tiger007

NEVER AGAIN !!!

tiger007

I have been going to LOS just over 10 years at least 2 - 3 times a year always travelled solo. This year I decided to take my family for the 1st time for couple of weeks (BKK and Phuket). Surprisingly they enjoyed BKK more than Karon. Perhaps due to shopping opportunity at BKK. But, for me it was very odd feeling throughout the trip as I'm used to mongering whilst in LOS. Yes, I was able to sneak out for a quicky but wasn't enough. It was really frustrating, everywhere I looked pots of honey right front of my eyes couldn't Touch or eat.
Just returned today and booking my next solo trip - I will be in patt 1st week of December.

Question is how some of you guys or those visit LOS with family cope with the torture - it must be very painful experience.

I just hope I never have to travel LOS with my family ever again - lol. 

Biennial

I have taken my wife 3 times to Thailand out of my 21 trips. Took my son once and that was a mongering trip for both of us.

I couldn't see bringing a whole family.

How often do you fuck your wife? I fuck mine every morning, so didn't miss the girls all that much. And showed the wife all the red light interesting places as well as the tourist stuff.

Got massages together also, and got sneaky tugs from the girls. Luckily she likes foot massages and me oil.

rope-a-dope

Breaking news breaking news...taking your wife and kids on holiday to Thailand is not as much fun.

Justinkredible

I really don't understand why anyone would do that. But I also don't understand how /why any married guy could go to Thailand solo either. As a happily single guy, it just seems like a bad idea, unless you're in an "open" relationship. Do your wives really not know what goes on here? So many questions, and so many unique and different answers from different situations... But yeah, not surprised at all that you didn't enjoy your holiday in single man's paradise with your family maybe next time take them somewhere without all the temptation!

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

WalterA
2 hours ago, tiger007 said:

I have been going to LOS just over 10 years at least 2 - 3 times a year always travelled solo. This year I decided to take my family for the 1st time for couple of weeks (BKK and Phuket). Surprisingly they enjoyed BKK more than Karon. Perhaps due to shopping opportunity at BKK. But, for me it was very odd feeling throughout the trip as I'm used to mongering whilst in LOS. Yes, I was able to sneak out for a quicky but wasn't enough. It was really frustrating, everywhere I looked pots of honey right front of my eyes couldn't touch or eat.
Just returned today and booking my next solo trip - I will be in patt 1st week of December.

Question is how some of you guys or those visit LOS with family cope with the torture - it must be very painful experience.

Why didn’t you split up? Give the wife shopping money and opportunity to do her own things .... women are notoriously slow when cloth shopping .... you take half the day off and go to a BJ bar? 

Somchai1

Bloody hell, didn’t realise the sort of people who are BM’s on here.....Child neglect, exposing minors to debauchery, infidelity....:NoNo3:

Harry Brown

Can we please keep any underage comments off this forum, whether innocent or not. This is a forum about working girls and clubs etc please don't mix the two subjects.

Somchai1

Noted....the post was tounge in cheek

farangliam
1 hour ago, Somchai1 said:

Noted....the post was tounge in cheek

or tongue in arse i believe is the thai equivalent 

regyai

One of the endearing images of my early days in Pattaya

Seeing the (extremely) rare farang couple or family

Him will the sad look of realisation that henceforth for as long as he breathes hes never going to sample these delights, or return to Thailand

Her with the sour indignation of being there, and the surefire determination re enforcing the above

TommyUK69

Most of my friends let the wives go visit family and they stay in Pattaya. Even the wives are sometimes keen to get away from family as it's all about show and shit Thai parties.

per anum

I do work with Thai companies..........so whenever there is a crap load of work......I will take the wife.....she will be out and about while I have back to back meetings......no time to spend with her except dinner.

This helps validate my trips out to LOS and the wife rarely wants to accompany me now!

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Living in Udon Thani, I have traveled to Pattaya many times with my wife and young son - lots of family stuff (Tiger Park, Kaowkeeo zoo, play facilities on Patts Klang, Cosy Beach, Nong Nooch, the water park). We normally stay on Pratumnak Hill.

After a week, my family head back to Udon and I have a week of daytime golf and nighttime fun in Pattaya.

L.O.S Lyle

Posts like this make me thankful that I am an unencumbered single guy!:Dance1:

openhorizons

I see guys bring their unattractive wives walking down Soi 6.

The look of "what the fuck am I doing" in man's eyes is glorious.

I don't understand why guys would do that to themselves.

kenshinsh
On 16/08/2019 at 20:38, tiger007 said:

I have been going to LOS just over 10 years at least 2 - 3 times a year always travelled solo. This year I decided to take my family for the 1st time for couple of weeks (BKK and Phuket). Surprisingly they enjoyed BKK more than Karon. Perhaps due to shopping opportunity at BKK. But, for me it was very odd feeling throughout the trip as I'm used to mongering whilst in LOS. Yes, I was able to sneak out for a quicky but wasn't enough. It was really frustrating, everywhere I looked pots of honey right front of my eyes couldn't touch or eat.

funny enough, my first trip to thailand was supposed to be with my gf back then, i was actually pissed off as hell when we broke up just before the trip, decided to go alone and was wondering wtf i was gonna do by myself in phuket. moment i landed and arrived on bangla road i realised how lucky i was we broke up and the trip wouldn't have been nearly as fun if she came along ( chinese girl, they hide from the sun lol), more lucky still i called up a friend suggesting he should come over to thailand too, and during my conversation with him found out another friend of mine was already in phuket (muay thai training camp) and that he will be coming over too. Ended up been fun as hell

eoj

Yep only solo for me tried taking a friend an it was weird they keep on saying stupid stuff never again. J

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk