Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Sign in to follow this  
SureShot

just curious... do you know Na?

SureShot
Posted (edited)

So.. I went to Vietnam in Dec with a buddy, before going to patts. 
At first, we hated HCMC, the night we went, was fucking insane trying to get anywhere on Bui Vien. but that was because Vietnam was in the finals for soccer. 
Met a great lady at a bar on a side road bar from bui vien. great lady and super hot. she's technology challenged, and has businesses set her shit up, so she doesn't know anything. she struggled to get her info to me, but we managed. (it wasn't her not wanting too, she just really doesn't know anything about technology)… spent 3-4 days together and we talked for months after. about a month ago, for the 3rd time, we lost contact. when I left, I made sure I gave her a ton of ways to contact me, and she used them all when she'd not use certain apps, or lose\break her phone.  

long story...sorry. 
we lost contact for no reason again, and I cant get a hold of her, and am going back soon. i'm not in love, but she's a great girl, and i'd love to meet her again when i'm there. 
If anybody has her contact info, it'd be appreciated. 

this is her:
image.png.20b8a1407542e27592f45f7e376b1d54.png

Edited by SureShot

SureShot

p.s. ...yeah. her titties are real and insane.

Dr No
Posted (edited)

it’s going to be a stretch but I’ll be amazed if someone does  

Edited by Dr No

SureShot
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Dr No said:

it’s going to be a stretch but I’ll be amazed if someone does  

agreed. but she's pretty good looking, with insane guns. so I think somebody may have met her in the last 10 months. 
seriously, sitting with her drinking, atleast 4-5 times somebody mentioned to me or my friend how hot she was and that I was "lucky man". 
she's a good lady, so i'm hoping to reconnect. if not, oh well. it is what it is.

Edited by SureShot