IGNORED

I'd like to buy a Vespa...

Petesie

I've been looking at getting a new scooter; we have a PCX150 which has been fine but I want one for myself when she is off on her travels so I've been looking about. :rolleyes:

Not really interested in the Yammies, can't be asked with a big bike so another twist 'n go will suit Pattaya traffic. The only one that caught my eye were...Vespas. 

I realise they are more expensive than the norm; has anyone had experience with these...dealership/price/best service etc?

61Lj8tMPymL._SL1500_.jpg

You're here now where you should have been all along.  :wink:

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

The Mityon Dealer on Pattaya Tai across from Friendship super Market should be able to Help you..One of the Lagrest Dealers in all of Pattaya

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

• 1 year later...

I think this dépends whether you are riding a new model or an older one. New models such as Vespa VXL 150 are extremely easy, twist the gas and they go, brake and they easy as that. Also their brakes work. Old Vespa, the one with the Grip Shift such as Vespa sxl 150 is also reasonably fast.