kahoy said:

I finish off by washing my arse with soap and then wiping with a towel. Of course this option isn't available in a public toilet but I can't remember the last time I used a public toilet for a number 2 except at Singapore airport on my way home when I have an 8 hour layover. I know where the toilets with the bum gun are there too.

A bum gun shouldn't be any more likely to leak than any tap.

Except taps/faucets leak into sinks and tubs/showers. Pretty sure everywhere I've stayed in Thailand with bum guns have had drains in the floor and I have had some leak. I do love the bum gun but that's why I haven't installed one at home. May have just been cheap ones leaking though or just come loose.

Roadglide

Here in the states, you can get some of these items at your local Lowes home goods store.

https://www.brondell.com/bidets/

I'm thinking of either going with this simple one.

https://www.brondell.com/purespa-easy-bidet-attachment/

Or going full high hog with this one that even has a night light and warm air dryer,

https://www.brondell.com/cl510-advanced-bidet-toilet-seat/

johnlb
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, per anum said:

Heard of this one BM who accidentally connected his bum gun to the hot water line?.......2 hours in the burn unit and a few months of aloe vera cream was required to rectify the damage done.  

It must have really rectum....

:wink:

Edited by johnlb
spelling

pattaya_bound

I'm from the USA.  I do not do bum guns.

My first trip was to Bangkok.  The night before, I ate something that didn't like me.  Didn't have explosive diarrhea, but close to it.  Was at some cheap joint on Khao San when the belly started rumbling.  Ran upstairs to the shitter, only to discover a toilet messier than a porta-john....with no toilet paper.

First and only experience with the bum gun.  Not a fan.  Made haste to a "high end" irish joint.  They had toilet paper.  Funny thing was, the toilet paper was totally clean, if wet.  The bum gun may be better at cleaning, but....I dunno.

per anum
12 minutes ago, pattaya_bound said:

My first trip was to Bangkok.  The night before, I ate something that didn't like me.  Didn't have explosive diarrhea, but close to it.  Was at some cheap joint on Khao San when the belly started rumbling.  Ran upstairs to the shitter, only to discover a toilet messier than a porta-john....with no toilet paper.

First and only experience with the bum gun.  Not a fan.  Made haste to a "high end" irish joint.  They had toilet paper.  Funny thing was, the toilet paper was totally clean, if wet.  The bum gun may be better at cleaning, but....I dunno.

Lived many years in the US.......yes, you guys rather artfully smear the fecal matter around your anal aperture than to wash it off!  

The men doing it was of no concern to me, however, once, after getting a college chick all hot and bothered and into the coverted 69 position and seeing calcified fecal matter around her poop shoot was not heartening. I was young, so it didn't turn me off.......however, made sure I kept the bloody light off every other time.....see no evil...blah blah!!

per anum
Just now, per anum said:

Lived many years in the US.......yes, you guys rather artfully smear the fecal matter around your anal aperture than to wash it off!  

The men doing it was of no concern to me, however, once, after getting a college chick all hot and bothered and into the coverted 69 position and seeing calcified fecal matter around her poop shoot was not heartening. I was young, so it didn't turn me off.......however, made sure I kept the bloody light off every other time.....see no evil...blah blah!!

That said, at least you guys bath everyday (for the most part)........doubt many of your brethren across the pond can claim the same, especially during the winter months!

pattaya_bound
3 minutes ago, per anum said:

And that's why I only 69'd once.  Even if she's shower fresh, your nose is an inch from her asshole.  Not a fan.

Related:  I'll never understand guys who eat hooker pussy.  STD risk aside, who knows what's in that hole?  I only eat pussy that I live with.

petehoax
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, pattaya_bound said:

Related:  I'll never understand guys who eat hooker pussy.  STD risk aside, who knows what's in that hole?  I only eat pussy that I live with.

yes, and i also never give someone the hand. or type on a keyboard. or Touch anything. or kiss a girl that has given a blowjob once in her life. or if you think about it, your whole body has been inside another body, how bloody disgusting! i never even jerk off because my dick once has been inside a pussy. incredible! 

Edited by petehoax

pattaya_bound
2 minutes ago, petehoax said:

yes, and i also never give someone the hand. or type on a keyboard. or touch anything. or kiss a girl that has given a blowjob once in her life. or if you think about it, your whole body has been inside another body, how bloody disgusting! i never even jerk off because my dick once has been inside a pussy. incredible! 

To each his own, friend.  OTOH, every girl I've been with has showered and taken a shot of Listerine before we played.  Ain't never seen a girl douche before playtime.

rog555
On 18/08/2019 at 16:49, Scuba+ said:

I think in the UK people would be disgusted at the thought. We'd have to have a referendum, bum guns vs paper and it would end up 52\48 and get nowhere

I think you are right that UK folk would express disgust.   They like to joke about pooh and farts, but find the topic revolting.  To advertise toilet paper they need cute puppies completely unrelated to pooh.

It would need a publicity campaign. Maybe they could be persuaded. The coldness of UK water and slowness of drying out spills seems to be a factor though.

For me, there's no question about it in thailand, bum-gums are so much better than paper once you have mastered it.

per anum
2 hours ago, pattaya_bound said:

Poor girls were not hookers.....all college girls, could not afford hookers back then.....many were Mormon....guess anal hygiene was not outlines in the Doctrine and Covenants! Despite being a bit gritty, they amply made up with their sexual zest and fervor!!!

