Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Taa_Saparot

Bum Guns

Taa_Saparot

:)

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/politics/2019/08/15/mps-dump-on-parliaments-lack-of-ass-blasters-in-toilets/

MPS DUMP ON PARLIAMENT’S LACK OF ASS-BLASTERS IN TOILETS
By Tappanai Boonbandit, Staff Reporter - August 15, 2019

MPTOILET_New-Header-696x392.jpg

BANGKOK — Parliamentary debate was derailed Thursday when several MPs took to the Lower House to raise concerns over the toilets in the new Parliament building.

Virat Worasasirin, a Seri Ruam Thai party-list MP, ignited the debate over fecal matter when he chose parliamentary debate as the setting to point out the building’s lack of bidet sprays, which are commonly used instead of toilet paper.

“This building cost over 10 billion baht, I don’t understand why it doesn’t have bidet sprays,” Virat said to Lower House Speaker Chuan Leekpai. “My butt hurts every time I have to use toilet paper.”

Virat then gave an unasked-for biology lesson to support his claim.

“Men’s bodies are different from women’s bodies. After doing my business, I have to walk meekly while twisting this way and that,” Virat said.

Chuan then interrupted, “Sir, we’re broadcasting live.”

But Future Forward party-list MP Niraman Sulaiman echoed the concerns of his fellow opposition MP.

“This is Thailand,” Niraman reminded. “It’s in our culture to use water to wash down our feces.”

After the session ended, Chuan took it upon himself to personally inspect the toilets.

“I admit that the venue is not 100 percent complete. It’s still under construction,” Chuan said, while examining the restroom. “However, I ask the honorable MPs not to bring up these issues as an excuse for working unproductively.”

“We are being scrutinized by citizens,” Chuan continued. “They believe this is the most comfortable place of all.”

S__16359516.jpg

Dalef65

Shit topic.:P

SteveB

Ah.. the usual pointing of the finger to show the crime scene :D

neo1011

I feel his pain :D . I want one in my house but there not officially allowed in the U.K. 

Taa_Saparot
9 minutes ago, neo1011 said:

I want one in my house but there not officially allowed in the U.K. 

Seriously?

Kahoy

I've been using a bum gun or a bucket and pail for 40 years, ever since I first came to Thailand. Spreading a thin film of shit all over your arse with toilet paper is disgusting. I can totally understand why the MP's are outraged.

neo1011
1 hour ago, Taa_Saparot said:

Seriously?

Well you could, but your not allowed to have it connected to the water main incase bacteria spread back through the hose and contaminated water... only way to do it to pass regulations would be to connect it to a cold water storage tank in the loft and then put a pump on it so you get enough pressure 

thinkingallowed
1 hour ago, Taa_Saparot said:

Seriously?

Connecting one to the mains in the Thai way wouldn't be allowed.

forcebwithu
34 minutes ago, neo1011 said:

Well you could, but your not allowed to have it connected to the water main incase bacteria spread back through the hose and contaminated water... only way to do it to pass regulations would be to connect it to a cold water storage tank in the loft and then put a pump on it so you get enough pressure 

IIRC, the code allows the installation of a bum gun if you also install a check valve.

neo1011
42 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

IIRC, the code allows the installation of a bum gun if you also install a check valve.

Not anymore.. possibly used to be but looked in to it when doing a new build and the new Asian owners asked for it in the spec. 

eXplosief

My only problem with bumguns in northern Europe is that the water is freaking cold.

RRosenberg

I personally think it's disgusting and outrageous that in the so called "developed west" we don't have bidets/bum guns as standard everywhere. 

Roadglide

Just get a Japanese toilet seat, those things come with a built in heater for the water.

YimSiam
3 hours ago, SteveB said:

Ah.. the usual pointing of the finger to show the crime scene :D

No doubt the perps have "fled the scene", per usual.  And are identified as most likely random Burmese nationals...

I share the politician's concern, that is unconscionable not to have the sprayer in such a place.  Wonder if the building was an off-the-shelf Chinese model being sold at discount around the world?

Most shocking of all - even more than the fact that a law could forbid sprayers in favour of paper shit wiping - is that Chuan Leekpai is still around!  Jesus.  

apu nahasapeemapetilon

What a load of crap.

youngexpat

ass hose for life. Toilet paper is nasty as fuck. I keep some around just for visitors.

javasumatra
3 hours ago, neo1011 said:

News to me too. I have one upstairs that I am just about to fit. I've been avoiding it for a long time as I think the gun is metric and the fitting imperial.

mrblueeyes555

I must admit when I arrive home in farangland after my holiday, my first shit always seems abit grim, after having use of a bum gun in los (the bum guns are very good at getting rid of Klingons) 555

Jeckson25

Love terminal 21 for their toilets. Getting your ass cleaned by pushing some button. Siam at Siam has similar toilets. At home in Germany  I have to wipe my ass with toilet paper like a peasant. 

Scuba+

It is weird that Central Festival, Avenue and Royal Garden, Mikes don't have them.

Just weird thinking trying to be like falang

halfpint

I installed a bum gun in my bathroom at home a few days after I got back from my first trip. Water gets a bit cold in winter but at least my ass is clean.

Barhop
5 hours ago, halfpint said:

I installed a bum gun in my bathroom at home a few days after I got back from my first trip. Water gets a bit cold in winter but at least my ass is clean.

Did same a few years ago...

Am now spending 2 months of my winter each year in Pattaya so the cold water is not an issue.

643789556_bumgunfini.JPG.280d7a1a1e66180d47ad390494eda40c.JPG

Jebb

The bum gun is your friend.......

Scuba+
Did same a few years ago...
Am now spending 2 months of my winter each year in Pattaya so the cold water is not an issue.

643789556_bumgunfini.JPG.280d7a1a1e66180d47ad390494eda40c.JPG
I'm pretty sure last time this topic came up someone used one of those electric shower boxes and connected that near to the toilet and connected a gun

forcebwithu
7 minutes ago, Scuba+ said:

I'm pretty sure last time this topic came up someone used one of those electric shower boxes and connected that near to the toilet and connected a gun

Lazada has a couple of instant water heaters designed for a water faucet which should work on a bum gun.

a3e68f0d5b7e916358f42018aa812b11.jpg