LuvThaiPussy
4 hours ago, pattaya_bound said:

Took me 2-3 years of visiting thailand to finally try the bum gun. Was like love at first sight or try in this case. 555

Biennial
1 hour ago, LuvThaiPussy said:

Took me 2-3 years of visiting thailand to finally try the bum gun. Was like love at first sight or try in this case. 555

After using a bum gun, using dry toilet paper to try to clean your ass seems very primitive and inefficient.

hioctane
Except taps/faucets leak into sinks and tubs/showers. Pretty sure everywhere I've stayed in Thailand with bum guns have had drains in the floor and I have had some leak. I do love the bum gun but that's why I haven't installed one at home. May have just been cheap ones leaking though or just come loose.

There is a drain on the floor because in a Thai style shower... the whole bathroom is shower (no shower curtains).

The bum gun shouldn’t leak like a sink shouldn’t leak. It it nothing a washer and some teflon tape can’t fix.

I acttually installed the seated version which sprays your ass while seated. I do like the bum gun version for easy cleaning of the toilet if you get something stuck on the bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LuvThaiPussy
12 minutes ago, hioctane said:

There is a drain on the floor because in a Thai style shower... the whole bathroom is shower (no shower curtains).

The condos I've been staying in last few years have all had closed in showers with their own drains as well as one for the rest of the bathroom. 

15 minutes ago, hioctane said:

The bum gun shouldn’t leak like a sink shouldn’t leak. It it nothing a washer and some teflon tape can’t fix.

No it shouldn't, but many things that shouldn't happen in Thailand can and do happen. I had mine replaced twice in a couple of weeks at the last place I stayed. Of course that could be because of the guy installing it and/or using a cheap brand. 

Hamchang
20 hours ago, Scuba+ said:

I've always thought Bidets were rubbish, water flow too low. A gun would be better, but true about any spashage on the carpet, would it dry, would it stain after a short time.

If you are getting the tiles wet you are not using the bum gun properly :P

To be fair the bidets in Italy were awesome. High pressure, warm and also had sachets of "intimate cleanser" next to them to give the arse a squeaky clean freshness. 

Danolo
Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, LuvThaiPussy said:

May have just been cheap ones leaking though or just come loose.

This.  I researched several suppliers of bum guns here in Canada and found one on EBay. It was called a diaper washer... same same. Its been installed on my apartment toilet for about three years.  If I move I can easily disconnect it.

I have learned how to use it with no splash or overspray... it just takes some practice.

The valve at the supply seems to be high quality and I am careful to close the valve after each use and then, hit the trigger to take the pressure out of the line.

Yes, its cold water here in Toronto, but its not as bad as I thought it would be.

I love my bum gun.

Edited by Danolo

LuvThaiPussy
7 minutes ago, Danolo said:

This.  I researched several suppliers of bum guns here in Canada and found one on EBay. It was called a diaper washer... same same. Its been installed on my apartment toilet for about three years.  If I move I can easily disconnect it.

I have learned how to use it with no splash or overspray... it just takes some practice.

The valve at the supply seems to be high quality and I am careful to close the valve after each use and then, hit the trigger to take the pressure out of the line.

Yes, its cold water here in Toronto, but its not as bad as I thought it would be.

I love my bum gun.

Ok. So you close it and drain it after every use to prevent possible leaking/flooding. A bit of work, but can appreciate that for the love of the bum gun. 555

Danolo
7 minutes ago, LuvThaiPussy said:

Ok. So you close it and drain it after every use to prevent possible leaking/flooding.

Yeah, being in an apartment building I would not like to flood my neighbors below.

The cheaper versions have poor reviews regarding leaks... I think mine was around $50 CDN.

Welbeck
On 17/08/2019 at 21:51, mrblueeyes555 said:

I must admit when I arrive home in farangland after my holiday, my first shit always seems abit grim, after having use of a bum gun in los (the bum guns are very good at getting rid of Klingons) 555

Can't be that good, never heard Captain Kirk telling his crew to set their bum guns to stun. :unsure:

farcanal
On 18/08/2019 at 15:50, CamelToe said:

If I buy one in Thailand,any issues getting it fitted by a plumber, metric vs imperial threads? Anyone done it in Australia?

I bought one on ebay Australia.

It came with a "T" piece, so simply fitted to the existing cistern connection, and also came with a shutoff valve so can be turned off after use.

My only issue was I had to get a brass fitting from Bunnings to complete the job.

Wilson

Haven't had the trip yet, but, I was thinking the bum gun thing would be a disaster. Man, sounds like I'd love it. 

How does the handle not get coated in shit? I was thinking I'd get a clean ass but shit stained hand. So I wash my hands and I'm guessing paper towels aren't common... so then I have to Touch the tap with my clean hand and now it's not so clean. 

I am known for holding shots at work until I get home. I think in Thailand I'd probably be lucky to hold it a half hour. I'm gonna have to get over my germaphoby. 

hioctane
Haven't had the trip yet, but, I was thinking the bum gun thing would be a disaster. Man, sounds like I'd love it. 

How does the handle not get coated in shit? I was thinking I'd get a clean ass but shit stained hand. So I wash my hands and I'm guessing paper towels aren't common... so then I have to touch the tap with my clean hand and now it's not so clean. 
I am known for holding shots at work until I get home. I think in Thailand I'd probably be lucky to hold it a half hour. I'm gonna have to get over my germaphoby. 

It is like a pressure washer . It is too strong for shit ro stay on it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LuvThaiPussy
6 hours ago, Wilson said:

How does the handle not get coated in shit? I was thinking I'd get a clean ass but shit stained hand. So I wash my hands and I'm guessing paper towels aren't common... so then I have to touch the tap with my clean hand and now it's not so clean. 

Don't "think too mutt"!